Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

Kennedy taking over is hysterical, going from one disaster to another.

Brave Kennedy looks like he died at the same time as his career and has been embalmed to turn him into the team mascot the ghost faced pr ick.

imagine that soppy bollocks trying to do the team talk stuttering away whilst trying to lift the teams spirits.

they are a JOKE

Someone has just reported seeing John Kennedy in wholesale domestic getting some practice for his job interview tomorrow

Absolute coward of a man. Took celtic to where they are now, nowhere near us, failed the 10 season and now jumps ship before its over. An honourable man would stay till the end, suck it up and see the season out then leave. What good does he leaving now do? makes no difference if he stays, its still over either way so he fucks off and lets someone else deal with it.

Fucking coward.
Couldn't have put it better.

Anti-Irish racism wanting a 19th Century Terrorist bastard to leave his job surely?

Await the impending made up abuse, threats, and mental health stories.

The man is pure poison on and off the field and has been a cheerleader for bigotry for his team and pandering by his actions to the most scummy of Celtic supporters both as a player and a manager

As someone who is clinically depressed, I find his behaviour disgusting hiding behind mental illness for any indiscretion he does and including to excuse threatening a woman he got pregnant one of the most disgraceful things I have ever seen
The damage this does to those with mental health problems is very real it legitimises violence due to a depressive disorder when I have found in all my years of mental health group therapy, stays in a mental ward and knowing literally hundreds of fellow sufferers not one of them has ever been violent towards anyone the exact opposite in fact is true

While it would be nice to rub his face in it by winning the league at his midden I would rather he just left Scotland totally and not manage another team in our league so we don't need to ever see or hear of him again

Sad to see the Lurgan bigot away. He was truly awful, but a cancer to our game and our city.

Funny to see the failed big-nosed footballer in charge.

His injury made him Barsesi when he was actually shit.

No!!!!!!
EuyKV5sXcAI1uXb
It's a ginger Davros.

Shite bag!!!

Never ever has a football manager caused so much hatred in my life time. He brings it all on himself through his vulgar, classless, uneducated and bigoted mouth.

I would never wish ill on anyone but Lennon is a different story. This cretin, an excuse of a human being, can rot in hell for all I care and it would be no loss to society if he was no longer walking the streets causing trouble as he goes.

Now known as the man who blew "the 10" and hated by his own

No not just now, I want him here to see us win the league. He can’t cop out now. Please don’t go, just yet

I’m buzzing %^*& that rat c unt ive waited a long time for us to be the reason he got bagged. The fact it’s us that got him pumped out and hated by his adoring candle lighters his legacy gone and now the man who fucked the ten.!!!!

He will never escape this and it’s glorious thank you Rangers , Gerrard , the players yassssssss

Cowardly 19th Century Terrorist bastard.
Some might say its the mark of these people

Because it is

Back