Lennon warns Ryan Porteous to tone down aggressive streak

And that’s a lesson of how to call out your opponent without calling them out
We are not clever enough with the ways of the mentally challenged we wait until the deed is done then refuse to shake hands !! The likes of Porteous must be pissing themselves at our attempt to call him out
We must highlight the hammer throwers before the game not after
The next time we play hivs we should highlight his over enthusiasm and their players aggressive play to get the message out before hand then afterwards when we suffer the assaults that will surely come we can say we warned about this type of behaviour and take it from there not our usual wishywashy approach

Only one winner tomorrow.

Porteous with a red or penalty conceded no doubt.

How I'd love him to head home a late winner and give Lennon the ssshhhhh sign.

I hate to say it, but he’s played a blinder here. Highlighting it before the game sets the wheels in motion in ref’s head.
I think they need all the help they can get, I can see Hibs winning there tomorrow, all is not well in the scum hut and I know they are undefeated, however they are playing absolutely shite by all accounts.

We can all agree on the hypocrisy of popcorn teeth calling this tramp out, but it is exactly what we need to do to put pressure on these cheating refs.
We could, as sarcastic as it would be, ask that for a strong referee or for the referee be strong in our game.

I hate to say it, but he’s played a blinder here. Highlighting it before the game sets the wheels in motion in ref’s head.
I think they need all the help they can get, I can see Hibs winning there tomorrow, all is not well in the scum hut and I know they are undefeated, however they are playing absolutely shite by all accounts.
That’s a nonsense.
He’s shooting into an empty goal here whilst under no pressure at all.
No pressure whatsoever.

The lurgan bigot is clearly trying to set the tone before the game by saying porteous is aggressive. We all know he is, he’s proven it with his red card against us and his style of tackling, he’s a little hate filled cunt.

you know for a fact that porteous will be on his best behaviour tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how he tempers his game for that mob, against how he plays against us.

he is indicative of how biased and how pathetic this tin pot league is, that some players turn it on against us and then lie down against them.

I would love him to be red carded tomorrow or at least to cause an injury to one of the mhanks, but we know that neither will happen and the spoonburners will lie down and get pumped by this mob, considering they had the game of their lives last week.

And that prick lennon has got a brass neck telling anyone to tone it down considering his track record of noising players and fans up, the torn faced cunt that he is.

Clearly an attempt to get into Porteous's head before the game, and to put the ref on watch - both of which will work.

Meantime, after 2 previous horrific challenges by him on our players we say nothing pre match, watch him elbow our player in the face as a result, then call him names after the final whistle.

We are the softest touch & least street-wise club in Scotland...

Hold ON!! SG hardly mentions the assault on Morelos charged. Popcorn teeth pre match with this....
What a waste of my life typing this I already know nothing will happen.

Bottom line refs will cost us the title this season and we'll say nothing. He's out greeting about this hibs dick prior to their game. Watch this player get carded first 10-15 mins tomorrow. :rolleyes:

It's actually getting I'm more angry with the club not making more of the decisions against us.

Back