Mad Dog offered Celtic job for season ending 2020

I'm the type to check for a linesman flag before celebrating just in case but I'm with you on this one, it's happening.
@steve1873 does have a point. I’ve been the same as both of you since 2012 at least. But we’ve got to win it again sometime. Why not now against a manager who knows no flair in football, is tactically dreadful, who relies on his players too much to think of dealing with a situation, and who appears (at least) to have very little money to spend on a sporadic squad.

Think we need to calm down. Let’s get our own team sorted out first before we start celebrating.
I agree mate. But to miss out on the opportunity to revel in your enemy’s demise, is to wake up receiving a blow job and say you are late for work.

Put yourself a wee vino rosso and say cheers you bunch of tramps, you’ve made my day.

BTW. Get your early money on a Rangers title win. Take they bookie cnts to the cleaners.

I'd rather he was out of Scottish football. Next season will be poison will every decision over-analysed and weekly manufactured controversies. At the very least, we have a strong personality leading the Club.

This should be fun.

A massive summer coming up. We should have pushed them much closer this season but limitations in our squad meant we blew important games.

TLB getting their gig is the best outcome we could have hoped for, but we need a few key positions strengthen and better options on the bench. Get that right and watch them start to implode.

He does not have the mentality to deal with the demand from their fans for 9 and 10 in a row and we must turn the screw early with a flying start to the season.

Absolutely buzzing for next season.

Mate what’s your opinion on this love to hear it??

Delighted mate.

My uncle met Lennon's missus the other day, (she's from an orange family and used to be the bird of the late Billy Peterkin who used to own The Nile and was my uncle's best mate) and she told him he'd been told he'd been offered the job, but was a bit concerned about Moyes being around so much.

Fat Peter was keen for Lennon, so it looks like he got his way.

Unfortunately I'd backed Moyes at 9/2 by then lol.

Lennon has a massive rebuilding job on his hands mate.

As things stand, our team is way stronger than their's.

Only McGregor, Eduoard, Forrest and Tierney (if fit) are of the quality they need.

Game on @Gramps1 .

I agree mate. But to miss out on the opportunity to revel in your enemy’s demise, is to wake up receiving a blow job and say you are late for work.

Put yourself a wee vino rosso and say cheers you bunch of tramps, you’ve made my day.

BTW. Get your early money on a Rangers title win. Take they bookie cnts to the cleaners.
I don’t fear them. I’m more worried about us dropping stupid points at Other grounds.

I'd rather he was out of Scottish football. Next season will be poison will every decision over-analysed and weekly manufactured controversies. At the very least, we have a strong personality leading the Club.

This should be fun.
I'm with you, I despise him as a human being and would prefer him nowhere near this country but I think he is shit scared of stevie g and will get his arse handed to him on a plate

Will Fat Japanese Pete get a big fat bonus for delivering these cost-cutting measures to the bheasts?? None of it makes any sense apart from being the cheapest options on the very bare table.

Oh lordy looks like the lurgan bigot is going to be the fall guy next season - Stevie G has got your number ya wee ginger prick.:p

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Rangers TV just tweeted this with "Excited for next season yet"

:D

How about a tummy like scenario where they stage manage Neil’s departure by offering him the job to save his blushes so he can appear to turn it down ... blames sectarianism and Moyes announced instead .... Tim fans think thank fvck it’s not Lennon and are happy with the appointment

Wouldn’t put that shit past them

If true, my main emotion is one of relief. I'm fairly neutral in Lennons ability as manager but relieved it isn't someone with a far better pedigree.

Just had a scroll through Kerrydale street. Wow. They’re hurting alright. Lawwell and Desmond taking the brunt of it and the most positive messages are “at least it’s not Moyes”. They’ll still swat away the dross in this league at home but they are there for the taking!!

some good news from today then,55 on the way, the downside though is having the ginger prick mouthing off at everything and everyone, and the scottish media siding with him about everything.

How about a tummy like scenario where they stage manage Neil’s departure by offering him the job to save his blushes so he can appear to turn it down ... blames sectarianism and Moyes announced instead .... Tim fans think thank fvck it’s not Lennon and are happy with the appointment

The tims desire to control the narrative makes the announcement of an offer - as opposed to appointment - mighty strange.

Just had a scroll through Kerrydale street. Wow. They’re hurting alright. Lawwell and Desmond taking the brunt of it and the most positive messages are “at least it’s not Moyes”. They’ll still swat away the dross in this league at home but they are there for the taking!!

tim at work just said that about Moyes. but said hed have took benitez.....i just laughed! funny how them winning a treble can seem like a kick in the balls for them in the space of an hour haha!

Sorry to piss on everyone’s chips but that scumbag getting the job may be the best candidate for us in football terms, compared to others but by feck if you think the outrageous decisions they have been getting this season are bad (Collum basically putting them back in the game today) next season under poor wee Lenny with be a ten fold of honest mistakes.

HUGE news for us absolutely massive. Can’t believe I’m feeling like this after they’ve won the treble treble

This should be fun.

I agree with that, remembering the utter poison that prevailed during Walter’s final season, so much of it generated by this reprehensible, fur-toothed mutant, but two big points to consider:

1) Gerrard has his number

2) appointing Lennon suggests Lawwell fears the worst and is going for the cheap option.

I did think he looked thinner in the photo on the BBC site.

Must be the worry.

Bless.

Still sceptical tbh. He will bring in his own players and they will be a better outfit next season. They have been average the whole of this season and still won everything. Summer is absolutely massive for us. We need to get it right and a squad needs to work over the season to put these cunts back in their place.

The tims desire to control the narrative makes the announcement of an offer - as opposed to appointment - mighty strange.

Exactly what I was thinking five minutes ago!

A lot of bheasts clearly hurting at this news and interesting to see them clearly outing themselves in this thread. Quite a few regulars as well.:D

I'm past caring about the sectarianism debate now. It's the referees that worry me. We have an absolutely huge problem with them and our club don't appear to recognise it.
With them playing the victim and the media supporting them, do you reckon we'll start getting parity from the refs? It was Halliday, then Jack, and this year Morelos and McGregor

Expect more media witch-hunts if we're challenging next season

I'm gonna say it now. Lose McGregor and ntcham and with that fkn rocket in charge, we only have ourselves to blame if we lose it.

Only celtc could use a historic day to make an absolute clusterfuck of things.

As much as we hated Rodgers, he eeked out that extra 10% out of every player. He was their advocatt but fkd off while the going was good. If they 2 leave, see that 10% gain, it becomes a 10% loss in everyone else.

Back