Lennon saying the protests are pointless the board arent anywhere near sacking him

Shane Duffy and Neil Lennon seemingly working as undercover agents for Rangers.

2020 really has been the most bonkers year in history.

I've asked you to back up your assertion that our fans are just as obsessed with them as they are with us.

So far you have failed.

Why did I comment? Because you have come on a Rangers forum and lied about Rangers fans.

It's dead easy, simply show us where our fans have behaved any way like the filth have, or stop talking absolute pish.

The floor is yours, show us all where Rangers fans are acting like them.
Just sharing my opinion mate, sorry if it offends you.

He thinks he’s managed to ride out the storm, basking in the sunny uplands again, not a care in the world.
I liken it to a rack of water bottles, sitting in a setting sun at the Caledonian Stadium watching the game, oblivious to any possible danger, only to be suddenly and brutally attacked without warning, the snarling perpetrator disguising and masking his attack with a ballerina-esque, hop, skip and jump, before dispatching them, never to be seen again, into the Moray Firth.
They didn’t see it coming either.
I have an old screensaver of said brutal attack. Love it.

He insisted the club are "nowhere near the point" where chief executive Peter Lawwell and major shareholder Dermot Desmond have a decision to make about his future.

Drop points on Sunday and he'll be removed.
Needs more time mate and at least eleven transfer windows imo

Back