Leo Kearse

Elvisger

The voice of Rangers and Unionist going forward, very proud that he was on GBN calling out the Scottish fans for the IRA ( he worded it I ran away as well ) and the anti English racist behaviour today and yesterday.

He also called out the George Square party compared to rallies in Kenmuir street days after and the scandal in London over the past few days.

defo a man to support

The voice of Rangers and Unionist going forward, very proud that he was on GBN calling out the Scottish fans for the IRA ( he worded it I ran away as well ) and the anti English racist behaviour today and yesterday.

He also called out the George Square party compared to rallies in Kenmuir street days after and the scandal in London over the past few days.

defo a man to support
Yep. I saw him on that. Very impressive and got the points across very well.

Came across this yesterday aswell, had never heard of him before.

Very impressed with what he was saying.

I have watched his stuff for years, very funny and a voice that is needed to fight the SNP together with all the woke crap. Don't know who he supports , but he talks absolute sense. I see the GB news channel is being attacked already, no surprise there as everybody knows what the narrative is in this country. I would guess that the vast majority of people in Britain agree with most of the GB news content, but are scared to admit it for fear of being branded racist etc. The mainstream media and social media twats will do their best to demonise this channel just so that they have the right to decide that they can use a plural pronoun instead of a singular pronoun to somehow give their lives meaning. The GB channel is certainly not far right wing, in fact it is what I would call it traditional left of centre in many aspects; however, the problem these days is that if you are not a supporter of the far left you are branded far right. Well, no longer, this channel will grow and grow and the pathetic rules of the far left will be brought to a stop when political parties finally wake up.

I consider myself traditional left wing in many ways given that I fully support gay marriages and gay couples adopting kids etc etc but one thing I will never do is not listen to people who are against ideas such as these , as only by debating such topics can society be improved. There are many people in this country who are conservative in their views and this must be accepted, not just ridiculed. The far left , on the other hand, want all debate shut down and have people living in fear of suggesting another solution. They have the support of government and the media ...for now. GB news is finally a way of standing up to the bullshit. I have recently returned from a country where children were being shot on the streets so to see some 19 year old with green and pink hair getting all upset because they want to be seen as gender fluid or be called "they" really really makes my blood boil. Rant over!

I doubt he is a Unionist?

Pretty sure he is. He is definitely no fan of the Nationalists or Woke politics. He has explained on twitter that he has been cancelled because of jokes he has made, people messaging venues and promoters telling them he is a racist. Hes had "racist" shouted at him for jokes he has made. The whole comedy scene is ran by lefties who will cancel anyone thats not of the same opinion as them

I seen him tweet during the title celebrations fall out basically saying he wasnt a Rangers fan but the nationalists carry on had him on the side of Rangers.

Celtic fan, hearts fan whoever. My enemy's enemy is my friend.

I have watched his stuff for years, very funny and a voice that is needed to fight the SNP together with all the woke crap. Don't know who he supports , but he talks absolute sense. I see the GB news channel is being attacked already, no surprise there as everybody knows what the narrative is in this country. I would guess that the vast majority of people in Britain agree with most of the GB news content, but are scared to admit it for fear of being branded racist etc. The mainstream media and social media twats will do their best to demonise this channel just so that they have the right to decide that they can use a plural pronoun instead of a singular pronoun to somehow give their lives meaning. The GB channel is certainly not far right wing, in fact it is what I would call it traditional left of centre in many aspects; however, the problem these days is that if you are not a supporter of the far left you are branded far right. Well, no longer, this channel will grow and grow and the pathetic rules of the far left will be brought to a stop when political parties finally wake up.

I consider myself traditional left wing in many ways given that I fully support gay marriages and gay couples adopting kids etc etc but one thing I will never do is not listen to people who are against ideas such as these , as only by debating such topics can society be improved. There are many people in this country who are conservative in their views and this must be accepted, not just ridiculed. The far left , on the other hand, want all debate shut down and have people living in fear of suggesting another solution. They have the support of government and the media ...for now. GB news is finally a way of standing up to the bullshit. I have recently returned from a country where children were being shot on the streets so to see some 19 year old with green and pink hair getting all upset because they want to be seen as gender fluid or be called "they" really really makes my blood boil. Rant over!
I agree with some of what you say but GB News is stinking. They really aren't what they preach to be. All they do is whinge about folk taking a knee, Meghan and lockdown measures. It's just a right wing channel with absolutely no balance. It will be dead within a year (or less)

So far in this thread he’s a Hearts fan then you read an article where he says he was a Celtic fan but actually liked Lazio more, he’s then a Falkirk fan and now he’s a Motherwell fan

whatever he is at least he is calling out the hypocrisy of Sturgeon and her ilk
No mate, I made that shìt up!

I'd never heard of the guy before yesterday! :))

Who gives a f**k what team he supports or indeed he's interested in football at all.

