Lennon warns Ryan Porteous to tone down aggressive streak

Can i just say we cant be saying the Thug is a Thug one week then getting upset that TLB is saying the same thing.
He the thug i mean is going to maim someone one day and if the yard dog Brown breaks his leg and his own doing it its fine by me.
Only last week they were lauding the tosser up on Sky,Andy Murray blah blah blah.
TLB has called him out and its about time someone did.

Lennon plays another blinder, knowing there will be no repercussions. Either the big scumbag RP will tone it down knowing hes been highlighted or the ref will be pressured into making a big show.

Can i just say we cant be saying the Thug is a Thug one week then getting upset that TLB is saying the same thing.
He the thug i mean is going to maim someone one day and if the yard dog Brown breaks his leg and his own doing it its fine by me.
Only last week they were lauding the tosser up on Sky,Andy Murray blah blah blah.
Problem is that if anyone from Rangers had made this statement they would have been cited ,

Wonder if Lennon ever took Bobo Balde aside for a similar chat back in the early 2000s

I doubt he will put a tackle in today. As Clancy has said, we all know what an important season this is for celtc, so hivs won't get a point today.

Can't see why people are getting upset, Lennon is just playing the game. You know, the one that everyone wants Gerrard to play, or is that the real issue?

I was depressed after reading what Lennon had done.
So much so, couldn't go to pub to watch game, listening on RTV Audio instead.

Big Marvin comes on at HT recounting how after 6 weeks out with cruciate
injury he was able to play again for us, because of his faith in God.
Well (no pun) i put my faith in God that He wouldn't let cheating/corruption beat
us and here we are 3 nil up, incl 2 pens :)) :p

Has something occurred outside the chamber of secrets pre match?My dad said he heard a group of fans had gathered outside their shitheap ground and Police had to disperse them?As I say it’s second hand info so can’t confirm.Surly they have to be cited for this by the sfa.Points deduction and fine should be about right.

So basically it's okay for a yahoo to break another yahoo's leg?

You are right, but the point is the timing. Right before the beggars play the spoon burners, TLB is clearly trying to influence the ref and get in the thug's head.

Compared to what Gerrard rightly said about the tackle on Alfie, the contrast in the press and SFA reaction is embarrassing. No longer trying to hide it as they don't have to.

Up to to stop them as these teams are incapable.

Watching this now and what I’ll say is Shane Duffy is an absolute bombscare and our attackers will have a field day against him.

Ajeti off injured.

Fair. But the thread is on the subject of what Lennon has said with regards to Porteous.

I've said on another thread, it is trolling and comes across as a GIRUY to us.

Sometimes I don't know how you combat it?

On one hand we want to combat the filth at every turn.

On the other, should we lower ourselves to their level?

Thing is, we never seem to pick our targets. We just ignore them completely.

No surprise on Hibs lack of effort, They wont get Griffiths on loan if they get a result.

Junky bastards.

Obviously not watching the game but are Hibs lying down or is it that their centre halfs arent giving them freebies to get back in it

If Gerrard was to say something similar before kick off about a Motherwell defender and we go out and win 5-1.. Do you think nothing would be said.?? .. I don’t think so.

Back