Lennon unhappy with Willie Callum’s performance today

I’ve seen quite a few of them moaning about the lack of stoppage time, as there was 5 goals, 2 pens and 6 subs in the second half.

They cûnts were fûcking leading when the time was announced so any lack of time was to their benefit.

Thick bastards.

I’ve seen quite a few of them moaning about the lack of stoppage time, as there was 5 goals, 2 pens and 6 subs in the second half.

They cûnts were fûcking leading when the time was announced so any lack of time was to their benefit.

Thick bastards.
Aberdeen had another chance after their equaliser if anyone was going to win it I would have bet on the Sheep.

No idea what game the Bigot was watching. But, have to thank the cameraman for zooming in on treacle teeth talking to himself 3 or 4 times....Surely he left Pittodrie the same way Steve Paterson did.

Why can't the person asking the questions put that to him and watch him squirm?

McGregor, one of the few players who is still giving it his all should be suspended next game.
Yep, it’s a real bonus for them as he’s their best available player.

They whine and they get decisions . They whine despite getting those decisions and they get more. It’s how it works and it’s how most of the press must want it to work or they’d call it out.

A few more draws would be nice, we don't want him getting the sack..
Draws, are you out of your mind. We want them to lose so they get no points.

And it would be better if he was shown the door. There will not be an immediate replacement and turmoil will ensue.

Changing manager doesn't mean a turnaround of form.

You do realize they have a match in hand.

Losses for them not draws.

Draws, are you out of your mind. We want them to lose so they get no points.

And it would be better if he was shown the door. There will not be an immediate replacement and turmoil will ensue.

Changing manager doesn't mean a turnaround of form.

You do realize they have a match in hand.

Losses for them not draws.
Managers can turn things around for sure. Le guen --> Smith

3 defeats and sack v 6 or 7 draws.

Back