Lennon job. Runners and riders

If TLB is bagged everyone knows they will go for a cheap unknown option. Remember Dr Venglos and Jansen?
Or they'll appease the hoards and go for Larsonn or Moravcik.
Their problem is there are no good "Celtic minded" unemployed managers out there who would take the job for a pittance.

If TLB is bagged everyone knows they will go for a cheap unknown option. Remember Dr Venglos and Jansen?
Or they'll appease the hoards and go for Larsonn or Moravcik.
Their problem is there are no good "Celtic minded" unemployed managers out there who would take the job for a pittance.
Stevie Clarke. SFA Peter will hand him over for a nominal fee. Fits the bill perfectly - looks like a jakey tramp and has already been a "vicTIM"

I hope & pray they sign James McClean whoever they next manager is. The longer TLB stays the better for 55.

Ideal scenario is Lennon stays. O'Neil is being wheeled out a lot lately though and I would be delighted if he were to appointed.

Strachan till end of the season would be a bigger threat. He talks like a buffoon but he knows what he's doing and knows the game up here. Regardless though, their recruitment has been terrible for ages now and it's caught up with them.

Just checked their page on the Athletic app. Comments on this are usually a bit more measured and sensible.
Tims on commenting on team structure, tempo, coaching etc. To a man, they all think Lennon should go. Initial suggestions for a replacement? This is where the fun begins.
1. Pochettino
2 .Eddie Howe, actually not a bad shout
3. Big Sam

If Lennon is bagged, who do we think they could entice?
Entice with what

Just checked their page on the Athletic app. Comments on this are usually a bit more measured and sensible.
Tims on commenting on team structure, tempo, coaching etc. To a man, they all think Lennon should go. Initial suggestions for a replacement? This is where the fun begins.
1. Pochettino
2 .Eddie Howe, actually not a bad shout
3. Big Sam

If Lennon is bagged, who do we think they could entice?
Someone who is indifferent to child rape and paedophilia being carried out within the Celtic estate throughout a number of decades.
Ian Watkins, Gary Glitter, Ian Huntley? they are candidates that really get “the Celtic way”.

Last edited:
Shows their arrogance thinking of binning him already, after just two bad results

Press will need to do a story on Lennon being called a nasty name to get fans back on side

Going by the way they gave Lennon the job, all reputable managers in the uk will be avoiding shower rooms for the foreseeable future

Steve Clarke would reorganise them without a fucking doubt.

Strapon rumour seems bizarre as that old shit for brains would all but guarantee 55

Weird position the fucking rats find themselves in, scraping around trying to find a patsy on the cheap who is prepared to do the job where they risk being the one to deny them an imaginary 10 in a row which everyone knows is a load of shite anyway

%^*& yer hoops ya bottom feeding fucking bastards

Lawell will not be getting rid of Lennon anytime soon, at the moment all the spotlight is on Lennon. If he was to be replaced and they didn't get their '10' Lawell would be in the firing line.

I think they will pull the trigger early if results don't improve in the next couple of games. They can't allow things to fester this season. Hopefully if that time comes they make a rash decision which both fails and also empties their pockets.

all about the money they have to pay his contract out first. good managers dont come cheep. then they have the pedo stuff going on as well. interesting to say the least hey hey;

What’s he like now? I haven’t been paying attention to the old fart. Genuine question, Walter worked for us when he came back, why wouldn’t oneil?

He's been sacked from his last four managerial jobs. In his last one, he lasted five months at Forest.

He left the tinkers in 2005, 15 years ago. Walter was away for 9 before we re-hired him. I'd say the change in football has been more drastic in that time.

Can‘t see anyone decent risking their reputation to become ‘the guy that blew the 10’. Will take big money to sort that back line out - there’s just nothing to work with there, Ajer the only half decent defender they’ve got. Plus they’d need to beat us twice to put it in their own hands - a tall order given how strong we look. Naw, I think treacle teeth is going down with the ship.

Lennon will be gone if the sheep knock them out the cup next week. If they win Lennon is still in a job for a while longer.

They‘ll let the cup slide. They’ll be hoping and praying for us to collapse and hand them the league on a plate as usual. Lennon will only be sacked if they end up miles behind us.

Don’t see them sacking Lennon just yet. More than likely be after the next old firm. They are shitting the bed big time but can’t afford to bring anyone else in until it’s completely necessary for them. Albeit I would love to see them squirm a bit but just don’t see it happening just now

They won't be sacking Lennon, they are really only 3 points off us. We need to calm down and take stock a little bit, saying that we have the feel of a different beast this year, but it's still very early days.

Lennon walking away is a different matter, could see that at some point.

Back