Lennon on his next managers job - I love the Spanish game, I enjoy Major League Soccer, too

61EF96C0-C359-47D2-B5BE-6C4D1CFAAFC0.jpeg.4294270e989e1713962918e6a5a78775.jpeg

Somebody will take this tosser.

Cheap, can start immediately etc. etc.

Unfortunately, I don't think we have seen the back of him yet. He is like a bad smell.

He's absolutely mental. Spain or the US haha fck me. 'Linked with Ipswich' the same way Martin O'Neil was linked to our vacant manager job when he was 500/1 at the bookies.

He's never getting another job. Nobody in Scotland or England will entertain the idea of taking him on with a reputation like his.
Any chairman will just look at the air quotes interview and think he’s the man for us

Deluded with zero self awareness

He sounds a sad desperate cnt, nobody is inviting me to the party so I will invite myself.
Last thing we need is another blame it on Rangers deflection troll when things go wrong, and they will , he would start a fight in an empty house, nothing but trouble

That video of him having to be held up after a drinking session will see that nobody touches him with a barge pole.

I genuinely don't know why any club would want him - just about everywhere he has ever been he's ended up being hated by so many of the players or falling out with someone for being a raging arsehole. It's not even as though you can really use his success as Celtic manager as he gained most of his wins under no pressure or challenge at all.

I can see him in the US given the number of devoted cult members over there. It is truly shocking how open they are with their auld country shite as there is no one to set the locals straight else on their bhitter ways. I have seen their indoctrination techniques in action, fr example, local Texas girl in office with surname Kelly has a kid who is given an infant's home kit by a senior manager and made a member of local supporters club. She had no idea but was thrilled by the attention etc given to her kid.

Taking the comments at face value - what a weird combination of leagues to pick in terms of style, traditions etc

Asked if the issues were all in the past, Lennon told ESPN: "Yes, absolutely.

"There were no real issues with the sectarianism the second time around at Celtic, which is for the better obviously. I started the nine in a row, we won nine in a row and the club won four trebles.

"I was part of the third and the fourth. It was inevitable that it was going to stop at some stage. It was impossible to keep that momentum of success going.

"The Glasgow rivalry is intense, but it is brilliant. It pushes you and turns you into a winner. I don't think that ever leaves you, those values and lessons you learn stay with you for the rest of your life."

Now looking to his next challenge - linked to the vacant Ipswich Town job this week - Lennon says that America's Major League Soccer could be an option, while Spain has always been a favourite of his.

He added: "Hopefully the right team will come along, whether that is here or abroad.

"I love the Spanish game, I enjoy Major League Soccer, too. I've had a good rest, I feel fresh and I'm excited about whatever challenge lies ahead."
What about Dubai ya wee bigot?

I love Megan Fox and Margot Robbie ... doesnt meant i am getting any offers to ride them any time soon.

looking at Neils CV (irrespective the fact hes an ars@hole)

Celtic 1st time - fairly successful
Bolton - got them relegated
Hibs - Left under a cloud
Celtic 2nd time - took them from domination to a shambles

hardly a glowing CV for a prospective club.

Back