Lennon warns Ryan Porteous to tone down aggressive streak

I wouldn't say that, they have Ajeti and Edouard. Christie and McGregor can be a threat, Duffy at set pieces too.

Certainly won't fear them and we should play our own game.
Ajeti doesn’t worry me, looks incredibly slow. Christie misses 10 shots for every one that hits the target. Edouard is clearly not interested anymore.

I don’t think we have anything to worry about from their attack.

Teams are still beaten before they even take to the park against the scum. Find it baffling that this is still the mentality when they are genuinely there to be got at.

Teams just never have a go at them, ever. Its so fucking depressing.

That's not true.

Kilmarnock took a point.
Ross County had countless chances.
It took them 86 minutes to score at Tannadice.
St. Mirren and Livingston could have taken a point.

Teams never take their chances against them.

Has the bold ryan been sent off yet ?waiting on a bet.
Obviously not. He doesnt play the same way against them.

Ajeti being injured is good news. Eduard hasnt looked interested. Injured for them but plays for France U21s then cant play for Celtic after it cause he was "tired"

I wouldn't say that, they have Ajeti and Edouard. Christie and McGregor can be a threat, Duffy at set pieces too.

Certainly won't fear them and we should play our own game.

I can only go on the word of the tims I play football with, but they’ve said that Edouard has downed tools for them. Obviously in the huff that he hasn’t been given a move.

Hibs really aren’t very good as Aberdeen proved at Easter Road a few weeks back.
We feked up at Easter Road last week , that’s the bottom line.
They didn’t lie down to the mhanks today, they were beaten by a far better team.
Can we move on?.

I see that Hibs have reverted back to the default of being typical shit Hibs coincidently after busting their balls against us and going to the cess pit. Livingston had a better go at them last week.

Absolute frauds and another example why Scotland is so shit at professional football.

I see that Hibs have reverted back to the default of being typical shit Hibs coincidently after busting their balls against us and going to the cess pit. Livingston had a better go at them last week.

Absolute frauds and another example why Scotland is so shit at professional football.
They were shit against us too. It was a really poor result.

Bottom line is that Hibs equaliser shouldn’t have stood, regardless of our play....
24 hours earlier the mentally challengeds get one their way.

thats 4 points in 24 hours.

Hibs really aren’t very good as Aberdeen proved at Easter Road a few weeks back.
We feked up at Easter Road last week , that’s the bottom line.
They didn’t lie down to the mhanks today, they were beaten by a far better team.
Can we move on?.

That's not true.

Kilmarnock took a point.
Ross County had countless chances.
It took them 86 minutes to score at Tannadice.
St. Mirren and Livingston could have taken a point.

Teams never take their chances against them.
Aye because they've shat the bed before they even get on the fucking park.

Them taking 86 minutes to score at Tannadice points more to them playing against a team that is intent on not conceding - there's absolutely no ambition from any clubs in Scotland to have a crack at them - none whatsoever.

He was obviously advised let the scum forwards stroll it, no aggressive challenges and you will get a reward of a Scottish call up.

Back