Lennon Will be gone

I hope they do indeed keep TLB until the summer so he can bear witness to 55.
It's what he deserves.

I think they probably will put Kennedy in temporary charge after we pump them the next time though.

Their hoardes are already broken as it is.
And we should savour every bit of it.

I have no doubt in my mind he wont be in the dugout Wednesday at Livi

Surley they cannot continue like this and it’ll
Be easy for them to brush him aside tomorrow

Im convinced of it

I hope im wrong i have no info but fook me they are honking really honking

May i add im living it up on their tears ha ha ha!
They’re skint. And who would take it and be the person who helped lose their 9.75*?

I'd put my hat in for the job until the end of the season. It's been a crap last 12 months for a lot of folk and seeing the likes of Laxalt and Duffy trying to play football everyday would be good for a laugh.

Why pay him off now when they can wait till the end of the season get the talks going with another manager in the meantime

They are skint. He goes no where.

Him and brown will witness 55

I'm going to also predict he will be there next season if covid is still an issue which I think it will be for first half.

Im convinced of it

He's a cunt but I am not sure the last two results can be attributed to him.

I dont think the dubai debacle can be attributed to him either, the fact that pig eyes came out and did that interview / apology / not really an apology speaks volumes - i think he was told to try and stay within touching distance of us and that the winter dubai trip would spark their fortunes as it has done in previous seasons, and that we would simultaneously collapse leaving them to go on a run.

also who else wants the gig right now? on a hiding to fuck all.

I actually thought that Benitez could have been a viable option for them back when they were looking to replace Rodgers - before anyone jumps down my throat, Benitez is an absolute fucking mercenary and will go wherever he gets paid, all they had to do IMO was pay up and he would have done it. The funds he would have needed though would have been astronomical not only from a salary point of view but also from a budget perspective. That rule still stands - so unless they dig deep to get him (he's out of contract later this year in China), then it is absolute fantasy land shit. Total horseshit and totally and utterly out of reach financially.

the Eddie Howe thing is fucking walter mitty shit as well - i'd actually love him to go there though and be an expensive mistake. he is an abomination in the transfer market and is soft as shite - however the rumours about him getting homesick at burnley are shite as he left to return south when his mum died. nonetheless, he is an absolute fucking wet lettuce of a cunt and would get torn for arse paper up there.

anyway, a long stream of consciousness and i could go on about how deluded they are but fuck it who cares. Jack Ross will be going there in the summer.

I’m a bit late to the party but I thought the isolation period covered up to and including Wednesday, which would mean he and the others would still be in isolation?

Would you want to go manage a club that's on a downward spiral and court cases looming, not for me mate.
For me that is the very reason Lennon got the job.
The paedo noise was louder back then and no one would take the chance.
It's a bit quieter now, but expect things to begin to hot up with upcoming court cases.
Hopefully they are identified as toxic forever more

That was because of how we played in the semi-final the season before. If it wasn’t that alone then it played a large part in it.

The humiliation from that defeat made them panic and they went big money. That said he bolted soon enough too once we showed in the NY game (the Ryan Jack goal) we were a match for them. But thankfully lots of duds were singled before and since of massive contracts. Then neic comes back and really fooks it up. It’s wonderful!
theres a story about how dirty dermot got fucked off at the fact our directors were celebrating in front of him at the cup semi final, he took it as a personal insult and went out his way to land weird Rodgers. Whether its true or not who knows, but one thing is as sure as shit - that Rodgers appointment has put them back YEARS. The amount of money down the drain on winning titles against a Rangers team containing senderos and declan john is eye watering.

no further forward. rat bastards. scum pig cunts.

Im convinced of it

Why?
Was there no Airpods available today? :p

He’s there until the end of the season, no one else decent will touch it.
Not one else decent will take it at the end of the season either, the loss of around £35 million they will post for this FY followed by projected loss of £25 million upwards next FY means there will be no budget. Downsizing for the next 18 months as they recoup their losses.

Neic shall not be moved!

check json online
Er325OlW8AA9c0u

Im convinced of it

Lennon is there until the end of the season, they can't aft to bring in a manager at the moment

Talk about a poisoned chalice, who is going to take a job at celtik with all that has been going on this season.
20 points behind Rangers
Half the team don't want to be there
The other half are hopeless
Court cases about child abuse on the horizon
Overspent on duds meaning no direction from above
Money has drained away leaving them reliant on overdrafts
Crowds disappearing
Owner now shy about putting money in to the team
Biggest rivals well on their way to the Magic Ten.
Manager has to be "Celtic Minded" and we all know what that means.
Sure, if you put it like that! :p :p :p

Damien Duff. Ticks all of the right boxes for them.

I can't imagine Howe would walk in now. If anything, the agreement will begin in May or June and he can begin working behind the scenes now. Lennon (or whoever) would continue taking their team.

It's glorious.
Better with Plum Duff.

What they should do is sack TLB and the bravest man, let Strachan soldier on and actively search for a DOF who will be given the task of finding a manager.
They are f*cked, they have no structure and we are miles ahead in that dept.

He’ll be there until the summer.

They’ll then go for a big name, similar to Rodgers, in order to appease their support and make sure they renew their season tickets.

Nothing surer.
I think they'll go for a big name too. Lennon will be gone long before summer imo. I think going for the 10 made their board/Lawell become more conservative in recent years(same happened to us). With the 10 gone they will implement significant change. Just hope it's a clusterf**k.

I think they'll go for a big name too. Lennon will be gone long before summer imo. I think going for the 10 made their board/Lawell become more conservative in recent years(same happened to us). With the 10 gone they will implement significant change. Just hope it's a clusterf**k.
They don’t have any money

Popcorn teeth Lenny can hide behind Dubaigate and his supposed "decimated" team....f*ckin 1st team started the day except that wee rhodent Ralston LOL
I'd never heard of him before. Now I have I am so relieved he was possibly (I won't say worst) the least effective player on the pitch.

Not one else decent will take it at the end of the season either, the loss of around £35 million they will post for this FY followed by projected loss of £25 million upwards next FY means there will be no budget. Downsizing for the next 18 months as they recoup their losses.
I've said for ages that they can't afford to sack him, even arguing with tims at work about it, they are so blind to how deep in the shite they are.

BREAKING: After pressure from the fans, the Celtic board have sacked manager Gavin Strachan with immediate effect. The board is delighted to announce that Neil Lennon will take the job on an interim basis till the end of the season ...

Back