"Lenny now one of the greats..."

Lennon hasn't won a title with Rangers competing for a full season in the league.

He's been pandered to more than Rodgers ever was, and I didn't think that was possible.

Can pretend this 8.5 is a big deal all they want but one title was won with us being docked ten points, 4 were won without us in the division, and their most recent one was awarded due to a global pandemic and a rigged vote.

And they've got the cheek to try and cheapen our 9 with this EBT nonsense :D

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They keep trying trying to convince themselves they've achieved something :)):))

Before the winter break when we beat them at the piggery to go 1point behind with a game in hand. These fkn mentally challenged tramps were foaming at the mouth for the fat Japanese and the lurgen bigot to fk of from the glitterdome,so a few month's later with help from corrupt ref's and linesmen ,the scottish fenion association and msm they are given a tainted title and lennon is a ledgend fkn discusting bstards .when the tide eventually turn's their meltdown will be worth this long wait .

According to the no necked cock flasher.

Do they even believe this? Can't they just let it go, and as save us all the bullshit?

You won it on Zoom, your manager is a graceless ned, and for last nine years it's been like a 14 year old trying to bully kintergarden kids.

First season we genuinely get our shit together you know what's coming....
Couldn't have put it better EoL....I'm presuming I'm the same vintage of you...my 1st game was 1964....Baxter et al.

We're not surrendering to those kunts!

One of the greatest bigots* that ever played and managed football.

And from now on, if I ever have to refer to Them*, there will always be an asterisk!

How com he is only successful in Scotland then?
Could it be that in England and Europe they are corrupt and stacking things up against him to make him unsuccessful?
Or is it that it is so corrupt in Scotland that they ensure he is successful ?

He’s not even properly won a single league against us yet :))

One against us whilst in administration and two against Aberdeen. That’s it. He’s won three shite titles that even Barnes or Mowbray could have won.

He has received a fourth via a rigged vote but it definitely wasn’t won.

Real legend of the game eh.

I’d like to see someone with the balls to ask him who he clinched this seasons title against.

If we can take one positive from this whole fiasco, it’s that he’ll still be in charge of them next season. As we know, if anyone likes a meltdown when the pressure is on it’s our favourite bigot.

b7945d2be3bdbc6c9d24ae509bd43e53.gif

I think you’ve covered it quite well.
You could have added a few of course but, these are a good starting point.
I got some of the points across I think, missed racist and punchbag though so I'm not happy with myself for that!

To be fair to him he excels at quite a lot just none of them very nice!

If we can take one positive from this whole fiasco, it’s that he’ll still be in charge of them next season. As we know, if anyone likes a meltdown when the pressure is on it’s our favourite bigot.

We said that this season to be fair.

He’s not even properly won a single league against us yet :))

One against us whilst in administration and two against Aberdeen. That’s it. He’s won three shite titles that even Barnes or Mowbray could have won.

He has received a fourth via a rigged vote but it definitely wasn’t won.

Real legend of the game eh.

I’d like to see someone with the balls to ask him who he clinched this seasons title against.
That worked out well for us this season.

I hate Lennon as much as anyone, makes my fucking blood boil looking at the scumbag but, he is up there with the best in the league on trophies won, history books wont look at circumstances.

According to the no necked cock flasher.

Do they even believe this? Can't they just let it go, and as save us all the bullshit?

You won it on Zoom, your manager is a graceless ned, and for last nine years it's been like a 14 year old trying to bully kintergarden kids.

First season we genuinely get our shit together you know what's coming....
eoojRxb.jpg

Is he aye ?
Ya wee nae neck c*nt !

Despite flashing his cock and getting caught on camera in the nightclub, it was found not proven in court.

Sounds familiar eh.

It actually pains me that this bigot has been allowed to be mentioned like this. In some respects we only have ourselves to blame. But oh dear how lucky has this cretin been

Im sure Barcelona and Real Madrid must be looking at him? Was the same in the wanks first spell at Covid fc. Head hunted by all the big european clubs but he chose Bolton wanderers when no other manager or coach would touch that job! Legend? More like Bellend.

To be fair he was one of their greats before he was manager the rancid cunts loved him as a player let alone a manager

Back