Lennon Will be gone

To those asking who would take the job, it’s not so long ago that we were crap - no CL on the horizon, next to no cash, no 4 trebles in the bag, crazy Pedro as manager and yet we attracted Stevie G.
An untested youth coach who we trusted in a long term project with ample time to make us Champions. The filth won't afford anyone that luxury let alone a rookie

They can appoint Jose Mourinho for all I care.

The bottom line is they had a 9 year start and have managed to implode. Pretty much the standard for putting dhims in charge of anything.

In contrast, we backed SG's vision / methods 3 years ago and are now already ahead of them on and off the field. We have professionals all over the business and a financial strategy to ensure the Club is never compromised again.

Lennon has blown it.

Looking at Howes spell as manager at Bournemouth, this is what it's saying he spent
Purchased players: 278
default_wappen_zugaenge_rot.png

Players with fee: 44
Transfer expenditure: £262,251,000
Fee per player: £5,960,250
Chosen : -
Thats a pittance for EPl but he had the luxury of spending £25 mill a time on players, coukd he downsize dramatically on spending and still produce?

An untested youth coach who we trusted in a long term project with ample time to make us Champions. The filth won't afford anyone that luxury let alone a rookie
This is true.
Can you imagine the manky hordes embracing Scott Brown as manager and give him 3 years to build a team? Not a chance, they would be storming the barricades before Christmas if they didn’t start next season very well.

Looking at Howes spell as manager at Bournemouth, this is what it's saying he spent
Purchased players: 278
default_wappen_zugaenge_rot.png

Players with fee: 44
Transfer expenditure: £262,251,000
Fee per player: £5,960,250
Chosen : -
Thats a pittance for EPl but he had the luxury of spending £25 mill a time on players, coukd he downsize dramatically on spending and still produce?
I'm not clear what that is meant to suggest but it says he 'purchased' 278 players but only paid a fee for 44 of them. I'm lost. Even if you change it to 'signed' 278 players and only paid a fee for 44 it doesn't sound right.

Could he not see out the Euros, only 3 games & time to plan between now & then. Their fans would hate him within 3 months, his style doesn't suit the C****c way

The current calendar is for the Euros groups to finish 23rd June, the CL qualifiers are due to start early July.

Absolutely no chance if they wanted Clarke that he’d be able to do both with the rebuilding job they’ve got and that timescale.

I honestly believe Stevie Clarke is lined up - that’s why Lennon still there - till season r d - unless we strachen Jnr covers - Clarke cheap and a bitter tim who would do the boards bidding - just what they like

This is true.
Can you imagine the manky hordes embracing Scott Brown as manager and give him 3 years to build a team? Not a chance, they would be storming the barricades before Christmas if they didn’t start next season very well.
Exactly mate even a legend like Xavi won't have the luxury of bedding in a system let alone Lego sooker

Exactly. Celtic’s decision making for years has been all about the short term, doing what they can to get another title towards “the ten” while taking their eye off the road.

There is no way that they’d accept us potentially getting a run of 3 or 4 leagues in a row, and Champions League money to go with it. They will be a complete disaster case trying to change their habits and looking for long term solutions while letting us run away with leagues and tens of millions of Champions League money that they can’t rely on anymore.

Who the hell would want to come to these filthy immoral bastards?

A club with fans who turn on u the minute it goes to pot then they turn up at the team hotel cheering then onto the bus only to get scudded at Ibrox and sneak off to Dubai causing uproar.

mentally challengeds absolutely disgust me. Anti British Irish Republican terrorist sympathising uneducated scum who are the drains on the society we live in.

The world would be a far better place without them all thats the truth of the matter

The bigger indicator of their problems would be if Lawell left his position. That really would tell us they are in a bad situation.

Surprised they haven't announced his departure yet, maybe don't want us laughing any more than we already are, my bet is it get announced during our game today.

The bigger indicator of their problems would be if Lawell left his position. That really would tell us they are in a bad situation.
Would be the best thing for us and the rest of Scottish football. Can’t wait to see the back of him.

I'd be amazed if Clarke won't or hasn't been offered it, taking it up after Scotland's had a doing at the Euros.

I'm not clear what that is meant to suggest but it says he 'purchased' 278 players but only paid a fee for 44 of them. I'm lost. Even if you change it to 'signed' 278 players and only paid a fee for 44 it doesn't sound right.
Just copied and pasted it bud, possibly mis read it. This is the link I took it from

Back