He's doing something that's becoming very rare in this country, putting his head on the block by challenging all the bs that's going on.

We've got posters on here having a go at GB news every day, yet nothing to say about what happened to abdul. Think about that and stop worrying about which team he supports. He slates the nats, that in itself we should be grateful for.

How does it do “ harm “? He’s speaking out against nationalism which is a rare occurrence in modern Scotland . That will do for me .
Because of who Kearse is. I don't think RFC needs cfc-supporting friends from the Reclaim Party. We've been great this season without them, and are well used to fighting our own battles. The clown was hopelessly silent when Glen got racist abuse. Just my opinion of course.

Reactions: Egt
Because of who Kearse is. I don't think RFC needs cfc-supporting friends from the Reclaim Party. We've been great this season without them, and are well used to fighting our own battles. The clown was hopelessly silent when Glen got racist abuse. Just my opinion of course.
Nobody said it’s anything to do with Rangers though did they ? He’s calling out the SNP as dangerous , that’s what I like about him regardless of what football team he supports .

Nobody said it’s anything to do with Rangers though did they ? He’s calling out the SNP as dangerous , that’s what I like about him regardless of what football team he supports .
In that case, the thread should be in the Lounge. There are plenty of folk who call out the SNP and Nationalism as dangerous. Pretty much every party in Scotland apart from the Green Party. But if you want to support Lawrence Fox and the Reclaim Party, that's up to you. But don't stand for election - you'll lose your deposit!

Reactions: Egt
Who gives a f**k what team he supports or indeed he's interested in football at all.

He's doing something that's becoming very rare in this country, putting his head on the block by challenging all the bs that's going on.
I do, mate. As regards putting his head on the block - he's not exactly going to fall from a great height! Most people have never heard of him.

In that case, the thread should be in the Lounge. There are plenty of folk who call out the SNP and Nationalism as dangerous. Pretty much every party in Scotland apart from the Green Party. But if you want to support Lawrence Fox and the Reclaim Party, that's up to you. But don't stand for election - you'll lose your deposit!
Lawrence fox ? What are you on about ? Strange .

It's not much if an attention-seeking non-entity like Kearse, who polled 114 votes when he stood against Yousaf, has your back. In reality, it does more harm than good. He's a cfc fan anyway.

This point would hold more weight if the only way to get viewpoints out there is to be a parliamentarian, and it would make more sense if everyone knew who Leo Kearse and the reclaim party are.

However that isn’t the case, he’s able to go on a national news channel and challenge the BS as a “comedian”. How this can be seen as a negative is beyond me. Do you think people like Maajid Nawaz and Nigel Farage were unsuccessful in their aims because of their failed bids to be elected in a constituency seat?

Do you think people like Maajid Nawaz and Nigel Farage were unsuccessful in their aims because of their failed bids to be elected in a constituency seat?
No, but Lawrence Fox was. He staked everything on his London mayoral campaign, and lost both his deposit and his career. Anyways, I may agree with him 100% about the SNP, as I would George Galloway and Nick Griffin, but I detest all 3 of them. Each to their own.

I'm happy for anyone on TV news outlet to call out her double standards and especially so, her refusal to condemn the behaviour of the Scotland fans but, she couldn't wait to jump all over us.

Everyone should know what a hypocritical bitch she is.

No, but Lawrence Fox was. He staked everything on his London mayoral campaign, and lost both his deposit and his career. Anyways, I may agree with him 100% about the SNP, as I would George Galloway and Nick Griffin, but I detest all 3 of them. Each to their own.
Lawrence Fox is an absolute irrelevance to this topic or the point i raised. Point is he got his opinion across to the hundreds of thousands watching GB News, so the fact he got 114 votes in Glasgow Pollok or that Lawrence Fox failed in his London mayoral bid - where frankly the SNP and Rangers FC are rather not on the radar - doesnt change that.

I do, mate. As regards putting his head on the block - he's not exactly going to fall from a great height! Most people have never heard of him.
Why do you care what team he supports? There was a post on here the other day from some mad nat, his 5th post since joining in 2019, tearing him a new one.

They have heard of him or that clown wouldn't have bothered posting to have a go at him.

He gets my backing and should get it from plenty others or we can sit back and allow that thing McCabe on stage who like to call us huns and facists.

He has spoke out about the double standards, how many have done that?

This is much more than just football ffs.

Lawrence Fox is an absolute irrelevance to this topic or the point i raised. Point is he got his opinion across to the hundreds of thousands watching GB News, so the fact he got 114 votes in Glasgow Pollok or that Lawrence Fox failed in his London mayoral bid - where frankly the SNP and Rangers FC are rather not on the radar - doesnt change that.
With that I cant argue. But G News speaks only to the converted. Anyway, this should be in the Lounge if it's nothing to do with Rangers or football.

Back