Lennon says griff on throwing objects at fans. I say he should have a nation wide stadium ban

It was a daft thing to do but dont expect anymore from a classless ned. For me will he be treated the same way as alfie has been. Doubt it and that point by boyd seems to have caused more of stir than the incident did.

Lennon actually said Griffiths is the victim on teletext he’s off his head if it was Alfie they would all be saying he needs to be banned.

VUVDYSW.jpg

Griff?

Kris Boyd hit the nail on the head with what he said, its not okay for the supporters to throw objects at the players just as much as its wrong for the players to throw objects at the supporters. Basically, tottie heid acted like a spoilt brat throwing his dummy out the pram.

If it had been thrown from the stand at him, the guy throwing it would (if caught) be at least banned from the stadium, so griffiths should be getting at least a one game ban !

he should be punished by the football authorities but he should also be treated the same as any supporter would that has been caught throwing an object at a player ie; nicked and charged
If it was the other way about the Killie fan is already identified and banned with a statement apologising.

It doesn't matter what was thrown, it's either allowed or it's not.

Its there for all to see including the bold Claire, any of our players does that and we know the outcome.

The guy in the crows was going bonkers, if he'd jumped the barrier it could have got ugly.

If it was the other way about the Killie fan is already identified and banned with a statement apologising.

It doesn't matter what was thrown, it's either allowed or it's not.

Exactly.. For me he should be treated the same as any fan that has thrown an object at a player..He should be arrested regardless of what he has thrown at the killie crowd

‘You have to rise above the abuse you get and not to react’, was what we heard over the past few weeks. Ball on the other foot now you rat TLB...

Lately we have had, the tic, the hoops and now Griff.

I worry where this place is heading.

As for Popcorn teeth, well you come to expect that shite from him, he’s a wank.

Back