Mad Dog offered Celtic job for season ending 2020

Even Charlie Nicholas is just sittin' there thinkin'......

Bv6fRNFIcAAAbSx.jpg

What the f.uck have Celtic jusr done?

The way they've responded and tried to distance themselves from the child abuse case and now they've appointed the 'cheap option'. I dunno if they're expecting to get hit hard with the court case or if the board has regained its biscuit tin mentality.

It's a nice surprise anyway, I was so sure it was going to be Moyes, he had been seen up here watching the games and would of been a better option than Lennon.

Kerrydale street is taking it well....

But this is the manager who Joe Ledley says read out the team to play Barcelona and didnt tell him what position he was playing.

He had to go and ask one of the back room team who told him he was playing left back.

Wonder if the tim rage is due to a belated realisation that the obvious downsizing is a result of the need to hoard cash to deal with what is coming down the tracks towards them.
Any decent manager would have demanded a substantial transfer budget to rebuild that team.
Lennon is a total rocket and they know it.

Just woke up to see that the scum beat Hearts to put me on a (expected) downer. Things are now looking up with the news that Lennon is the new manager and the bus parade is cancelled resulting in the mhanky hordes turning on each other. A club, and support, like no other.

Steve Clark is gone

It's not Kilmarnock we can't beat, their team is pish. But Clarke had the better of us, that's no longer an issue.
By that same logic mcinnes has the better of us too.

We need to improve and show some consistency. We now have an opportunity, no point trying to deny the fact we have been honking this season against sides we should have buried.

Surprised they haven’t just said he’s been appointed, no way he’s not taking that job.

Why come out and say he’s been offered it?

Two things, first i hate to say it but i told you all weeks ago that despite all the speculation the bheasts would appoint the only manager possible who had nothing to lose.No one who knows what is going on will touch them with a barge pole.
Second, bring on 55 fuckers

How many points did we take off his Hibs team this season?

He’s a decent manager who sets his team up well. We cant afford to get complacent because of this appointment.
Come on, seriously. A decent manager?? How come they are fkn raging at that appointment.

They are cnts, they are filthy rabid dirty oxygen stealing cnts, but they know he is a premise of what is to come.

I’m tingling all over for next season.

Been thinking about this, Lennon was pretty much guaranteed this position. They wouldnt have just offered him this position on a whim. Theyve announced it after todays win to try lessen the uproar and disgust from their fans. Cant wait to see how this pans out!
It’s called spin my friend.

Spin doctoring of the highest regard.

Only the most inadequate will see otherwise, and they will.

Peter Lawwell the man who stopped the 10.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Gerrard and King must smell blood here. Kill this tainted 10 off, Rangers.

lennon is being absolutely savaged by tims. He’ll turn it down and say some fluffer like Kennedy is more deserving of the role.

I still get the suspicion they are on the wind up and Lennon will reject them and bring out someone to try and trump our Mo Jo moment. They are that sad.

Until I see him signing a contract or taking their pre-season will rest a bit easier. Surely they aren't that skint they are back to the biscuit tin days again or just stupid as f@ck. :))

I still get the suspicion they are on the wind up and Lennon will reject them and bring out someone to try and trump our Mo Jo moment. They are that sad.

Until I see him signing a contract or taking their pre-season will rest a bit easier. Surely they aren't that skint they are back to the biscuit tin days again or just stupid as f@ck. :))
Both. They'll appoint a DoF above him, Moyes maybe, or John Park.

The wording of this is strange.

Everyone reporting he has been “offered” the job. Him saying it’s such a privilege to have received the backing of the board.

Why aren’t they just saying he is the next manager?

According tae news on bbc red button he was offered the job in the shower.

And a blow job also most likely.

The wording of this is strange.

Everyone reporting he has been “offered” the job. Him saying it’s such a privilege to have received the backing of the board.

Why aren’t they just saying he is the next manager?

They say details to be announced in the coming days. Maybe they are waiting until that’s sorted? Other posters saying there’s a video of him accepting it but I haven’t actually been able to find that myself.

Surely not a version of Operation Tango by their board? It's just seems a mental decision from them. They really are that deluded.

They say details to be announced in the coming days. Maybe they are waiting until that’s sorted? Other posters saying there’s a video of him accepting it but I haven’t actually been able to find that myself.

.they are getting their backroom team. And supposed dof in place.

Commons and McGhee rumoured to be part of it.

Video where he says he's taking job

The way they've responded and tried to distance themselves from the child abuse case and now they've appointed the 'cheap option'. I dunno if they're expecting to get hit hard with the court case or if the board has regained its biscuit tin mentality.

It's a nice surprise anyway, I was so sure it was going to be Moyes, he had been seen up here watching the games and would of been a better option than Lennon.
Slightly better.

Back