Lennon red carded

whooooooooosh

Listened to clyde and they are all talking about how lennon was right and not about how he was an aggressive angry wee shite.

Cosgrove was saying that bringing the game into disrepute is outdated. They are all lining up to protect him.

Now there's a surprise.

They set the agenda and influence public perception. This is why we need to keep records and prove the bias and double standards. We let them get away with it.

And to think the Scottish mhedia were punting for this bampot to be Scotland's coach..
The thing is if he acted like that FIFA would deal him a proper ban... Not like here where he can do what he wants.

And to think the Scottish mhedia were punting for this bampot to be Scotland's coach..
The thing is if he acted like that FIFA would deal him a proper ban... Not like here where he can do what he wants.
And your compliance officer is a sympathetic tim who allows him to behave like this without rebuke

As sky sports pundits said at the end of the match “oh that’s Neil, he’s an emotional guy that’s what you get from him, we wouldn’t have him any other way” :rolleyes: aye ok.

A complete and utter embarrassment. But nothing will change.

This is a scumbag who was responsible for the last referee strike and nothing was done. So now he gets to behave like a sub-human piece of shit.l to the refs constantly.

Even had he audacity to say the refs have been costing him money and points all season

He’ll get a two game ban, probably with a suspended sentence in there somewhere

The SSN news coverage is hilarious, they have blurred out his mouth when he is obviously swearing at the ref. He then says in an interview that the ref is “a bad referee”. Anything less than a 8 man ban and they would be failing to protect their own refs, he also has a long list of previous offences and I think is on a suspended sentence

And there was some tipping this headcase to be the national team Manager recently.
He cannot hide his nature vile lady's front bottom.

And there was some tipping this headcase to be the national team Manager recently.
He cannot hide his nature vile lady's front bottom.

It's another example of why that clown can't be Scotland manager. Imagine that behaviour on an international stage.o_O

A classless ned behaving like a classless ned.

I feel sorry for whoever was in the stand and he ended up beside them.

Utter classless lady's front bottom

I expect a mental health article from him very shortly, he’s got an uncanny knack of being depressed when he gets in serious bother either in his professional life or private life. Anyone suggesting that it’s anything other than a coincidence is a bigot.

If he is not hammered for that and his post match comments regarding Clancy and other refs we could have another refs strike.
Even by TLB’s low standards of behaviour that was OTT.

A classless ned behaving like a classless ned.

I feel sorry for whoever was in the stand and he ended up beside them.

:)

2v16ryp.jpg

He was unhappy at the award of the Kilmarnock PK. He was enquiring politely to the 4th official when the ref came over and pointed to the stand. A bemused Lemmon begrudginly sloped off unable to understand what had just gone on.
Pretty much what happened, you'll see the same reports in the DR and Sun tomorrow.

Just seen it on SSN. Looked a correct decision to me to award the penalty.

Lennon is just knob who is allowed to get away with things like this from a compliant media who are afraid to call him out for what he is. He should get a long ban for this.

On Sky there, the victim mode was set out right away, they said "Lennon, he was furious", not the Hibs Manager in shocking behaviour rumpus. He had to be ushered away by a security guard ffs.
Honestly Scottish football is seriously flawed if this moron does not get a heavy ban. Kids are watching these matches on tv.

He knows exactly what he is doing here, inTIMadation of another referee. In the hope next time because of his classless outrageous behaviour and lack of proper action by the SFA in the past. Maybe just maybe a ref will pause or think twice before awarding another penalty.

Look at the anger in that horrible puss,,
Can you imagine his poor girlfriend when he was holding a knife to her neck ?
And our journos wanted this rhat as scotland manager ??
Ffs...
Poor wee neil n his demons

Wee yellow teeth is a scumbag, no doubt.

Yet get yer pennies on him being manager of the Year.

Glad he's not back at the piggery tbh.

Should be a ten match ban for the actions at the side of the pitch then a further ban for comments afterwards.

He's a ned and it sends out the wrong message if he was to get away with this.....again!

He'll get a really tough punishment here I reckon.
I think it'll be 8 match suspended over his suspended suspension. If you do it again we will enforce the suspended suspended suspension you got suspended last month.

You'd laugh but it's worryingly accurate.

Some amount of mental gymnastics going on on Sportsound to make excuses for Lennon. Ridiculous.
It's conviently forgot that it was him and him only that put pressure on the referees to "clarify" their decisions that led to the referee strike of 2010, why is not ever mentioned?

disagree, never a pen. ball going miles wide and guys arm is tucked in,
imo.

I thought it was 50/50 at best. Similar to the two against us lately when martin was penalised, none of them were deliberate, onl difference is Martins was from about a yard and the hibs one was about 10 yards away.

Could you imagine the uproar in the press if Murty behaved like that with the ones awarded against us.

I'd be raging if my 11 year old behaved like that on a football pitch. That's a man in his 40's ffs.

Indeed, what a shocking example to show to the legions of wee poets watching. No wonder they behave like that. It’s handed down from generation to generation.

Hes just passionate...you can away with any mad mental carry on if your'e
just passionately passionate

Being completely fair to the guy, the penalty that Killie got yesterday was never a penalty in a year of Sundays. Where I have issues with Lennon is that he has been in the game long enough to know that every club (with the exception of one of his previous employers) occasionally get bad decisions from referees. His reactions to referees over the years when decisions haven't gone his team's way has been disgraceful. Nobody should need to be reminded that Mr Lennon was the prime cause of the referees' strike a number of years ago. The SFA has been cowardly in how it has dealt with Lennon and for the sake of our referees they really need to make an example of him this time.

He lost his rag because a referee had the audacity not to be intimidated by him...
But in the coming days just watch the media circle the wagons if anyone dares to criticise Lennon.

It's a shame

He is having to come to terms that he is so unpleasant and unattractive that even a committed paedo like Barry Vennell never pumped him

The garbage today in the rags about poor old victim " Lenny " is gut churning. Any other Manager with his history of foul mouth rants and repeated face to face confrontations with refs and officials would have been thrown out of football long ago.

The garbage today in the rags about poor old victim " Lenny " is gut churning. Any other Manager with his history of foul mouth rants and repeated face to face confrontations with refs and officials would have been thrown out of football long ago.
There is only one way to live if you are Lennon and that is playing the perpetual victim .

After all ,It's in the mentally challenged D.N.A

Back