Lennon refuses to quit on celtic and has full backing of the board

mentally challenged tears in the car park is always a sign we are now the dominant force again.

Keep this up and they will soon be attacking their own team bus turning up to games

Ill Phil, who has never, ever, been wrong before, says it’s only a matter of time before Lennon is sacked.

His source, who has never, ever, been wrong before, says they have a shortlist of three: O’Neill & Keane, Howe, and someone whose identity is unknown.

Lawell dusting off the old banners as we speak.

BQyUlfECYAAgFXR.jpg:large

This is the kind of thing we've read for the past few seasons. And yet he wins domestic games and trophies.

I'm more concerned about winning the title than who's in their dug-out.
He has never “won” the league the last few seasons. We threw it away two years ago after new year, snd were in the process of doing the same last year before he was gifted it. What’s to say the current form of both teams would not have been the same after the suspension for Covid and we would have gone on to win it? Both times it was us self destructing, not him winning it.

My views ? Celtic have poor for years v good teams (us under SG and European teams) but have brushed aside the dross in Scotland, that's why they've been successful.
They are now losing that invincibility so are liable to drop points. Lennon will be here till they drop points in Scotland (Europe is now irrelevant to them).
We have to keep winning to keep the gap, or increase it. I remember Walter coming back 2nd time around. He signed Weir and Ehiogu and we were a different team. A new manager might get Edouard ,Ntcham, Christie and Julienne back on board till the season end.

We need to make loads of Social Media accounts claiming to be septic fans and give our love to Neil Lennon and the board, TBH that's what they do with us.

No manager unless he is fully "celtc minded" would take this poisoned chalice on. Not only the pressure of this season, but the spectre of serial abuse of children is looking like breaking worldwide. In my opinion, that's a major reason Rodgers left and Lennon got the job.

The man in charge would have to be from a special breed with nothing to lose to when this comes home to roost.
Step up Wibble Wibble.

‘Refuses to quit ON Celtic’

The Celtic PR sending out a message that brave Lenny is battling on for THEM! That should keep them quiet for another few weeks and hopefully avoid getting someone in before Xmas and the big budget they would be demanding
My exact thought.

He has never “won” the league the last few seasons. We threw it away two years ago after new year, snd were in the process of doing the same last year before he was gifted it. What’s to say the current form of both teams would not have been the same after the suspension for Covid and we would have gone on to win it? Both times it was us self destructing, not him winning it.

Exactly.

When you look at how we have started this new season compared to them (scraping wins) - after a long Covid break - who's to say they would have strolled to 9.

They have struggled with the pressure of the season starting. They would have struggled more with the pressure of last season still to be finished in September/October.

For as rubbish as they may or may not have been - against other teams in the league they've only dropped 2 more points than us.

And the points they've dropped have been away draws at Aberdeen, Hibs and Kilmarnock. We've dropped points at Hibs and Livi.

Among the reasons I want him to stay is that we can all witness the carnage at the next window, with half of them wanting away, and him trying to replace them.

Ill Phil, who has never, ever, been wrong before, says it’s only a matter of time before Lennon is sacked.

His source, who has never, ever, been wrong before, says they have a shortlist of three: O’Neill & Keane, Howe, and someone whose identity is unknown.

So when it's kennedy he can say he predicted it!

A point in Prague, limp along to their comfort blanket cup final, lose that to put them into a downward spiral over Christmas.

We scud them silly at Ibrox driving the final nail. He gets sacked with a rushed replacement who spends a ton of cash panic buying in January.

Sit back and enjoy while we canter to 55 and make strides in Europe.

He who laughs last.

McGregor sent out to do a 12 minute interview saying everything will be back on track soon...

A point in Prague, limp along to their comfort blanket cup final, lose that to put them into a downward spiral over Christmas.

We scud them silly at Ibrox driving the final nail. He gets sacked with a rushed replacement who spends a ton of cash panic buying in January.

Sit back and enjoy while we canter to 55 and make strides in Europe.

He who laughs last.

This seems to be being overlooked by many of a Tim persuasion but do they have the money to sack and replace him with a step up?

Between upcoming court cases and potentially £30m+ of losses on the horizon I think they'd be hard pushed to find anyone willing to take on that job of rebuilding that team on a reducing budget against a resurgent Rangers.

Back