Lennon Will be gone

He’ll be there until the summer.

They’ll then go for a big name, similar to Rodgers, in order to appease their support and make sure they renew their season tickets.

Nothing surer.
Who will take it? One thing I would say is that we were so lucky SG walked in our front door. To be fair we were in a bit of a state.

He’ll be there until the summer.

They’ll then go for a big name, similar to Rodgers, in order to appease their support and make sure they renew their season tickets.

Nothing surer.

They are skint. I think most sensible Celtic fans, if such a thing exists, understand Rodgers was a one off and won't happen again.

If they do get a big name, it will be a former legend like Larsson or someone yet to cut their managerial teeth.

I'm convinced they'll try for Howe now.

They are going to have real financial problems ridiculous wage bill,best players running contracts down,mass exodus of season ticket holders next season and compensation payments to the victims.Its fcking glorious,just keep telling the cunts there going oot the game

not to mention rebuilding kulture.......

I have no doubt in my mind he wont be in the dugout Wednesday at Livi

Surley they cannot continue like this and it’ll
Be easy for them to brush him aside tomorrow

Im convinced of it

I hope im wrong i have no info but fook me they are honking really honking

May i add im living it up on their tears ha ha ha!
Be unfair to sack him mate.Playing a weakened side against Livi.Did well to get a draw.its going to right mate..........for 2nd :))

Here they are downgrading strachans laptop.

cw_evolution_of_the_macbook_02-100771077-large.jpg

See last weekend when we’re all going, to ourselves and each other, “they might drop points against Hibs. Or maybe Livingston”. And then we go “naw they’re pish but it won’t happen”. Well they are. And it did! WATP
Honestly, since they drew 3-3 against the sheep I knew something wasn't right at the piggery.

I have no doubt in my mind he wont be in the dugout Wednesday at Livi

Surley they cannot continue like this and it’ll
Be easy for them to brush him aside tomorrow

Im convinced of it

I hope im wrong i have no info but fook me they are honking really honking

May i add im living it up on their tears ha ha ha!
Dunno .... has he been in charge of a match since the old firm? They left that in good spirits despite being beaten
The job is now a poisoned chalice, anyone that takes it has to totally rebuild the team and squad, my count is 6 new first team starters required and that's if they don't sell anyone. On top of that they have to win the Treble, in their heads anything less is failure.
Gerrard took 1 year to build a side that could challenge and 2 years to build one that could dominate Celtic, they won't give a new manager that time.
Yeah it's the one thing that old firm managers dont usually get....time. The gaffer has been fortunate that our board have bought into his plan...the soap Dodgers won't have that foresight but to be fair our board put their peckers on the block especially after Pedro, SG could have turned out to be an Ian Cathro and we'd have been a joke. Dont know where the Great Unwashed go now hopefully another disaster.... its great I heard some of their fans saying Benitez would love the job ....ffs isolation really has hit them hard.

Decision time for Ceptic at season end.
Accept 2nd best for another 2 seasons, get a PROPER management set up, start again and hope that by good coaching/scouting they can get a decent set up with a £20m reduction in wages.
Throw money next season at a high profile manager and give him the money made from selling Edouard, Ntcham, Christie, Ajer and sending Laxalt, Duffy and Elyanousi back.

He’d have been away if anybody wanted to come in. They’ve had Strachan the past 2 games and it’s no better. Unless they give Kennedy a go.
You would have to think Strachan is not calling the shots on team selection and set up. This would come from the tramp and his brave buddy via phone or zoom. Lennon is a dead man walking but still calls the shots even from his living room.

Dunno .... has he been in charge of a match since the old firm? They left that in good spirits despite being beaten

Yeah it's the one thing that old firm managers dont usually get....time. The gaffer has been fortunate that our board have bought into his plan...the soap Dodgers won't have that foresight but to be fair our board put their peckers on the block especially after Pedro, SG could have turned out to be an Ian Cathro and we'd have been a joke. Dont know where the Great Unwashed go now hopefully another disaster.... its great I heard some of their fans saying Benitez would love the job ....ffs isolation really has hit them hard.
Their Board gambled on the 10 and didn't sell Ajer, Christie or Edward in the summer when they had some value, they've probably lost £20million in value. Trying to look at their side as a neutral and if those 3 leave the only current first team starters they have are McGregor, Turnbell and when he returns the wee nae neck perv. It's a massive rebuilding job

This is now a massive dilemma for the mentally challengeds. The manager’s job is now a poisoned chalice. Bringing in a new man now will cost them big money that they apparently don’t have, and the new manager will have to effectively oversee us cruising to 55. If they keep Neic in post until the end of the season, it could affect season ticket sales, hampering any war chest for the new manager. The new manager coming in over the summer will also have limited time to bring in his own players and prepare them for the early European games.
Also, the great unwashed won’t be happy if Lawwell doesn’t leave. He is seen by many as a bigger villain than Neic for the demise of ra cellic.

On whatsapp its Howe, totally reliably and legitimate. Probably more credibility than the Herald or Record.

Howe will shit it up here the jobs far to big for a Warburon esq type.

You would have to think Strachan is not calling the shots on team selection and set up. This would come from the tramp and his brave buddy via phone or zoom. Lennon is a dead man walking but still calls the shots even from his living room.
Their players were passing an earpiece round v hibs so presumably getting instructions. A bit of a slap for Strachan tbh.

Had a look at managers their Head of Football Operations has worked with, Steve Clarke stands out to me as one who would fit them well.

WhatsApp doing the rounds tonight ,Ross Desmond joining the board,Liewell away in the summer,Lennon resigning and Howe appointed Thursday morning....
I’ve heard that as well in my WhatsApp group chat KB. I reckon it’s bullshit. Why would Howe take the job the now and be associated with their failed 10*

On whatsapp its Howe, totally reliably and legitimate. Probably more credibility than the Herald or Record.

Howe will shit it up here the jobs far to big for a Warburon esq type.
Have to agree. He got homesick at Burnley after 6 months didn’t he and fucked off back down to the south coast. Absolutely no pressure at Bournemouth. Actually a good comparison to Warburton.

I’ve heard that as well in my WhatsApp group chat KB. I reckon it’s bullshit. Why would Howe take the job the now and be associated with their failed 10*
Because the opportunities he expected have not arisen. Nobody wants him to fight a relegation battle in the EPL, they prefer Allardyce types.
Anyone above that already have better managers in place. He needs to work, and there are no jobs for him in England or abroad.

Neic must stay and oversee 55

The Timplosion is so much better when they know the board aren't listening and they can do %^*& all about it

Back