Mad Dog offered Celtic job for season ending 2020

Seems they may be downing like we did in the 2000s. Treble treble or not, the bubble is bursting.

Should have 10iar easily for them, they should have been streaks ahead. They have officially fucked it!

Foot’s on the throat Rangers. SQUEEEEEEEZE :D

Might be a bit of tim on tim aggro in their slophouses tonight.

"Thats shit, Lennons just been offered the job"

"Furfuxache ya dick, cheer up, we've just won the cup"

"Who ur you callin a dick"
Which one stabs which?

That's what they do.

when they don’t qualify for the CL, watch the self destruct button.

They’re already readying the white flags at the news he’s got the job.

They WILL implode!

Good times are just around the corner, Bears. We can’t take nothing for granted, like they have.

Let them have their trebles - they’re not getting their holy grail.

Rodgers raiding their best players would be the icing on the cake.

It's going to be an interesting summer.

Lennon is a mutant but he seems a capable enough manager, he has a squad who are used to winning so it's been running itself essentially since Rodgers dumped them,

He seems to have obvious problems with handling players, particularly foreign players as was the case at Hibs. The dynamic between him and some of Shame FC.s French player will be intriguing to watch. He's a vile piece of dirt and it doesn't take long before his mask starts to slip. The likes of McGregor, Rogic and a few more allegedly have issues with him already.

We need to close the gap by investing in the team and then we can go toe-to-toe with them for the first time since Walter was in his final season.

Some folk appear to have forgotten the last time. That'll be them ramping up the paranoia next season, especially with the peadophile ring story breaking

Every song we sing, every foul will be that week's big story, all to protect Lennon's failings. It'll be big bad bigoted Rangers from now on. That's nothing to be happy about

Watched it all too mate and I agree with all of that.

2 individual errors gifted them the game and they look devoid of ideas and very laboured.

A huge overhaul is required and as things stand, man for man we are a far stronger first 11.
Our problem is that there is always some plonker in the other team likely to make that mistake against them.

Next Celtic manager, they said.

Announced on Monday, they said.

Newcastle-United-v-Ipswich-Town-Sky-Bet-Championship.jpg
He said no thanks, you’re a bunch of wanks! :D

Seems they may be downing like we did in the 2000s. Treble treble or not, the bubble is bursting.

Should have 10iar easily for them, they should have been streaks ahead. They have officially fucked it!

Foot’s on the throat Rangers. SQUEEEEEEEZE :D

Gon actually wait until they have fucked it before making those kinda statements. They have just won their 9th straight domestic trophy!

Yes, Lennon getting the job is great news for us, but we actually need to go and do the job or else we are going to look fucking stupid celebrating him getting the job!

Rodgers raiding their best players would be the icing on the cake.

It's going to be an interesting summer.

Lennon is a mutant but he seems a capable enough manager, he has a squad who are used to winning so it's been running itself essentially since Rodgers dumped them,

He seems to have obvious problems with handling players, particularly foreign players as was the case at Hibs. The dynamic between him and some of Shame FC.s French player will be intriguing to watch. He's a vile piece of dirt and it doesn't take long before his mask starts to slip. The likes of McGregor, Rogic and a few more allegedly have issues with him already.

We need to close the gap by investing in the team and then we can go toe-to-toe with them for the first time since Walter was in his final season.
As I see it they don't have that many players who would be of interest down south. Ajer and Forrest maybe. No-one's buying Tierney after a year on the sidelines. Ntcham was tipped for a big move, but his form has dropped off a cliff and Rogic although obviously talented can't run and doesn't have the stamina for more than 60 mins.

That mobs fans are bealing that he's been offered the job. They are deflated and that's after winning again. The last time we gave them a fright they got Brenda, this time they've offered it to NL.

I wonder why they haven't pushed the boat out? Could it be they are suffering from not making the cl groups this season? Are they actually preparing for the worse with the abuse scandal? Or are they so arrogant they have dismissed us as a threat for the next two seasons?

We don't know exactly how many managers they actually approached but to me this reminds me of when they appointed their 8th choice Mowbray. We all know how that worked for them.
Liewell was capable of hiring a cheap crap option like Mowbray or Deila. There's no need to put up with TLBs poison next year

I think Lennon will be much better than he was this season with his own style and players to implement, but this is definitely a positive for us.

That news has just wiped out their cup final day but ironically its the only day they could have announced this.

Let's be clear though that our work is just beginning. Very important summer for Gerrard and King
Just received a text from a scumbag buddy (yes, good buddy but still a scumbag).
Anyway, he’s likening this to the time C****c won the league with Jansen (98) and he’d resigned by the Monday.

Some folk appear to have forgotten the last time. That'll be them ramping up the paranoia next season, especially with the peadophile ring story breaking

Every song we sing, every foul will be that week's big story, all to protect Lennon's failings. It'll be big bad bigoted Rangers from now on. That's nothing to be happy about

Much of what I was going to post. They have a lot of deflecting to do and no one plays the victim better than him

I think lennon is a decent manager. Celtic were poor today but they have been all season. I took off my blue tinted specs and their starting 11 still looked woeful.

Hearts looked in control and celtic didn’t look like scoring, until hearts handed them it on a plate.

The fact that lot are all spewing today is glorious and I hope we announce a few big signings soon to put the knife in.

Momentum can be such a big thing and on the day they win a treble treble it truly is swinging our way. C’mon Rangers take advantage and stamp our authority all over those c*nts.

I'm past caring about the sectarianism debate now. It's the referees that worry me. We have an absolutely huge problem with them and our club don't appear to recognise it.

Wow

I figured he would be the only one willing to ride out the peado scandal storm

That must mean a storms a comin!!!!

He is not riding the peodo scandal out.
Its coming shortly.
It is the easy option getting the LB in as manager.
No wise man would take it on.

Gon actually wait until they have fucked it before making those kinda statements. They have just won their 9th straight domestic trophy!

Yes, Lennon getting the job is great news for us, but we actually need to go and do the job or else we are going to look fucking stupid celebrating him getting the job!
Im (more than) willing to take that chance.

Says to me that liewell will still select players to buy, Lennon's the only one that will take that as he's desperate for the job, they are desperate to try and plan for next season now as they are nervous as fuk, any other new manager would want a whole new system implemented

This is a liewell vanity project as he believes it's his system and he wants to keep it together

Wheels off by Xmas I say.

Back