Lennon - They are good at making statements - We are above all that

Bonnyloyal

But Celtic interim manager Lennon insists Flanagan has no grounds for appeal and hit out at the nature of Rangers’ complaint.

“Look, they [Rangers] are good at making statements,” said Lennon. “We are above all that. The only thing I want to say is that it’s a straight red card – we should feel aggrieved that Jon Flanagan didn’t get a red. That’s all I want to say on it.”

But Celtic interim manager Lennon insists Flanagan has no grounds for appeal and hit out at the nature of Rangers’ complaint.

“Look, they [Rangers] are good at making statements,” said Lennon. “We are above all that. The only thing I want to say is that it’s a straight red card – we should feel aggrieved that Jon Flanagan didn’t get a red. That’s all I want to say on it.

Looks and sounds a bit like a statement, ya stupid, smelly, fanny ye....

k00aau.png

And Rangers statement was solely because a Celtic player Sumonovic, who appeared to elbow Defoe, escaped retrospective punishment and the club want to know why?

The majority of Rangers fans that I have spoken to are of the opinion that Flanagan got lucky not to see red but are also believe that Sumonovic should also have been cited by CO.

TLB is just playing to his audience, it seems like every day now he has to have a go at us, must believe it might just help keep him in the Scum hot seat.

“Look, they [Rangers] are good at making statements,” said Lennon. “We are above all that. The only thing I want to say is that it’s a straight red card – we should feel aggrieved that Jon Flanagan didn’t get a red. That’s all I want to say on it.”

He’s a liar a filthy liar, they are always making statements. He’s always moaning about something when he loses. John Reid and him fuelled the whole Dougie Dougie fiasco with their statements. He made a statement saying they would have given a guard of honour when they didn’t do it in 2010,
He’s on his way out the door and hopefully out of football.

Which, of course, isn’t a statement.

And Rangers statement was solely because a Celtic player Sumonovic, who appeared to elbow Defoe, escaped retrospective punishment and the club want to know why?

The majority of Rangers fans that I have spoken to are of the opinion that Flanagan got lucky not to see red but are also believe that Sumonovic should also have been cited by CO.

TLB is just playing to his audience, it seems like every day now he has to have a go at us, must believe it might just help keep him in the Scum hot seat.
It’s our managers press conference tomorrow and hopefully puts the classless little prick in his place

Back