Lennons post Livi Interview. Face pulling and grunting.

Its reminding me of a film scene (the first few seconds) - just can't put my finger on it.

A convicted drug dealer came off looking the more polished and level-headed.

At least during our bad days Caixinha, Murty, McCall , and McDowall acted with a certain decorum in interviews.

He looked broken when the cameras panned to him during the game, as much as I would like him around to witness 55, he needs to be let go pronto.

He's a truly revolting human being with no redeeming features whatsoever. How much longer has he got on his contract ? Imagine being stuck with that.

When he says they were 13 points ahead before lockdown and playing well.

Is he referring to last season when the season got stopped?

It’s a long way for him to go back to prove a point!

I think the most interesting aspect of this now is asking the question why they haven't sacked him before now. Lennon has given the Celtic board more than enough evidence to allow them to do so. Waiting until season renewal time is a possibility.

He is on the edge and if he had a decent employer they would be getting him out for his own good. Not nice to see .............. if it was anyone other than him

“Fantastic” “tremendous” “shabby” “excellent” straight out of the MON playbook, it’s magic to listen too.

He really is detestable.

The video of him just punting his snus out his mouth onto the ground in Livi’s stadium is disgusting and should genuinely be brought up and discussed as the unhygienic act it is in a bloody pandemic.

What are folk using to upload pictures to here these days?
My old Imgur stopped working and the reinstall seems a bit shit.

Back