Mad Dog offered Celtic job for season ending 2020

Delighted mate.

My uncle met Lennon's missus the other day, (she's from an orange family and used to be the bird of the late Billy Peterkin who used to own The Nile and was my uncle's best mate) and she told him he'd been told he'd been offered the job, but was a bit concerned about Moyes being around so much.

Fat Peter was keen for Lennon, so it looks like he got his way.

Unfortunately I'd backed Moyes at 9/2 by then lol.

Lennon has a massive rebuilding job on his hands mate.

As things stand, our team is way stronger than their's.

Only McGregor, Eduoard, Forrest and Tierney (if fit) are of the quality they need.

Game on @Gramps1 .
I reckon McGregor will jump ship with Rodgers. I think he's a very good player indeed. Forest will fade under that arsehole and I don't but the Tierney hype. Edouard is a huffy twat

The tims desire to control the narrative makes the announcement of an offer - as opposed to appointment - mighty strange.
It's gonnae be Benitez or Mourinho. Dyche has now come into the frame, its getting exciting. Moyes being mentioned and hanging about Glasgow, ok, he'll be a back up if the top boys cant be released.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the new Sellik manager, our very own Neil Lennon. :)):)):))

Oh no, that kind of makes me ITK for celtic as I was told last week he was 100% getting it if he won the SC. Ifeel dirty.

So how much is Liewell fearing the compensation bill is going to be if he’s hiring the cheapest of cheap options on the back of a dramatic slide in form?

£20 million minimum??

Has he accepted the job? I really hope so! You can see the difference in that team from when Rodgers left to now. We are a few good buys away from being a very good side meanwhile they are on a downward slide and about to appoint a manager the fans dont want, and the players don't look like they want to play for. Suberb

Don't think Lennon and McGregor see eye to eye either mate.

Don't see McGregor in the English Premiership. He's doesn't get near the Leicester team. Over rated and looked good against a weak, poor and unorganised Rangers.

Rogic is dog shit, Tierney I hope is plagued by injury and struggles for game time. The rest are bang average.

As much as I hate linking their shite on here, some want proof.

The replies are delicious they know Gerrard’s Rangers will skelp them again and again. Performances under Lennon have been woeful and they know their Board are taking a cheapskate approach.. so many comments asking for Season Ticket refund. 55 is coming next season brace yourself as it will end they cunts.

I'm gonna say it now. Lose McGregor and ntcham and with that fkn rocket in charge, we only have ourselves to blame if we lose it.

Only celtc could use a historic day to make an absolute clusterfuck of things.

As much as we hated Rodgers, he eeked out that extra 10% out of every player. He was their advocatt but fkd off while the going was good. If they 2 leave, see that 10% gain, it becomes a 10% loss in everyone else.
Wouldn't worry me if Ntcham was still there next season. Any time I've seen him play recently he looks like he doesn't want to be there. McGregor on the other hand is their best midfielder, maybe even their best player, and would be a huge loss to them. Wouldn't surprise me if Rodgers came in for him in the summer

Don't see McGregor in the English Premiership. He's doesn't get near the Leicester team. Over rated and looked good against a weak, poor and unorganised Rangers.

Rogic is dog shit, Tierney I hope is plagued by injury and struggles for game time. The rest are bang average.

Rogic and Sinclair are the mentally challenged whipping boys.

They both get it tight from the scum.

Rogic's return of 3 goals from 25 games is a pathetic return for an attacking mid.

Lots on here laughed when Brenda appointed so I'll reserve my judgement. However the manager they appoint will be reflected in his budget. Lennon won't get much up front and some of the money from the sale of Ntcham and Edouard. Liewell will be delighted because it keeps him in charge of the budget whereby Rodgers or Benitez/Mourinho/Moyes would have the ear of DD.

Never mind the mentally challengeds that lived through the 90's and are already fecked in the head because of us.

Win the league next season Rangers and break a whole new generation of them mentally.

Great news for 55.

The atmosphere next season will be truly poisonous, especially when we get in front.

How many points did we take off his Hibs team this season?

He’s a decent manager who sets his team up well. We cant afford to get complacent because of this appointment.

He’s a decent manager who sets his team up well. We cant afford to get complacent because of this appointment.

Hibs bumped him mate, don't forget that

We battered they cunts 3 times with him there (even he must wonder how he managed a point each time), played them off the park second half at the piggery with 10 men then humiliated them a couple of weeks ago at Ibrox - all under his watch

So you'll excuse me if I disagree

Hibs bumped him mate, don't forget that

We battered they cunts 3 times with him there (even he must wonder how he managed a point each time), played them off the park second half at the piggery with 10 men then humiliated them a couple of weeks ago at Ibrox - all under his watch

That’s true enough...you’ve changed my mind.

He’s pish.... :D

There was people here genuinely worried they were getting Benitez

images

They were sitting 8th when he left mate and became a far better team under the new manager.

Back