Lennon warns Ryan Porteous to tone down aggressive streak

He is a truly horrible hate-filled, bigoted individual, and don't get me started on Lennon.

Portesous is a stick-on to sign for the VicTims when Ajer is sold at the end of the window.

seriously no team is going to pay decent money for Ajer , he was that good he was loaned out to Kilmarnock not so long ago

A poor player who’s being badly exposed in Europe in most games now

I am sure Porteous will look to please. However, it will do Celtic more favours for him to get sent off so I am sure he'll be considering that as an option. Either way, Celtic don't need to worry about Hibs giving them a game. They've put their effort in for a bit and will happily let Celtic win by downing tools, lowering effort and acting like scared little kittens against their masters.

Lennon is sleekit, of course.
Anyone that thinks tomorrow Porteus or Hanlon get away with the same transgressions they were guilty of against us is simply not right in the head.

The rule our boss has been cited in is the suggestion of official bias. The citation is a nonsense even on that basis, when you listen to SG’s words.

A red card tomorrow is a nailed on certainty.
Hibs will roll over tomorrow and give them an easy win

Treacle teeth getting into the referees head pre match as usual, no doubt the big skid mark porteus will be on his best behaviour on sunday along with the rest of his cloggers

hYjtBSY.gif

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Don't know what Lennon is worried about, Jack Ross didn't even think it was a foul against Alfie.

Jack should be on top of his players making sure they compete and stay up near the top of this league and the way that the scum have been described on here in recent weeks if the hivers give it a go they could take at least a point from the stydome.

signalling to the referee what he wants tomorrow, he will get a red, no chance he will elbow a scum player in the face. or testing the players temperament as walker calls it. and no way they are getting an offside goal allowed.

I dare say the Hibs manager will come out and say something about Lennons propaganda tactical outburst, because if it was our manager that did it he would, and so would the compliant media.

Theyre no daft that lot, they get away with murder! Who is he to suggest a player from another team shouldnt be so aggresive?

TLB knows exactly what he's doing, an obvious attempt to influence the officials ahead of an important game. Of course, he'll hear no more about it from the SPFL.

This is a blatant attempt to put pressure on the ref tomorrow surely this is bring the game into disrepute and from a manager who never comments on other teams !!! Aye right !
Unfortunately it's not a breach of rules as he is not directly calling an official's integrity into question.

This is a good example of the sort of statement our manager could make in order to apply pressure and highlight shite refereeing without incurring sanctions.

It's not that difficult.

Lennon will have been fed this by club PR or whomever. He isnt bright enough to come up with it on his own.

No one else fancy hibs to get something tomorrow? Think they could get a draw to be fare.
I don’t. I fully expect to glance at my phone later & see them 3 down with a meek performance well underway.

It’s more likely we will draw am afraid, continuing our disappointing domestic away record under Gerrard...

He’s aggressive and he maybe needs to temper the aggression a little bit”

this from a guy who allegedly beats up women and employees mmmmm

No one else fancy hibs to get something tomorrow? Think they could get a draw to be fare.
Honestly, and i might be a mile off here, but i don't see Hibs lying down to them. They have not done so the last couple of seasons.

They fancy themselves, have gave us some games and them as well recently. If celtc are not up for this and raise their game, they will needs the refs help, otherwise Hibs will take points off them.

I know it won't be popular on here. But that's exactly how you try to influence the game and officials. Take note Rangers, dignified silence does not get results or change the perception. I hate popcorn but he knows how to play the game to his advantage.
Has anyone ever asked the club about dignified silence? What was the reply as I don't remember reading about it.

Honestly, and i might be a mile off here, but i don't see Hibs lying down to them. They have not done so the last couple of seasons.

They fancy themselves, have gave us some games and them as well recently. If celtc are not up for this and raise their game, they will needs the refs help, otherwise Hibs will take points off them.
Correct. FF is full of zoomers who actually believe the manager of Celtics opponents tells them to lie down. Do they believe that teams like Livi,Killie, Ross Co etc have no Rangers supporters and would lie down ?
Celtic have more winners than us because they don't fall apart when things go against them.

Forrest is out also.

I doubt very much if Hibs will just rollover to them.
Anyone who thinks Hibs will simply lie down to them need to lie down for a few hours in a quiet room to be honest. Will they be as fired up as again us? Probably not. Will they be allowed to kick and punch players with impunity? Definitely not. But will they simply not try? Nonsense.

Anyone who thinks Hibs will simply lie down to them need to lie down for a few hours in a quiet room to be honest. Will they be as fired up as again us? Probably not. Will they be allowed to kick and punch players with impunity? Definitely not. But will they simply not try? Nonsense.
Geez piece mate FFS . So why will
They not try as hard then ? No one is saying they won’t try .

I know it won't be popular on here. But that's exactly how you try to influence the game and officials. Take note Rangers, dignified silence does not get results or change the perception. I hate popcorn but he knows how to play the game to his advantage.
There is %^*& all to do with take note mate , we simply wouldn’t be allowed to get away with statements like this .

Surely our board has to oppose this intimidation to the SFA, SPFL & Referees Association. This is nothing but provocation and warning to the
match referee. Let’s watch who takes action!!!!

Lennon hasn't the brains to do that off his own bat. He is having his strings pulled by the experts. And we all know it will work.

Back