Lennon saying the protests are pointless the board arent anywhere near sacking him

As shite as they are, I can’t see them dropping points to St Johnstone.

Hopefully I am wrong.

And hopefully they still keep him.
Why not? They can lose to anyone they will lose goals and there fitness is atrocious

they are not doing anything to improve they think flick a switch abs we will be alright

yes Neil like that’s going to happen

they have been poor all season anyone can get a result against them abc they know if

Isnt it odd the way some posters dont want to discuss our enemies? I wonder if Churchill stopped our guys from discussing the German war machine?
"Field Marshall Montgomery, is it really necessary to keep banging on about General Rommel and the Afrika Korps all the time? Let's just concentrate on ourselves and take one battle at a time. We don't want to be accused of being obsessed with the Wehrmacht".

tenor.gif

He thinks he’s managed to ride out the storm, basking in the sunny uplands again, not a care in the world.
I liken it to a rack of water bottles, sitting in a setting sun at the Caledonian Stadium watching the game, oblivious to any possible danger, only to be suddenly and brutally attacked without warning, the snarling perpetrator disguising and masking his attack with a ballerina-esque, hop, skip and jump, before dispatching them, never to be seen again, into the Moray Firth.
They didn’t see it coming either.

Oh Neil Orange peel never change, stay just as you are. The mhanky hoardes will be even more revved up now. This is genuinely great news.

I don't believe for one minute that if they had the money to sack Lennon and replace him a decent gaffer that he'd still be around right now

He's an easy target for the yahoo fans and takes the heat off Lawwell and Desmond who plan to sell Eduoard in January and protect their bonuses.

They are hoping Lennon can limp on till the January window shuts as an excuse not to spend money then appoint John Kennedy till the summer.
Spot on.

What has happened to the mad raving lunatic Lennon that we used to know?

He used to blame refs, other players, fans - everyone but himself, his face all distorted as he screamed and bawled at everyone and anyone like a spoiled wean, but these days he seems quite relaxed to the reality of the situation. You don't even see him shouting at his own players from the side lines.
Possibly the anti booze drugs, when he remembers to take them?
Mix in the Beta Blockers?
Just a wild guess. ;)

Does this muppet live on a different planet?
He was going to get sacked till the green brigade tried to redecorate his players cars.

He’s not willing to leave that juicy bonus if he can somehow pick a team and formation to beat Hearts.

Big IF of course.

His reasons for still being there are clearly financial on his part and the poets.

Luckily they have 60,000 accountants to look into it for them obsessively.
I suspect he's desperate for the 'goodbye' cash.
He has made some good money over the last 20 years but he's indulged in tax dodge investments that have seen the likes of mutton, Fartson and others going into liquidation. Then there are the land 'deals' with convicted terrorists in NI.
Various offspring to be paid for.
The epic bar bills and the costs of minders to see him home rather than stagger into fights.
He's never going to get an other decent football job again and will rely on DD getting him pundit gigs on Oirsih TV, until he turns up pished & incoherent.
He's not 50 yet with a massive ego and that entitled chip on his shoulder, the rest of his life is a downward spiral. He's intelligent enough to know that.
Just hope he lives outside Scotland.

He thinks he’s managed to ride out the storm, basking in the sunny uplands again, not a care in the world.
I liken it to a rack of water bottles, sitting in a setting sun at the Caledonian Stadium watching the game, oblivious to any possible danger, only to be suddenly and brutally attacked without warning, the snarling perpetrator disguising and masking his attack with a ballerina-esque, hop, skip and jump, before dispatching them, never to be seen again, into the Moray Firth.
Howling at this!

I suspect he's desperate for the 'goodbye' cash.
He has made some good money over the last 20 years but he's indulged in tax dodge investments that have seen the likes of mutton, Fartson and others going into liquidation. Then there are the land 'deals' with convicted terrorists in NI.
Various offspring to be paid for.
The epic bar bills and the costs of minders to see him home rather than stagger into fights.
He's never going to get an other decent football job again and will rely on DD getting him pundit gigs on Oirsih TV, until he turns up pished & incoherent.
He's not 50 yet with a massive ego and that entitled chip on his shoulder, the rest of his life is a downward spiral. He's intelligent enough to know that.
Just hope he lives outside Scotland.
Sky will take him, he was flavour of the month before

The gift that keeps on giving.
Watched his press conference and wow...
Sky will take him, he was flavour of the month before
He's incredibly arrogant and self absorbed.
Interestingly mentioned his 'support' team of coaches which I don't recall as happening before just as they are being called out by Mutton. Not convincing, more blame deflection?
Whatever mhedia training he's had..it's forgotten. Zero body language control and a multitude of 'lying' signals and tells.
Excuse repetition...on and on.

His next gig is courtesy of DD on Irish TV.
Stay sober and talk pish, well below what Sky expect.
Ever seen him wearing a suit and not looking like a bin man?

This is brilliant

If I were you Neic I would take back that trophy you donated to them , what a shower of ungrateful 19th Century Terrorist bastards

I get it given the last nine years but I think we should stop pretending that it's only them obsessed with us.
No one’s pretending anything. I honestly can’t be bothered explaining how laughing at their misery is different from how they behave.

If I'm so off base then why did you comment?
I've asked you to back up your assertion that our fans are just as obsessed with them as they are with us.

So far you have failed.

Why did I comment? Because you have come on a Rangers forum and lied about Rangers fans.

It's dead easy, simply show us where our fans have behaved any way like the filth have, or stop talking absolute pish.

The floor is yours, show us all where Rangers fans are acting like them.

Then why comment? Why not just ignore me and move on?
Because I thought the tone of my post would make it obvious how wildly wide of the mark your comment is. Here’s a couple of examples since your head is firmly in the sand, or up your arse

Because I thought the tone of my post would make it obvious how wildly wide of the mark your comment is. Here’s a couple of examples since your head is firmly in the sand, or up your arse

Just wait until the SPFL officially recognise our 55th title.

Back