Lennon - I'm telling you it's media driven. There is a narrative that everybody wants to see a change

people forget that we have toiled badly when NL has been celtc manager

time to calm it imo

Nobody outside your own support wants you sacked Neil.

Unfortunately for you, a gubbing on Thursday and another failure to beat the sheep will see you sacked in the same shower you were appointed in, or Declan will be in the Car Park :)

Thing is he probably sits on his phone, on all the fan sites all the newspaper sites reading everything while drinking in his flat or when allowed in a pub in the west end. At the moment he sits at home with a high ABV craft beer that he hates the taste of but does the job and makes him look more couinesseur than jakey but he ain’t fooling the boy in the craft beer shop that hands an increasing amount of bottles into his trembling hands every night. Right now he’s probably texting commons and Celtic minded journalists with drunken abuse. Snuss running down his chin while he stabs at his half frozen microwave meal that he resorted to after falling asleep and being unrousable when his usual Uber Eats order arrived. With a cracked yellowed sneer, he bellows “I will make Celtic Great Again..”
That's the man i saw recently in Tennants. One and the same?

The pressure is getting to him sooner than I thought, its glorious to watch. I almost want them to get a result in Lille to buy him some time in the League before the manky mob take to the car park with the pish stained bed sheets.

That’s how I feel. Them getting battered by Lille and eliminated from last seasons Cup would be hilarious but doesn’t really help us, even as much as them drawing their next league league game would.

I don’t think he’s in any immediate danger of losing his job. But if they have another bad one this week that might change, and we won’t have any extra league advantage to show for it.

Anyway, like most people I think they’ll lose in France and probably beat Aberdeen which will be enough to placate their hordes for another week.

That’s how I feel. Them getting battered by Lille and eliminated from last seasons Cup would be hilarious but doesn’t really help us, even as much as them drawing their next league league game would.

I don’t think he’s in any immediate danger of losing his job. But if they have another bad one this week that might change, and we won’t have any extra league advantage to show for it.

Anyway, like most people I think they’ll lose in France and probably beat Aberdeen which will be enough to placate their hordes for another week.
Apparently Europe doesn't matter to them this season which is not what their accountant might say.
Hopefully they get gubbed then.

A quick 2 second peak on Kerrydale Street and he’d soon realise the witch hunt for his departure is not media led.

Anyway, I’m fully behind him. I think he’s doing a cracking job.

he's not in any immediate danger of losing his job except with the possibility of next week :D

he's not in any immediate danger of losing his job except with the possibility of next week :D

I don’t think it’s that outrageous a statement in the context of the pressures of an old firm manager.

Where we’re at now, they’ve had a real bad week. Although they’re not in free fall as some are fantasising.

But that would be ratcheted up a level if they get eliminated from the cup. That could be interpreted as tangible proof that they’re on the way down.

We’ve seen them get horsed in Europe before, we’ve beaten them in old firm games in the previous two seasons. Neither of which had any impact on their dominance domestically over the season.

Get knocked out on Sunday and I think the grumbles of cyber space and Clyde 1 phone ins get ratcheted up to full scale panic.

Although, as I also said in the above post, funny as that would be, it doesn’t help us that much. If we had to pick and choose most of us would rather see them slip up at Fir Park a week Sunday

This horrible fcker can never look at the camera or interviewer when he's lying,every time he always looks away or looks down,that's when you know he's either lying or making it up,long may it continue.

Pressure when you are paid handsomely he knows nothing of pressure.

Pressure, pushing down on me,
Pressing down on you, no man ask for.
Under pressure that burns a building down,
Splits a family in two, puts people on streets.
Don't blame it on Barkas
Don't blame it on Frimpong
Don't blame it on Laxalt
Just blame it on the Duff-ee

He just can't
He just can't
He just can't control his feet!!

Don't blame it on Barkas
Don't blame it on Laxalt
Just blame it on the Duff-ee

He just can't
He just can't
He just can't control his feet!!
And on the B-side
Don't blame it on Barkas
Don't blame it on Laxalt
Just blame it on the Lenn-ee

He just can't
He just can't
He just can't control his team!!

What's this?
Made up but funny stuff albeit within the bounds of 'that could happen'.
Turned up late & pissed for the team bus to aberdoom, took a huge crap in the toilet at which the team refused to travel unless a replacement was provided etc.

giphy.gif

Latest from lennoxtown

Heads up, this situation and Lennons comments are about to be discussed on Talksport.

We all know how it may go with Jim White.

Sinclair said earlier that he was nearly a Celtic player.When asked if he would sign for Rangers,he replied no.Said his family were from Ireland and were all Celtic fans.

Sinclair keeps talking about "Lenny". All of them failing to mention the polls about the likes of Pedro and McLeish.

....or how they have had no real competition for the last 7 years up until now. The first sign of any pressure on Lurgan Flop and he resorts to his normal shite blaming everybody but himself. White is such a detestable arse-licker and dickhead.

When that wee bigot turned up he multiplied the sectarianism in the West of Scotland by about ten times. He took them back in time to the Seventies. It can't be reversed now. He is absolute poison. Along with his bigoted buddy Reid.

Back