"Lenny now one of the greats..."

Earl of Leven

Official Ticketer
According to the no necked cock flasher.

Do they even believe this? Can't they just let it go, and as save us all the bullshit?

You won it on Zoom, your manager is a graceless ned, and for last nine years it's been like a 14 year old trying to bully kintergarden kids.

First season we genuinely get our shit together you know what's coming....

Do they even believe this? Can't they just let it go, and as save us all the bullshit?

You won it on Zoom, your manager is a graceless ned, and for last nine years it's been like a 14 year old trying to bully kintergarden kids.

Surprised you posted this EOL, best ignored, especially a treacherous wee jump the dyke

Even I'd be one of the " greats " for being given a League title I didn't win. That none of the media don't want to discuss clubs being ordered to vote in favour of them awarded a title or receive no money, says it all.

FFS ! Naw a true great would be a dentist that could do something tae fix they teeth of his

InbornDeafeningIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

He's right, I can only see Lennon moving onto bigger things after the rats.

Bolton, Hibs, none of these are unrealistic IMO.

Personally myself i have avoided all Scottish football websites since the announcement. No offence to the OP but i wish people would stop putting that dross on here as this is the shit im trying to avoid.
Sorry To point out the obvious,but why did you click on this if feel that way?

Living of the squad and tactics the Rodgers put in place, even then they are vulnerably as we have proven. Our issue, as everyone knows, is our team seems to drop down several gears when playing the diddy teams, which we get punished for.

They are trying too hard to convince themselves never mind others that they have won 9iar when history will show an asterisk beside it

I've declared that Stirling Albion have won the Qatar World Cup.

I'm now the greatest manager in history after leading them to this unlikely triumph.

In terms of titles won* I suppose he’d have to be included.

Which must make him even greater than Rodgers or Wibble and put him on a par with big baw face himself.

Surely time for a statchoo?

It must be really hard to be amongst the scum right now and not react. I'm not sure my temperament would allow me to ignore them and walk away.

Keep the faith though Bears. Him and his ilk will get his comeuppance one day.

Back