Lennon job. Runners and riders

Seen someone mention neil warnock, personally i wouldnt be against them winning last seasons scottish cup so they dont sack lennon

Why would they sack him? If they win game in hand they are 3 points behind us, not insurmountable. We just need to keep our feet on the ground and keep picking up 3 points.

celtic-fans-116629463.jpg

Never forget
Is that the connel light vujul?

Last edited:
Watching some of their players attempting to play O'Neill's physical game would be hilarious

Of course he'd walk.

Like Burns leaving Billy Stark holding the baby as we won NIAR, Lennon isn't going to be the manager who fails to deliver the fake ten.

Was Stark in charge for the arse-end of that season??? I can't remember that. Too busy celebrating the original 2nd (and still the only 2nd) nine-in-a-row.

Just checked their page on the Athletic app. Comments on this are usually a bit more measured and sensible.
Tims on commenting on team structure, tempo, coaching etc. To a man, they all think Lennon should go. Initial suggestions for a replacement? This is where the fun begins.
1. Pochettino
2 .Eddie Howe, actually not a bad shout
3. Big Sam

If Lennon is bagged, who do we think they could entice?
Ronny Dial a bus haha

Article in the independent the other week about how Rafa wants back to Europe after struggling badly over there. Narrowly avoided relegation and is open to options apparently.

One year left on his £12m per year contract. I doubt dermot desmond is rabid enough to even entertain the notion of Rafa albeit the mentally challenged hordes are convinced he is a realistic candidate.
Apparently Rafa wants Crespo as his first signing.

M
I saw on one of their podcasts they want Martinet and Maloney but they will allow them to continue with Belgium at the same time :))
Martinez’s wife is from Motherwell, but even that wouldn’t make you want to stop working with Lukaku and take Griffiths

Just checked their page on the Athletic app. Comments on this are usually a bit more measured and sensible.
Tims on commenting on team structure, tempo, coaching etc. To a man, they all think Lennon should go. Initial suggestions for a replacement? This is where the fun begins.
1. Pochettino
2 .Eddie Howe, actually not a bad shout
3. Big Sam

If Lennon is bagged, who do we think they could entice?
Is John Barnes free?

I think he will still be their manager even if they finish the season in second place.
They are not that far behind us, we just have to keep winning.
He seems to be a big hero to a fat chunk of their support and their board may not want to deal with an angry Lurgan Plopp faction.

As said, they’ll stick as long as they can. Otherwise it’s a leaking Kennedy til the end of the season.

Can you imagine them appointing someone permanent who then doesn’t win the league. That person would never recover :))

It would be the Alky Stevie Clark they would go for and wouldn’t be surprised if he has been sounded out already

He wouldn’t take it. Remember when Walter got hounded for walking out on the cusp of qualifying?

Clarke would get the same treatment.......

Wouldn’t he? ..........

O'Neil is obviously one of the first names that come to mind as replacement for TLB. But when you look at O'Neil's job history, he tends to opt for teams that are on the up, that have demonstrated potential to kick on to the next level. The current yahoo team is probably the worst in a decade, O'Neil would be looking at a major rebuild, and this time around there is no Henrik Larsson to rely on.

They could go for Mick McCarthy - and he would make an empty ground a permanent arrangement. Better still, they could appoint Chris Sutton with John Hartson as assistant. More likely, they will try to take Jack Ross from Hibs.

Back