Leo Kearse - Daily Express

Change hate the English to hate the Irish and we would not be having this conversation they will already have been tracked down and charged

I worry a lot about the direction Scotland seems to be sleepwalking into

This new bill allows prosecutions for hate crimes in some cases written in private messages how the hell can you enforce that one? and is really like something out of 1984 thought crime

Hate Crime Bill has yet to get Royal Assent that isn’t due until autumn I think .

the article is of course making completely valid point but I too expect snp smokescreens to be used

Change hate the English to hate the Irish and we would not be having this conversation they will already have been tracked down and charged

This new bill allows prosecutions for hate crimes in some cases written in private messages how the hell can you enforce that one? and is really like something out of 1984 thought crime
Where did you read about private messages? That can't be true surely

The national team qualifying and being drawn against England is going to have ramifications for a long time.

with 20/30 thousand unwanted Tartan Army supporters going to London from tomorrow to do nothing other than get pished and I can genuinely say I know at least one bus load going who all vote SNP, support Celtic and despise the union.

I have asked them why they are going and the response is to support Scotland but I seriously don’t understand it! The same type who are still mostly on furlough by the way and getting their trips paid for by Westminster.

I hope I’m wrong but I worry about Friday and the outcome

The national team qualifying and being drawn against England is going to have ramifications for a long time.

with 20/30 thousand unwanted Tartan Army supporters going to London from tomorrow to do nothing other than get pished and I can genuinely say I know at least one bus load going who all vote SNP, support Celtic and despise the union.

I have asked them why they are going and the response is to support Scotland but I seriously don’t understand it! The same type who are still mostly on furlough by the way and getting their trips paid for by Westminster.

I hope I’m wrong but I worry about Friday and the outcome
There's absolutely nothing to worry about because I guarantee that there won't be one media outlet that reports the Tartan Army in a way that paints them in a bad light. Already seen the double standards with how 20k are going down for one big party.

Xenophobic? Under the Scottish government position is the correct word not racist?

The official Scottish government position seems to be that Irish, English, Scottish and Welsh people are 4 completely different races given how much they were talking about anti-Irish 'racism' recently.

Of course that is a totally unscientific position, there is no scientific evidence that Irish, English, Scottish and Welsh people are different races. The only way you can tell the four groups apart is that they speak English with different accents, speaking English with different accents does not make people racially different.

Although that it is unscientific, it seems to have become government policy otherwise why would they call it racism?
Race can refer to your nationality mate. Its racism plain and simple

I started following this guy on social media after someone on here had posted a video that he did around the time of the hate bill being passed and how he was against it. He is absolutely superb and I highly recommend others to listen to what he has to say.

I’ve just seen that article just posted by him on FB and it’s indeed excellent to see us get support and he doesn’t piss about either.

I started following this guy on social media after someone on here had posted a video that he did around the time of the hate bill being passed and how he was against it. He is absolutely superb and I highly recommend others to listen to what he has to say.

I’ve just seen that article just posted by him on FB and it’s indeed excellent to see us get support and he doesn’t piss about either.
He actually ran in the recent Scottish elections. Might have been for the Libertarians?

Has Useless posted anything regarding this singing via Police Scotland as being apparent or alleged xenophobic hatred and that PS are audio analysing the hate speech nationality to ensure it was not 'Irish' and nothing to see and hear here move along sweep sweep.

I agree with the article and the guys comments, but I still believe its fvcking sad that it has come to this.

I long for the good old days where folk didnt get offended by much at all :mad:

Couldn't see this posted, worth a read though, vert clear and articulate

If one of the youngsters could post the article please ?
“Police Scotland are aware of a video” not aware of Scotland fans singing bigoted or sectarian sons but we’re of a “video”.
Hateful little corrupt bastard of a country.

One comment:

"We’re all grown up here, I’m English and not upset, what goes round comes around. The police need to find something far more important to do."

I agree on every word. Scotland with this Humza bill is heading down a very dangerous road.
The way it should be, sadly we have to play the cunts at their own game until sanity is restored.

Looking forward to dornan making a speech about vile anti English racism and bigotry.

Im waiting to hear the outrage and condemnation of the SFA for not doing enough to stop Scotland fans from gathering illegally and rampaging through the streets of London. This despicable anti English racist behaviour is an embarrassment to decent people and shames the country. The SFA will need to answer for this.

Comments to come from Humza, Harvie, Sturgeon, Dornan, Swinney etc.

I agree with the article and the guys comments, but I still believe its fvcking sad that it has come to this.

I long for the good old days where folk didnt get offended by much at all :mad:

I'm of the era, as Billy Connolly stated, that Rangers fans went to one end of the stadium, they to the other end, shouted at each other for 90 minutes, then went home. Celtc fans destroyed all of that by weaponising and criminalising language.

I like Leo Kearse. I don't 100% agree with all of his political beliefs but that's fine. That's a place I want to live in. People having different opinions and view points and not having to resort to flinging shit at each other.

I have watched a lot of his stuff lately and I enjoy his stuff on the hate crime bill a lot. He absolutely nails the thing to a post so he does.

The guy's a complete nugget. Just trying to make money off his agenda that Scotland hates England to the point where the English are treated like scum here. But his only evidence is a video of fans singing an old football song? He has literally been searching for this evidence for years.

He says Scotland didn't used to be like this but it did. The entire of Sauchiehall Street sang "sit down if you hate England" and blocked the street after Scotland beat France in 2007, but Leo won't want to be reminded of that. In fact it is often both sets of fans, home and away, at a Scotland game that sing together about hating the English, as let's be honest, a lot of nations do hate them for various understandable reasons, but for us it's a football derby so hating your rivals is just the done thing.

Leo is known for shouting this as loud as he can then deletes and hides any criticism or discussion on the subject. He's like a broken record at this point and he still can't debate his points in public as he gets exposed every time. He's an absolute snake of a boy and it's funny to see people here agree with him. Some folk here would follow any unionist off a cliff in the name of Rangers, a few comments in the Express have all yous pishing your frillies that he is here to show up the SNP, when all he says is that he thinks Scotland is becoming xenophobic with no evidence, and he will likely be ignored again. As soon as he has to enter a reasoned debate he'll be proven wrong and dispatched but he is such a useful mouthpiece for the union now ("Scotland evil! UK good!") that he shows up again and again recently. Interestingly I've not seen anyone else speak out about the sort of things he claims to highlight (Scottish xenophoibia and anti-English prejudice) People here are saying they find his comments interesting, and some agree with his views on the hate bill (let me guess, he oversimplified it and painted a picture of someone being done for hate crimes over nothing?) yet no-one is saying they have experienced the anti-English hatred he says is everywhere.

Laughable that people lap this pish up. A lot of "he might not be telling the truth but he's anti- SNP and that's all that matters to me" going on.

Well and truly outed yourself there Jimmy.

Back