Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

The real reason for sectarian tensions in Glasgow over the years was down to him and O'Neil in my opinion and Celtic have had guys such as Liam Brady etc in charge and it was only about the football and beating your rivals and "Glasgow bragging rights"

I hope he leaves Scotland but the damage has been done in regards to their support and if he was not in any way officially connected to Celtic you just know he would be in bars such as The Brazen Head and in full support of everything that the Green Brigade stand for.

It should be forever pointed out as much as we win 55 that HE lost the 10 :)
Tbf there’s always been tensions but O’Neil & TLB haven’t helped one bit.
Things seemed to change for the worse with their introduction to our game.
Certainly wont be missed,

No way was he going to be in charge at season ticket renewal time. They would have been lucky to scrape 10,000 sales.

Think they will go for either Alex Neil or Roy Keane, not to say they would get either of them.

Maybe we should start putting £1 bets on the likes of Gavin Strachan, Tony Mowbray, or Malky McKay, test the betting algorithms and see their names racing up the list of favourites, just for a laugh.

Or even better, go for Ian Paisley Jnr, at 500/1. Several bets and we could get him down to 5/1 :))

In November the gap was potentially low as 7 points. They could have replaced him, got a decent manager in and got a spark from the players and maybe give us a challenge.

Makes you wonder why now.

Kennedy and Strachan in charge
We ain’t winning this at the Piggery now, it’s gonna be wrapped up sooner.
Kennedy is their Murty, it’s gonna be a bloodbath

Timmy not happy. B-)

"If any club is stupid enough to hire him in the future, I hope they lose every game.

All the goodwill he accrued here is gone. I'm sure it will linger on with many fans willing to buy into the sort of crap Sutton is spewing on Twitter currently. But anyone who watched him shrug and deflect his way through interviews while handing the likes of Ryan Kent and Scott Arfield the SPFL trophy will always remember what he truly is. Anyone who was up pacing in front of their TV as we chased late goals when it was still in reach, while he slouches on the bench in a big huff, will remember what a self-serving parasite this piece of garbage is. Anyone whose been stuck at home for the better part of a year, while he takes his team on a post-hun defeat bender to Dubai, then goes on a deranged rant upon his return, will remember what Neil Francis effin Lennon is to Celtic.

If it's true, I will be absolutely delighted to see him go. I wish him nothing but the worst, and would gladly see his poster ripped off the side of Celtic Park and replaced with one of Fwather Forthter, the only reason his first spell surpassed anything that Ronny Deila achieved, who is a hundred times the man and professional Lennon is.

He is one of the most vile, selfish characters in our footballing history and his pathetic ability at coaching has almost nothing to do with it. Good effin riddance. Rat."

Ach well, nobody’s perfect I suppose.

In November the gap was potentially low as 7 points. They could have replaced him, got a decent manager in and got a spark from the players and maybe give us a challenge.

Makes you wonder why now.
Hadn’t the money to attract a decent manager.

I said back in December I expected Lennon to go after the January window was shut as any decent manager would be wanting at least some money in January to start a rebuild. As we’ve seen from Celtics financial results, they haven’t a pot to piss in.

On the one hand, losing him as manager of that shower is annoying. But Scotland as a whole will be better without his permanent meanspiritedness, selfishness and bigotry. And think of our TV screens not plastered with his ugly coupon. Yes, I’m ok with his departure.

Can’t wait to see the brave one disintegrate also. Looking forward to this.
Fully expect to see him sitting next to Michael Stewart on the Sportscene couch before long.

For all the abuse those mutants gave McCoist for apparently walking away and their beloved Lennon walks away :))

A total coward who can't stomach the sight a league winner Alfredo Morelos strolling around the sharkhead pitch :D

Skipper Scott Brown could also be moved up into a rejigged backroom team as the crestfallen champions play out the last eight games of the top flight, trailing runaway leaders Rangers by 18 points.

tenor.gif

Makes it even better that they decided to do this now and not in November when they could have turned this around. To be honest most Selik fans in my work wanted him gone in May 2019 - they fact it turned out like this is hardly a surprise.

Neil lost all 3 of his last OF game (2 at home) and was shown up to be the fraud he is as a manager.

Clarke? Although you may worry about his head to head with Gerrard - that was SG version 1. I also don’t think Clarke’s tactics would last 3 months if any season ticket holders turn up to watch them next year.
Spot on it's a panic by the board they missed the time to punt him .

They had no intention of baging him till season end . But they have been spooked by the amount of of non season ticket renewal chat .

Timmy not happy. B-)

"If any club is stupid enough to hire him in the future, I hope they lose every game.

All the goodwill he accrued here is gone. I'm sure it will linger on with many fans willing to buy into the sort of crap Sutton is spewing on Twitter currently. But anyone who watched him shrug and deflect his way through interviews while handing the likes of Ryan Kent and Scott Arfield the SPFL trophy will always remember what he truly is. Anyone who was up pacing in front of their TV as we chased late goals when it was still in reach, while he slouches on the bench in a big huff, will remember what a self-serving parasite this piece of garbage is. Anyone whose been stuck at home for the better part of a year, while he takes his team on a post-hun defeat bender to Dubai, then goes on a deranged rant upon his return, will remember what Neil Francis effin Lennon is to Celtic.

If it's true, I will be absolutely delighted to see him go. I wish him nothing but the worst, and would gladly see his poster ripped off the side of Celtic Park and replaced with one of Fwather Forthter, the only reason his first spell surpassed anything that Ronny Deila achieved, who is a hundred times the man and professional Lennon is.

He is one of the most vile, selfish characters in our footballing history and his pathetic ability at coaching has almost nothing to do with it. Good effin riddance. Rat."
Bit harsh there :oops: :))

Refunds have not be granted due to small print.
They're paying for last season. One got £113 and the other £95 from what I’ve seen. So average of £100 each and given the campaign there’ll be thousands. They can’t get anything for this season but they’re refunding for hospitality so there’ll be a couple of million in refunds being withdrawn I’d think.

Really hoping this is fake news because if ever someone deserved a front row seat for our title win its that poisonous wee lady's front bottom. Love the fact pretty much every celtic fan has turned on him, no concern for his much defended mental health etc anymore...funny that!
Shit it would be their best attempt at a Tango

SSB and SMSM have hastened his departure ! It does diminish a little our joy , but really he has been sussed again and nad to go !

Timmy not happy. B-)

They hate Kent dont they? :) Remember that rant about getting beaten by a mad goth! Get it right up them.

Going to have to agree with those saying they're glad he's away. Funny as it would have been for a minute watching him crumble at 55, he'd quickly say or do something that would turn the atmosphere absolutely poisonous.

He's a narcissistic bigot who loves to blame anyone but himself, and Scottish football is 100x a better place without him near it.

Weep for yourself, my man
You'll never be what is in your heart
Weep, little lion man
You're not as brave as you were at the start

Rate yourself and rake yourself
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems
That you made in your own head

But it was not your fault but mine
And it was your heart on the line
I really fucked it up this time
Didn't I, my dear?