Lennon claims swings “not normal”

the media swing hoping we drop points .celtics slim hopes .the last few weeks have been they have nochance .
why the change from the media .if we as much as drop points at hibs just watch them go on about a fightback from the scum

He's actually saying in pure footballing terms, Rangers are a far superior side to Sellik and only crowd backing and intimidation narrows the gap.
He actually is when you put it like that. He can’t manage or coach and relies on the fans to get the team through.

I paraphrase - "can't go to a restaurant ; can't go for a coffee"!!!

There we have it - We're tanking the caffeine and as high as kites; the filth are starving.

Oh! the humanity?

He came back and blamed the non isolating players and by association that wee jakey strachan for not getting 3 points but drew the next game with him in charge and his galacticos on the pitch probably due to the establishment and media’s bullying and negative reporting,
People are now openly talking about his replacement when celtic can afford to punt him, I’m glad he is finally being treated with the respect he deserves.

Seriously, I don't think the man is well. The change in his demeanour from last weeks press conference, to today's, was alarming. He looked like a broken man today, I'm quite surprised their board haven't considered their duty of care to him as an employee, and removed him from his post for his own good.
His incoherent ramblings ain't going to win them football matches. The demise of the bitter bigot is almost complete, destroyed by Rangers!

I'm pretty sure a full Ibrox would also lift us ya fucking moron.

Your teams pish. It was evident last season when we beat them in a full house at parkhead or when a pish poor Copenhagen pumped them in a full house.

Speaking of that game....whatever happened to the Copenhagen lad that got charged for pushing the police? Did he ever get done for it? Was a disgrace the police tried to lift him for it.

Speaking of that game....whatever happened to the Copenhagen lad that got charged for pushing the police? Did he ever get done for it? Was a disgrace the police tried to lift him for it.

In response to a query from Danish media, a spokesman for the Attorney General, Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service stated: "After careful consideration based on the facts and circumstances of the case - including the available evidence - the Procurator Fiscal has decided that no further action should be taken at this time."

O8h8r9n.gif

Denial and deflection. They’ll drop another 20 points before the season is out with that attitude.

We‘ve had consistent full houses for years, some of which they were shutting whole tiers because they couldn’t sell tickets. We’ve adapted better because we have a professional management team and environment, while they have a slabbering bigot leading the piss ups.

In terms of total points, there was a 27 point swing between the end of seasons 2016/17 and 2017/18 between us and the mentally challengeds. Maybe Brenda didn't need to hit out with excuses because they still won the title. I very much doubt if we managed to win the league in 2017/18, that Brenda would've said "that's not normal... something isn't right here".

Here's news for you Treacle Teeth... sometimes one team regresses whilst another takes massive strides forward. That's just how it is.

I still don't know how to post pictures in a link properly but if you right click this image and choose Open Image In New Tab it should work. The point being, based on the 22 games the mentally challengeds have played up until this point, there has been an 18 point swing compared to last season at the same stage. Back in 2007/08 there was a 21 point swing compared to the previous season at the 22 game mark. Who was Gordon Strachan blaming for that?

[url=https://postimg.cc/0bRy6mRG][/URL]

Someone needs to put lennon out his misery and sack him.

He lives in his own wee bubble where everyone is out to get him and everything that happens occurs just to make his life harder.

He is a serial victim of everything and nothing.

The crowds at celtic Park lift them to another level?

Whats the fucking starting level then, because when they had crowds in they were still getting pumped daft

Does it lift them from fucking abysmally shite to just plain shite?

Fuçk off you piss head jakeball ratfink fucking cùnt
He’s starting to annoy you eh?

I liked it when he took of his entire starting midfield at Ibrox Jan 2.
Managerial genius.

Someone needs to put lennon out his misery and sack him.

He lives in his own wee bubble where everyone is out to get him and everything that happens occurs just to make his life harder.

He is a serial victim of everything and nothing.
But that'll just prove him right and that they are all out to get him. Just leave him there.

He's pi@$ed of most of his squad but knows they won't come out and say so for fear or their career being hammered, because that's the sort of person he is, only two really sticking up for him are broon and griffiths! Even his ex pals he's slaughtered fartson being the example

How would he have been in a role reversal with us last season, he would have screamed blue murder, that the SPFL and SFA gave them it the media and all their cronies would have wanted it null and void.
Move forward to this season and Karma has got the cunts, but it's not finished yet there's a lot more to happen yet.:))

"ravenous crowds" - Yes Neic baying for your head on the block (not literally of course as that would be bigoted / political.

I think you will find the swing (with crowds) to Liverpool last season "was not normal" (as in 30 years in the making and such a huge points margin) and Man United haven't even been challenging..... or Leicester winning 2015/16 because quite frankly, it is a highly competitive league.

What also isn't normal is dominating a league for nearly a decade without competition because your only viable competition was working it's way back up through the leagues giving you, your club, your fans and your players the illusion of being world beaters.

It's dead easy when you only have to pump Hamilton or Motherwell every week isn't it Lenny.

Prick.

Back