Lennons post Livi Interview. Face pulling and grunting.

Poetic justice don't you just love it, when two of most agitating, shit stirring, loathsome individuals finally get their due. Snus and mongo karma's a bitch.

That is one ugly c.unt! o_O

gn22.png

i cannnot breathe seeing that video on twitter this morning

Martindale getting a F&PP test for criminal convictions
Lennon should be getting one to test if he is actually human and not some alien

Good interview. Neic demonstrates all the qualities we have come expect from a Sellik manager I fail to see why he should not be offered a new contract and a pay raise.

for me there's two things that make this funnier:-

it's celtic tv and they could have easily done a wee bit of editing and cut that bit out, they instead left it in

remember the photo the herald used recently of him? the celtic fans were on twitter complaining about anti-irish racism because in their opinion they thought the picture was a slack-jawed irish stereotype - he's come out a couple of days later and made himself look 100x worse.

Draw 2-2 with Livi to remain 20 points behind the teddies and they come out with this line....

‘some positives, Callum McGregors pass!’

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

He really is detestable.

The video of him just punting his snus out his mouth onto the ground in Livi’s stadium is disgusting and should genuinely be brought up and discussed as the unhygienic act it is in a bloody pandemic.
Was there not some new laws/regulations brought in to prevent spitting, when the covid thing got going last year?

Imagine that was your manager.

We’ve got Stevie G, a genuine worldwide star in football, who carries himself with dignity, speaks with class and commands respect.

They’ve got this classless, snus-munching, grunting, teeth licking, snarling, classless, perennial victim who blames everyone else for everything that goes wrong but claims praise for trebles won by emails and finishing off another managers work.

What a season this has turned out to be thus far.

I genuinely couldn’t have hoped for a better Timplosion.

Hope it continues in similar fashion for the remainder of it!

Re 13 points clear, in fairness could he be referring to Livi? Perhaps that's their measure nowadays, they were well clear and now they see themselves in danger of being overtaken by the 'indomitable Lions' in the race for a top six place!!
:D B-D :D

Speaking to the BBC reporter ahead of the match Lennon was asked what reaction he'd had.
NL: "From?"
KM: Anyone within the club? Fans.
NL: "Not really, no.
"Because I'm not on social media or anything like that.
"I covered everything I want to say, Kenny."
KM: Do you stand by it?
NL: "Absolutely."
KM: Even though we've had... (Lennon interrupts)
"Kenny, I said everything I wanted to say on Monday, if you want to ask me about the game, fine. There's no point dwelling on it, because this is going to get mileage. You keep biting at me."
KM: I will keep biting. Can I ask you one question because I think it's got to a serious point when you have the deputy First Minister talking about your allegations today, saying it was absolutely disgraceful, appalling.
NL: "No, he didn't say disgraceful."
KM: Appalling, absolutely appalling.
NL: "Well that's his opinion. It's his opinion, that's the end of it."
KM: Was it your representation or the club's on Monday, did you have to run it past Peter Lawwell?
"Are you still asking me about the interview?"
KM: So you're not doing any more on it?
"No! You got enough mileage out of it over the last few days."
KM: I just think when you come out all guns blazing, as you did Neil, and people have had a response - Hamilton Accies not happy for example - do you stand by that?
"I'm giving my opinion on what I saw. The protocols are in place as far as we're concerned, they're a different standard from what other teams do. We've had to drive to the game tonight..
KM: Are they wrong when they refute your allegations about the training facilities you had?
"In my opinion, yes".
KM: So you stand by that?

KM: Were you surprised that what you said didn't appear on Celtic's social media yet Scott Brown's did? Is that an indication the club weren't happy?
"Maybe.
"I don't control the social media side of the club."
KM: Is Peter Lawwell happy with what you said?
"We've spoken about it and that will remain private."
KM: In terms of your position, you were asked about the review into your position on Monday and you said you had no update, is that something you're concerned about, will you be seeking answers?
“No”
"I'm just getting on with the job. I've got a game to think about tonight, I'm looking forward to it."
KM: Is there not some uncertainty for you?
"You're always uncertain in this job."
KM: What are you expecting from this Livingston side? They've been very, very good lately.
NL: "Yeah they've been on a great run, they've shaken the team up so obviously they're thinking about the semi-final as well.
“Maybe they've got players playing for places on Saturday so, as always with a David Martindale team, very highly motivated.
"This is a difficult place to come and get a result."
KM: What about your players, how are they feeling? They've taken a battering over these past few months, haven't they?
NL: "I think there's a source of frustration and they want to take their frustrations out in the best way they can and that's by getting out and playing football again."
KM: How are you personally feeling? A lot of criticism has come your way, how difficult have you found it personally?
NL "I feel great, I've had 10 days at home which I found really difficult but I feel great, I feel bullish.
"I'm looking forward to the rest of the season, it was great to get back working with the players on a day-to-day basis and I'm looking forward to doing what I'm supposed to be doing which is managing the club."
KM: You were bullish in a lot of areas in that media conference on Monday, but one area...
"You're bringing that up again, Kenny, yeah?"
KM: Well one comment you made...
NL: "No, no, no Kenny..."
In terms of the title race...
“Yeah you keep going, Kenny..."
KM: In terms of the title race, a lot of people are saying you're just being realistic saying it may be beyond you now, but a lot of people are also saying that's defeatist, if you like.
NL "Everything about my press conference was realistic.
"It's the way I talk to you guys all the time. If some people don't like it, fine."
KM: What's your understanding of where you are at this club, Neil? What do you think you need to do to stay at this football club?
NL: "Win football games."
KM: Do you think you're one defeat away? That's why I was talking to you about the review, the uncertainty you're working under...
"Kenny, I'm not working under any uncertainty.
"Until I'm told otherwise I just do my job as best I can, which I wasn't able to do for the last couple of weeks."
KM: Right...
"Is that us, yeah?" (Lennon walks off).
KM: OK, that's it, Jane. Neil Lennon's walked off so...

