Mad Dog offered Celtic job for season ending 2020

I said after our last game at Ibrox that he would be offered and reject the job. He will site being uncomfortable in the country due to his background and then they will appoint someone else.

They will use this to try and drive the attention back to anti Catholicism and bigotry in an effort to claim some fûcked up moral high ground.

He has accepted it mate .

6jodo5.jpg

I can’t believe our luck, I now expect an utter shïte transfer window from them as this appointment is obviously due to money.

This probably increases our chances of winning the league next season as much as anything we could have done.

Going to be honest, the longer his ‘talks’ with Newcastle went on and the way their kid on ‘ITK’ fans were going on, I was starting to doubt myself.

I didn’t think it would be Lennon though, and whilst it doesn’t guarantee us anything, the fact it’s an appointment that their fans are gutted about it means the first sign of a wobble and they’ll turn. We just need to be ready to strike.
Same but there's one key point to always remember whenever they have rumours. They have NO ITK people whatsoever. Whether because Lawwell/Desmond keep things airtight or because all their fans are pish-stained jakes, they know nothing. They don't have a Doc Stone or even a Sherbrook Loyal or an ID10.

Going to be honest, the longer his ‘talks’ with Newcastle went on and the way their kid on ‘ITK’ fans were going on, I was starting to doubt myself.

I didn’t think it would be Lennon though, and whilst it doesn’t guarantee us anything, the fact it’s an appointment that their fans are gutted about it means the first sign of a wobble and they’ll turn. We just need to be ready to strike.

Mate they actually had a poll on their forum that included Benitez and......wait for it......Mourinho, bwahahaha! Delusions of grandeur taken to a whole new level. Imagine how gutted these 19th Century Terrorist fantasists must have been to learn they’re stuck with treacle teeth instead.

Let’s face it they could simply have said he’s our new manager. They said they’ve offered him the job which is weird for a guy who they can literally speak to whenever Lawell pleases.

I genuinely believe this is stage managed.... by both Lawell and Lennon. This placates the fans who believe he should get the job for the treble and also creates a nice them against us narrative when he sites the big nasty Rangers fans as why he doesn’t feel safe.

He’s took the job!

I said after our last game at Ibrox that he would be offered and reject the job. He will site being uncomfortable in the country due to his background and then they will appoint someone else.

They will use this to try and drive the attention back to anti Catholicism and bigotry in an effort to claim some fûcked up moral high ground.
He accepted the job and the rest is just made up conjecture on your part.

Well I guess my paranoia was unnecessary.

I always believe they are trying to create an anti Rangers outcome and didn’t believe the šhit they’ve been playing since he came back would have anything other than him being packed out the door.

They only downside to this is he knows the league. I'd rather they brought in somebody with no knowledge of the Scottish game and with the rebuild they need they would struggle. It will be interesting to see how many of the current squad stick around. Got to fancy our chances next year.

Well let’s face it, who the hell would actually want that job with all the goings-on regarding the horrendous cover-up? Was only going to be Lennon or someone else of his ilk.

Well let’s face it, who the hell would actually want that job with all the goings-on regarding the horrendous cover-up? Was only going to be Lennon or someone else of his ilk.

Reactions: VGM
I understand folk saying they’d rather the poisonous wee rat was gone from Scotland forever, however he could be gone in 6 months to a year anyway if we are cruising to the title. That lot won’t stand for that and they’ll want him chased.

When that happens I can’t see anyone else in this country employing him, also means he’ll be leaving the loser we know he is and will forever be remembered as the man that blew their TIAR.

I don't know what's more amusing the deluded lot over at the piggery or some of the panic merchants on here? 1st it was Mourinho, Benitez, Martinez (Lolz) and even Moyes. Now some are getting worried Lennon is gonna turn it down. Really?

Don't get me wrong they've missed a trick, but even so maybe some people should chill and have a bit more faith in Gerrard and our own set up. :)

We welcome the chase...keep up Lennon!

They only downside to this is he knows the league. I'd rather they brought in somebody with no knowledge of the Scottish game and with the rebuild they need they would struggle. It will be interesting to see how many of the current squad stick around. Got to fancy our chances next year.

The Champagne is on ice for 55 with that announcement.

Dave King will be in his Wine Cellar tonight in his home in South Africa selecting a vintage full bodied red wine too in anticipation of what is to come in 2020.

How many points did we take off his Hibs team this season?

He’s a decent manager who sets his team up well. We cant afford to get complacent because of this appointment.

We absolutely fucking battered them both games and had we been competent in front of goal (and the ref did his job) we would have won both games by 3 or 4 goals at least.

Worst thing that could happen to Scottish football. This horrible bigoted c-u-n-t will cause another ref strike, have every mentally challenged in the mhedia lapping at his arsehole and totally distract from the fantastic football that will be getting played by the Rangers. He's a ku--nt.

Don’t think any of us are daft enough to think we’ll win the league without a challenge, but I feel a lot happier with Lennon in charge than Benitez or Moyes who could still probably attract better players to the piggery. Lennon doesn’t have that pull. The club might, but without guaranteed CL they won’t be getting EPL loans or marquee signings. He knows the league, but is he daft enough to pay £5m+ for Scott McKenna or close to £1m for Stephen O’Donnell?
To quote a former manager of ours, it’s about Rangers. I’m confident in the gaffer and recruitment team that we’ll bring in the right players.
I just hope we crush those bastards next season.

11pm on a Saturday night

Can you seriously believe

That after everything they did to get rid of Rangers 7 years ago.

After the 100 million plus they made by doing so.

Celtic have just given a job to the guy that in charge of his own squad and own recruitment tossed away a title losing to Inverness (when they only needed a draw)

And then found himself 12 points behind Rangers in October (yes October) just before our forced implosion.

Bring some more of that thunder Neil, we have missed it.

The Tim's reverting to the cheap, easy option again. Just watch the revisionist amongst their hordes given 80% of them wanted him chased.

They have been shite under him.

After Lennon got sacked by Hibs, I said to a rabid in work what do you think of that and their reply was ‘I’ve never liked him he’s just scummy’. Fast forward to him getting the job after Rodgers and I said they must be raging, turns out they always liked him and were glad he was back.

Sneaked onto their site: this was the result of a poll taken before today .... heh heh heh

dQA3Tex.png
In fairness, he has more votes than the only other likely candidate (Moyes)

It’s nice that every other candidate they voted for is a crack addicts pipe dream.

Back