Mad Dog offered Celtic job for season ending 2020

I’m soaking all this treble treble pish up and the very thought of getting 55 next season with the fat Japanese, the Lurgan gypsy and the Lego muncher still there to witness it fills my heart with utter glee. Tolerance and sanity just now....

Absolutely delighted with not only the news, but the timing of it breaking.

Next season can't come quick enough!

Next Celtic manager, they said.

Announced on Monday, they said.

Newcastle-United-v-Ipswich-Town-Sky-Bet-Championship.jpg

Bad day when Mike Ashley and Sports Direct is viewed as a preferable employer.

Watched it all too mate and I agree with all of that.

2 individual errors gifted them the game and they look devoid of ideas and very laboured.

A huge overhaul is required and as things stand, man for man we are a far stronger first 11.

Hearts were the better side until the penalty. If that was our attitude in a cup final I would be asking questions.

We've got to find that bit of quality in the summer, got to. We have got to get our hands on '55 next season, we aren't going to have a better opportunity.

Official Rangers twitter saying
" We would like to congratulate Neil Lennon on his accepting The Celtic job on a permanent basis "

Alright they never said it .......................................................................................................... but they f#cking should

Rangers FC are delighted to announce today that Neil Lennon has been appointed the new manager of Separate Entity FC. Neil will bring to the club a new level of depravity and low life scum that SE enjoys. Next year as SE faces compensation claims running into millions of pounds Neil will show that he too will be found in the gutter , drunk and crying into his phone as he texts vile derogatory messages to his loved ones. Welcome Neil. BJK.

Surely Lennon wouldn't turn down The Septic job
Of course he wouldn’t. But he is such an egotistical wee con man that he will want to kid on that he has a decision to make. To be used further down the line as part of the inevitable victim hood narrative . You know, I thought long and hard about whether I wanted to step back into the sectarian world of Glasgow and take the abuse from those big bad Rangers fans but in the end I just couldn’t turn down my beloved Celtic. Yada yada yada.

Hearts were the better side until the penalty. If that was our attitude in a cup final I would be asking questions.

We've got to find that bit of quality in the summer, got to. We have got to get our hands on '55 next season, we aren't going to have a better opportunity.

I'll be a lot happier once I know he's officially accepted it mate.

Question was would you take the mentally challengeds winning today to get Bigot the job or Hearts winning and no Bigot at the paedo dome next season you have your answer, what a chance to stop them next season time to back SG. WATP

Sitting here with my face tripping me.

He wasn't being backed the first time round, he isn't going to get backed this time round now, the club is now going to downsize by the looks of it.

Got a horrible feeling, this moment will be looked back on in years to come and not in a good way.

They know. We know. They know we know. We know they know we know they know.

I can't see us not capitalizing on this and getting #55.

He's cheap as f.uck, that's it pure and simple. The Fat Japanese is once again taking the absolute piss out of the manky hordes, all the while hoovering up massive bonuses, fair play to him :D

NEIL LENNON has confirmed he’s accepted Celtic’s offer to become permanent manager.

The Hoops clinched an unprecedented treble Treble this afternoon at Hampden by beating Hearts to win the Scottish Cup.

And Bhoys chiefs wasted no time in telling Lennon - who stepped in as interim gaffer after Brendan Rodgers’ left for Leicester - the job was his if he wanted it.

Speaking to Celtic TV, he said: "It's a privilege.

“It's been my privilege to manage the club once but to do it a second time I feel I've come full circle.

"It was always an objective. I left the club on good terms the last time and nothing's changed.

"It's been a rollercoaster couple of months, difficult, but I hope to bring a lot more success to the club going forward."

Lennon already has his sights on the club’s pursuit of nine in a row next season.

Discussing his plans, he added: “It's already begun really.

“There's going to be changes of personnel obviously but I don't want to change too much because it's been a really good transition between myself and Brendan.

This may get buried but did anyone hear commentator Liam say:

"Sinclair signed for another year... the Celtic board signed it for him yesterday "...

Something like that.

It is like he didnt want to sign but has been forced

NEIL LENNON has confirmed he’s accepted Celtic’s offer to become permanent manager.

The Hoops clinched an unprecedented treble Treble this afternoon at Hampden by beating Hearts to win the Scottish Cup.

And Bhoys chiefs wasted no time in telling Lennon - who stepped in as interim gaffer after Brendan Rodgers’ left for Leicester - the job was his if he wanted it.

Speaking to Celtic TV, he said: "It's a privilege.

“It's been my privilege to manage the club once but to do it a second time I feel I've come full circle.

"It was always an objective. I left the club on good terms the last time and nothing's changed.

"It's been a rollercoaster couple of months, difficult, but I hope to bring a lot more success to the club going forward."

Lennon already has his sights on the club’s pursuit of nine in a row next season.

Discussing his plans, he added: “It's already begun really.

“There's going to be changes of personnel obviously but I don't want to change too much because it's been a really good transition between myself and Brendan.

*insert german fan screaming yes gif*

Seems like good news for us. Hopefully a bit of pressure on him next season will see him implode and lose their dressing room. He hardly seems like the best bet to rebuild that team and get them into the CL group stages either.
What has happened to Rafa and Jose though :D

Back