Lennon saying the protests are pointless the board arent anywhere near sacking him

How the feck can a team that has won every single domestic trophy for 4 years be lacking in confidence?????

He seems to be contradicting Leckie's suggestion that the riot was the only reason he wasn't binned by Lawell and Desmond on Sunday night.

As shite as they are, I can’t see them dropping points to St Johnstone.

Hopefully I am wrong.

And hopefully they still keep him.
Depends how motivated O’Halloran and Watt are - they’re more than capable of exposing that defence, hell, everybody is.

I get it given the last nine years but I think we should stop pretending that it's only them obsessed with us.
I really don't get why you are so desperate to equate posts an a forum to the mentally challengeds behaviour of the last decade.

You seem to think our support is just like theirs, I'm sure you'll happily provide some examples to back up your claims?

I don't believe for one minute that if they had the money to sack Lennon and replace him a decent gaffer that he'd still be around right now

He's an easy target for the yahoo fans and takes the heat off Lawwell and Desmond who plan to sell Eduoard in January and protect their bonuses.

They are hoping Lennon can limp on till the January window shuts as an excuse not to spend money then appoint John Kennedy till the summer.

Who knew that after all this time he was under the deepest of cover. Outstanding work, Agent Cennon...

This is his death knell, he is just trolling them now and there will be further protests if he fucks up again, which is likely.
I hope he's sacked asap, he is a poison for the game up here and I want him gone.
Feck that 10 year contract to Neic please..

CandidEachBream-size_restricted.gif

How the feck can a team that has won every single domestic trophy for 4 years be lacking in confidence?????

He seems to be contradicting Leckie's suggestion that the riot was the only reason he wasn't binned by Lawell and Desmond on Sunday night.

I guess one reason could be their manager calling them lazy, saying they don't want to be there, etc. whenever they get beat :)

From Kerrydale Street lol

- Pumped at home to Cluj. Jullien on the bench. McGregor at left back.
- Pumped at home to Copenhagen.
- Pumped at home to Ferencvaros. Christie up front. Two strikers on the bench.
- Pumped 4-1 at home to Sparta Prague.
- Lennon promises us this won't happen again.
- Pumped 4-1 away to Sparta Prague.
- Out of the group we're top seeds in after four games.
- Lost 2-0 at home to Ross County and out of the cup.
- Pumped at home to the Huns without as much as a shot on target.
- 11 points behind. 17 GD worse off.
- 2 wins in 10.
- Lost four home games in a row. The first time since 1958.
- Says the fans are hysterical for wanting a change

"for the sake of it"

Are people seriously believing the nonsense that emerges from the Piggery ? Lennon will be gone after beating Hearts at Hampden and another bogus "Treble" is achieved. That situation will suit all concerned.

I really don't get why you are so desperate to equate posts an a forum to the mentally challengeds behaviour of the last decade.

You seem to think our support is just like theirs, I'm sure you'll happily provide some examples to back up your claims?
Woah there champ, if you leapt any further you'd have to change your user name to PowellewoP.

They won't get any nearer to sacking him than they are now-he's talking shite again. He's in the last chance saloon....

What I do think is weird about the way these protests are reported is that the media do seem to be making it out to be sparked by the recent run of form and while that's added to it, there have been protests against their board for years. Why are some outlets making it solely a Neil Lennon thing and not pointing out that most of it is anger against Lawwell?
What I find weird is that once again “he doesn’t deserve this” seems to be the narrative.

He is always the victim and things are never his fault. It’s always poor wee Lenny.

He insisted the club are "nowhere near the point" where chief executive Peter Lawwell and major shareholder Dermot Desmond have a decision to make about his future.

Drop points on Sunday and he'll be removed.
I think what was fed to the likes of Jackson was that he would be in the dugout for AC Milan, and that was it.

I’d love that this were true, but a gubbing in Milan and more dropped points at the weekend and it’s difficult seeing him surviving.

He’s not willing to leave that juicy bonus if he can somehow pick a team and formation to beat Hearts.

Big IF of course.

His reasons for still being there are clearly financial on his part and the poets.

Luckily they have 60,000 accountants to look into it for them obsessively.

Darren O'dea on Go Radio aggressively defending Neic.

Its ok to not be ok.

Hope he gets a plucky draw in Milan tomorrow and then drops points on Sunday.

Actually they have a pretty easy run of fixtures until they come to Ibrox. 4 of 5 league games at home and they have 6 out of 8 league games at home. How does that work?

edit. Celtic have played 3 less home games than us. didn't realise that

Back