Lennon / Players not talking to Sky. Impact on TV deal?

SE5

Just picked up in the Lennon conference (B-) )that he was refusing to answer questions from SKY - are there further implications for them because of that?

Lennon will be gone before or after Livi, Celtic will look to distance themselves from his comments. This was the last act of a desperate man. He's tried to play to the gallery, to create the usual Celtic siege mentality, but most Celtic fans and Celtic pundits think he and Celtic are in the wrong, over this and want him and Lawwell gone. The fact none of his interview is on Celtic's Twitter speaks volumes to that.

He said that, then answered the questions from the Sky reporter. Last night on the radio they said the club had said they were the bigots thoughts and not those of the club, they will still send people out for interviews etc.

Just picked up in the Lennon conference (B-) )that he was refusing to answer questions from SKY - are there further implications for them because of that?
Sky will make Walker apologise and they will be giving interviews by tomorrow. Either that or Lennon goes and the club talk to sky anyway.

Sky will make Walker apologise and they will be giving interviews by tomorrow. Either that or Lennon goes and the club talk to sky anyway.
I dont think they will. Firstly, for once Walker was bang on and secondly I think the they'll like the publicity

If TLB doesnt talk to Sky Im sure the club get fined. It happened with Strachan once years ago when he didnt turn up for a post match interview

I thought it sounded like he said this when that Charles Patterson asked him the question anyway and Lennon answered

Not the brightest poor Neil

Never been excited to see these mutants , however can’t wait till tomorrow night for the next instalment ... Walker , Lawwell, Lennon , next please .....

Tomorrow night should be a hoot, will Andy Walker be at the stadium for the game, hope so.

He said that, then answered the questions from the Sky reporter. Last night on the radio they said the club had said they were the bigots thoughts and not those of the club, they will still send people out for interviews etc.
If the club are having to make statements to protect themselves from comments made by Neic then he can’t be there much longer

Back