Lennon on his next managers job - I love the Spanish game, I enjoy Major League Soccer, too

Bonnyloyal

Asked if the issues were all in the past, Lennon told ESPN: "Yes, absolutely.

"There were no real issues with the sectarianism the second time around at Celtic, which is for the better obviously. I started the nine in a row, we won nine in a row and the club won four trebles.

"I was part of the third and the fourth. It was inevitable that it was going to stop at some stage. It was impossible to keep that momentum of success going.

"The Glasgow rivalry is intense, but it is brilliant. It pushes you and turns you into a winner. I don't think that ever leaves you, those values and lessons you learn stay with you for the rest of your life."

Now looking to his next challenge - linked to the vacant Ipswich Town job this week - Lennon says that America's Major League Soccer could be an option, while Spain has always been a favourite of his.

He added: "Hopefully the right team will come along, whether that is here or abroad.

"I love the Spanish game, I enjoy Major League Soccer, too. I've had a good rest, I feel fresh and I'm excited about whatever challenge lies ahead."

Ipswich? I wouldn’t let the cúnt manage a light switch!
He only likes Spain because of the measures, but will try the “I best Barca once, you know.”
I can’t see anyone outside of Scotland even having him on their radar, and he has burnt his bridges at the scum both east and west, so sheep or Dundee Hivs at a guess.

The guy is on another planet.

It's highly amusing his lack of intelligence B-D

Nice one Neic - I love Salma Hayek and Megan Fox. Doesn’t mean next time they’re looking for a suitor, I’ll be head of the queue to dish out a (mediocre) pumpin. You’ll be replacing Stephen Glass, if you’re very very lucky. You horrible twat.

Asked if the issues were all in the past, Lennon told ESPN: "Yes, absolutely.

"There were no real issues with the sectarianism the second time around at Celtic, which is for the better obviously. I started the nine in a row, we won nine in a row and the club won four trebles.

"I was part of the third and the fourth. It was inevitable that it was going to stop at some stage. It was impossible to keep that momentum of success going.

"The Glasgow rivalry is intense, but it is brilliant. It pushes you and turns you into a winner. I don't think that ever leaves you, those values and lessons you learn stay with you for the rest of your life."

Now looking to his next challenge - linked to the vacant Ipswich Town job this week - Lennon says that America's Major League Soccer could be an option, while Spain has always been a favourite of his.

He added: "Hopefully the right team will come along, whether that is here or abroad.

"I love the Spanish game, I enjoy Major League Soccer, too. I've had a good rest, I feel fresh and I'm excited about whatever challenge lies ahead."
The guy is a mess. Trying to pass off 9 in a row as his own achievement. Always thought it was weird how such and ugly and unlikable guy could be so arrogant. A weird sort of entitlement to him too.

He's absolutely mental. Spain or the US haha fck me. 'Linked with Ipswich' the same way Martin O'Neil was linked to our vacant manager job when he was 500/1 at the bookies.

He's never getting another job. Nobody in Scotland or England will entertain the idea of taking him on with a reputation like his.

Neil Lennon managing in La Liga would be fantastic.

Would be funnier than Ole's last few months at Utd.

Didn't know there were any clubs in Spain or USA who hated Rangers.

How's the man supposed to get any job satisfaction and fulfilment in life? It's enough to drive a man to snuff and booze.

Back