Speaking to the BBC reporter ahead of the match Lennon was asked what reaction he'd had.
NL: "From?"
KM: Anyone within the club? Fans.
NL: "Not really, no.
"Because I'm not on social media or anything like that.
"I covered everything I want to say, Kenny."
KM: Do you stand by it?
KM: Even though we've had... (Lennon interrupts)
"Kenny, I said everything I wanted to say on Monday, if you want to ask me about the game, fine. There's no point dwelling on it, because this is going to get mileage. You keep biting at me."
KM: I will keep biting. Can I ask you one question because I think it's got to a serious point when you have the deputy First Minister talking about your allegations today, saying it was absolutely disgraceful, appalling.
NL: "No, he didn't say disgraceful."
KM: Appalling, absolutely appalling.
NL: "Well that's his opinion. It's his opinion, that's the end of it."
KM: Was it your representation or the club's on Monday, did you have to run it past Peter Lawwell?
"Are you still asking me about the interview?"
KM: So you're not doing any more on it?
"No! You got enough mileage out of it over the last few days."
KM: I just think when you come out all guns blazing, as you did Neil, and people have had a response - Hamilton Accies not happy for example - do you stand by that?
"I'm giving my opinion on what I saw. The protocols are in place as far as we're concerned, they're a different standard from what other teams do. We've had to drive to the game tonight..
KM: Are they wrong when they refute your allegations about the training facilities you had?
"In my opinion, yes".
KM: So you stand by that?

KM: Were you surprised that what you said didn't appear on Celtic's social media yet Scott Brown's did? Is that an indication the club weren't happy?
"Maybe.
"I don't control the social media side of the club."
KM: Is Peter Lawwell happy with what you said?
"We've spoken about it and that will remain private."
KM: In terms of your position, you were asked about the review into your position on Monday and you said you had no update, is that something you're concerned about, will you be seeking answers?
“No”
"I'm just getting on with the job. I've got a game to think about tonight, I'm looking forward to it."
KM: Is there not some uncertainty for you?
"You're always uncertain in this job."
KM: What are you expecting from this Livingston side? They've been very, very good lately.
NL: "Yeah they've been on a great run, they've shaken the team up so obviously they're thinking about the semi-final as well.
“Maybe they've got players playing for places on Saturday so, as always with a David Martindale team, very highly motivated.
"This is a difficult place to come and get a result."
KM: What about your players, how are they feeling? They've taken a battering over these past few months, haven't they?
NL: "I think there's a source of frustration and they want to take their frustrations out in the best way they can and that's by getting out and playing football again."
KM: How are you personally feeling? A lot of criticism has come your way, how difficult have you found it personally?
NL "I feel great, I've had 10 days at home which I found really difficult but I feel great, I feel bullish.
"I'm looking forward to the rest of the season, it was great to get back working with the players on a day-to-day basis and I'm looking forward to doing what I'm supposed to be doing which is managing the club."
KM: You were bullish in a lot of areas in that media conference on Monday, but one area...
"You're bringing that up again, Kenny, yeah?"
KM: Well one comment you made...
NL: "No, no, no Kenny..."
In terms of the title race...
“Yeah you keep going, Kenny..."
KM: In terms of the title race, a lot of people are saying you're just being realistic saying it may be beyond you now, but a lot of people are also saying that's defeatist, if you like.
NL "Everything about my press conference was realistic.
"It's the way I talk to you guys all the time. If some people don't like it, fine."
KM: What's your understanding of where you are at this club, Neil? What do you think you need to do to stay at this football club?
NL: "Win football games."
KM: Do you think you're one defeat away? That's why I was talking to you about the review, the uncertainty you're working under...
"Kenny, I'm not working under any uncertainty.
"Until I'm told otherwise I just do my job as best I can, which I wasn't able to do for the last couple of weeks."
KM: Right...
"Is that us, yeah?" (Lennon walks off).
KM: OK, that's it, Jane. Neil Lennon's walked off so...
Pay attention Neic, this is how it’s done.....

Lennon's big mistake with his substitutions last night was that when the snow started to fall he did not introduce A Yeti from the bench.

What's the point in having A Yeti and not playing him in his ideal snowy conditions?

• Haha
Reactions: SE5
Back