Lennon - They are good at making statements - We are above all that

Celtic have made plenty statements. However, lets not ignore the fact they've got an entire countries media to do it for them also.

The most important statement that Celtc needs to make is a heartfelt apology to the victims of the decades of abuse carried out by their employees and subsequently covered up by their directors.

k00aau.png
Jeezo, I can smell an opportunity to check mate those cuunts

I want Lennon gone, he is a horrible lady's front bottom and is not good for the game in this country.

FFS just like December we play them off the park and a week later they are still whingeing.
Morally they never have and never will be above Rangers.

72 hours since ex CFC employee McCafferty was sentenced on Tuesday having plead guilty to child sex abuse carried out over a 24 year period

When is that club going to make their own statement on this conviction and the other 5 Beasts who have previously been convincted for similar offences

Their silence on the child abuse is disgusting

Shame on them

Is Lennon still on the working party to help the SFA become more transparent, and improve relations between the clubs and the referees?

We missed a massive opertunity to slaughter the cu t at Ibrox by singing your getting sacked in the morning.
He would have hated that 100 Xs more than getting called a SFB.

Lennon makes a statement all the time with his appearance and actions. The statement being "I'm a bigoted, bullying, convicted criminal jakey barsteward".

If the Simunovic elbow incident was pulled up by the compliance officer as well we wouldn't be having this discussion.
All Rangers and our supporters want is consistency so get a grip ffs

Rangers make statements because they do not trust the Celtic Cabal compliant media. From BBC Scotland to Radio Snyde. From The Daily Rebel to Sky Sports. We are overrun by twisted agenda driven liars who would twist every word that any of our Spokesperson speak on matters. So to make sure our message is crystal clear word for word we have to make an official statement often when it matters.

Not good at it just playing them at their own game and long may it continue until we are rid of the bigots in the media spouting lies about Scotland's Premier and by far biggest Club.

No Surrender.

Last edited:
Lennon is a wanker, he wears a wankers hat
He likes to play the victim but he's a f**king twat
A liar and a bigot, a racist and a troll
And then he threatens women, when he canny get his hole.
Did you sing that out loud as you typed?
I would have

Back