Lennon

A minimum one liner, compare and contrast to accies with a full paragraph, and other teams

That's not true in the slightest is it? Let's not try and point score on a day like this ffs

“Everyone at Celtic would like to extend their most sincere and heartfelt sympathies and condolences to the family of Fernando Ricksen following today’s news that he has passed away.

“Fernando was part of Scottish Football for a number of years and for him to be taken so young is a huge tragedy.

“He fought this terrible condition with such courage and we should all admire and respect the inspirational way in which he tackled the challenge which he faced.

“He showed immense bravery throughout. Our thoughts and prayers of course are with Fernando’s family and friends at such a difficult time.”
L

Fair play to Lennon - spoke very well and was very kind about a player he clearly had a lot of respect for on the pitch.

Not heard it but fair play to Lennon for extending his condolences. Perhaps some of his club’s followers could take note.

That's not true in the slightest is it? Let's not try and point score on a day like this ffs

“Everyone at Celtic would like to extend their most sincere and heartfelt sympathies and condolences to the family of Fernando Ricksen following today’s news that he has passed away.

“Fernando was part of Scottish Football for a number of years and for him to be taken so young is a huge tragedy.

“He fought this terrible condition with such courage and we should all admire and respect the inspirational way in which he tackled the challenge which he faced.

“He showed immense bravery throughout. Our thoughts and prayers of course are with Fernando’s family and friends at such a difficult time.”
L
I've since read the full article from Celtic fc and apologise for misquoting their extensive tribute, but from what I read had a screenshot of their one liner then below it a paragraph from accies, Dundee utd etc, seemed strange only showing a one liner

Not heard it but fair play to Lennon for extending his condolences. Perhaps some of his club’s followers could take note.
I think we will have the odd wee bawbag on Twitter and Facebook being vile and they'll gain some likes and most likely also a kicking at some time but on the whole, I don't imagine there will be chants or songs after this.

The sheep on the other hand, their scum support will mock this for the irrelevant bottom feeding shite they are.

Doesn't change my opinion on Lennon. I strongly dislike the guy and i still do, but I don't think he's an evil human being, so I'm not surprised he would be saddened by Fernando's death. One thing you can say about Neil is he is a genuine guy not like someone like Rodgers who would say anything.

Back