Lennon on his next managers job - I love the Spanish game, I enjoy Major League Soccer, too

Spain or America, oh aye totally.

He forgot to mention Dubai, I can see him managing there.

Managing to order a pint of guiness by the pool, that is.

Funny how “the ten” has become “the nine,” also could he possibly be polishing a bigger turd, on about all those titles with absolutely no competition. %^*& me even mad Ronny was able to win two titles and he was even even more useless than fat Angie.

Owen Coyle got a job in the MLS. Just saying ...
And he destroyed a competitive club to the point the ownership had to sell. It was almost impressive.
I could see them taking a flyer on Lennon just from W/L, but I doubt they would hire him after finding out about his baggage and his arguably more impressive losses

Last edited:
Is he just naming places he would like to go on holiday?

What about Dubai? Did he not have a cracking time by the pool last year? Came back all ready to get stuck in at work.

Lmao. The bold Neil touting himself for a job in a desirable-visa location. Fair play.

He loves the football in costal Spanish towns. The two LA clubs, Miami and Orlando also play football he enjoys.

He’s away googing Dubai Premier League as well.

Edit: just seen the post from @Lemmy above. We had the same idea.

Lennon the man who, on 2 occasions, left the following manager with the task of turning their squad into athletes, would probably work wonders in the US…:oops:

Making out he’s just waiting on the perfect job in the perfect country. A shameless bastard. My favourite thing about lennon nowadays is that celtc fans hate him as much as we do.

Asked if the issues were all in the past, Lennon told ESPN: "Yes, absolutely.

"There were no real issues with the sectarianism the second time around at Celtic, which is for the better obviously. I started the nine in a row, we won nine in a row and the club won four trebles.

"I was part of the third and the fourth. It was inevitable that it was going to stop at some stage. It was impossible to keep that momentum of success going.

"The Glasgow rivalry is intense, but it is brilliant. It pushes you and turns you into a winner. I don't think that ever leaves you, those values and lessons you learn stay with you for the rest of your life."

Now looking to his next challenge - linked to the vacant Ipswich Town job this week - Lennon says that America's Major League Soccer could be an option, while Spain has always been a favourite of his.

He added: "Hopefully the right team will come along, whether that is here or abroad.

"I love the Spanish game, I enjoy Major League Soccer, too. I've had a good rest, I feel fresh and I'm excited about whatever challenge lies ahead."
Spanish team aye manager of hotel paradiso waiters select

In all seriousness about his chances, La Liga is too high a level, and MLS won't go near him if there's even murmurs of homophobia and racism, progressiveness is a big part of their marketing. A manager was fired in the pre-season because he sung certain lyrics of a Hip-Hop song.
I think he has a shot at a job in China?

In all seriousness about his chances, La Liga is too high a level, and MLS won't go near him if there's even murmurs of homophobia and racism, progressiveness is a big part of their marketing. A manager was fired in the pre-season because he sung certain lyrics of a Hip-Hop song.
I think he has a shot at a job in China?
Outer Mongolia surely? He's definitely got a lot of Mongo in him.

Honestly as long as it’s not up here I couldn’t care two fucks whether the tramp ever gets another gig. A venomous, evil little bastard of a man who would cause a fight in an empty house.

Would probably just about get a post in the States at a lower club.
Selling hot dogs or being one of those lads with the portable beer dispenser on his back

That fat, lumbering, inbred ginger toothed wankstain as a manager in Spain?

Maybe managing a mentally challenged slophouse on the Costa Del Sol

• Haha
Reactions: VGM
Imagine how horrible it would be as a fan to get excited about a new manager for it to turn out that it is is Neil Lennon.

Will end up back at Hibs as a caretaker when Ross gets the bullet imo.

Back