Leo Kearse

Because of who Kearse is. I don't think RFC needs cfc-supporting friends from the Reclaim Party. We've been great this season without them, and are well used to fighting our own battles. The clown was hopelessly silent when Glen got racist abuse. Just my opinion of course.
Yes, just as much as the silence on here from many about what happened to abdul in london.

Why do you care what team he supports? There was a post on here the other day from some mad nat, his 5th post since joining in 2019, tearing him a new one.

They have heard of him or that clown wouldn't have bothered posting to have a go at him.

He gets my backing and should get it from plenty others or we can sit back and allow that thing McCabe on stage who like to call us huns and facists.

He has spoke out about the double standards, how many have done that?

This is much more than just football ffs.
Prejudice. As simple as that. I' like to be able to give you a deeper answer, but I'm not a deep person. I really like Rod Stewart's voice and some of the cracking tunes he made in his heydey, but you won't find a single record of his in my collection. Because of the team he supports.

I have no idea who McCabe is. and Mrs Miller?

What self respecting Rangers fan refers to the scum as ‘ CFC’ ?
None…….
I certainly didn't. I referred to them as cfc, and Rangers as RFC. I always do. I've been a RFC ST holder for more years than I care to remember. But if you think I'm a cfc infiltrator - report me. It's your duty, and it's certainly a lot better than making stupid and snide comments.

Apart from the fact he specifically mentions our club? You are the only genuine Bear on here who is putting a negative slant on this. You're having an absolute nightmare here.
So he DID mention Rangers?? Fair enough. I didn't see it, and I don't watch GB News. But somebody above said that he didn't mention Rangers, so it's he you should be putting this to, for that's where I got my info. As regards having a "nightmare", believe me, I've had worse nightmares! I'm only expressing my opinion, which is what a forum is for. I admit, nobody agrees with it, but

Because the Reclaim Party is pretty toxic. If Nick Griffin were to make the same point, no doubt I'd agree with him wholeheartedly, but I would still see it as doing more harm than good.
I don’t think enough people even know what the Reclaim party is for it to have any influence on their opinion of the guy.
I’ve just looked them up. In what way do you think they’re toxic?

Depends what flag you wave. Wrong thread was meant to go in double standards.

Last edited:
So he DID mention Rangers?? Fair enough. I didn't see it, and I don't watch GB News. But somebody above said that he didn't mention Rangers, so it's he you should be putting this to, for that's where I got my info. As regards having a "nightmare", believe me, I've had worse nightmares! I'm only expressing my opinion, which is what a forum is for. I admit, nobody agrees with it, but

Yes, he did. The clip on this thread shows that and if you bothered to watch the clip before coming on here all guns blazing you wouldn't have made an arse of it. The guy was defending our club and fans on the most watched news channel in the UK currently, which seems to be good enough for most Bears on here.

Nobody cares about the guys political leanings apart from you it seems.

I'm not sure there was silence on here about that. It was where I heard about it in fact, and watched the clip. Plenty of folk were talking about it.
Plenty said nothing, too busy having a go at GB news.

I just wonder why they spend so much time going on about it. I very rarely watch bbc, even less time with ch4, in fact I rarely watch any news unless there is a really big incident ongoing.

Why people who have no interest in a channel are spending so much time watching and belittling it is beyond me.

Plenty said nothing, too busy having a go at GB news.

I just wonder why they spend so much time going on about it. I very rarely watch bbc, even less time with ch4, in fact I rarely watch any news unless there is a really big incident ongoing.

Why people who have no interest in a channel are spending so much time watching and belittling it is beyond me.
You know the reason why

How can you have an opinion on GB news if you dont watch it?

The voice of Rangers and Unionist going forward, very proud that he was on GBN calling out the Scottish fans for the IRA ( he worded it I ran away as well ) and the anti English racist behaviour today and yesterday.

He also called out the George Square party compared to rallies in Kenmuir street days after and the scandal in London over the past few days.

defo a man to support
Followed him straight away. Aside from the Unionist stuff which is incredibly important, he speaks so much sense, and he's funny.

I have watched his stuff for years, very funny and a voice that is needed to fight the SNP together with all the woke crap. Don't know who he supports , but he talks absolute sense. I see the GB news channel is being attacked already, no surprise there as everybody knows what the narrative is in this country. I would guess that the vast majority of people in Britain agree with most of the GB news content, but are scared to admit it for fear of being branded racist etc. The mainstream media and social media twats will do their best to demonise this channel just so that they have the right to decide that they can use a plural pronoun instead of a singular pronoun to somehow give their lives meaning. The GB channel is certainly not far right wing, in fact it is what I would call it traditional left of centre in many aspects; however, the problem these days is that if you are not a supporter of the far left you are branded far right. Well, no longer, this channel will grow and grow and the pathetic rules of the far left will be brought to a stop when political parties finally wake up.

I consider myself traditional left wing in many ways given that I fully support gay marriages and gay couples adopting kids etc etc but one thing I will never do is not listen to people who are against ideas such as these , as only by debating such topics can society be improved. There are many people in this country who are conservative in their views and this must be accepted, not just ridiculed. The far left , on the other hand, want all debate shut down and have people living in fear of suggesting another solution. They have the support of government and the media ...for now. GB news is finally a way of standing up to the bullshit. I have recently returned from a country where children were being shot on the streets so to see some 19 year old with green and pink hair getting all upset because they want to be seen as gender fluid or be called "they" really really makes my blood boil. Rant over!
Think some people are going to be very surprised, and worried about GBN cut-through. I've watched most of the week, and aside from supporting Rangers, haven't felt this proud to be British for a long time.
Also don't let the leftie weirdos tell you its "right wing", it isn't and doesn't have content full of "hate" as the weirdo's would have you believe. A breath of fresh air.

Apart from the fact he specifically mentions our club? You are the only genuine Bear on here who is putting a negative slant on this. You're having an absolute nightmare here.
"GB news only speaks to the converted" Where did you hear that? Twitter? You clueless clown. Sorry not like me, your probably a young un, and don't remember the days in this country when alternative views were allowed i guess your conditioned by the BBC. Try GBN you might find, though somehow I doubt it, varying views respected and discussed with respect as it should be. Rant over.

Can you explain how it does more harm?
I'm afraid not, Stu - you will disagree for sure, and it doesn't really matter anyway. There's a group on here who, absurdly, regard me as far left because I detest the posh boy Lawrence Fox, and there's a group at my work who, absurdly, regard me as some right-wing bigot because I don't display a miniature LGBT flag during Pride month. FF is the only social media I do, and even here there are many who seem genuinely to object to folk having different opinions to them! Often things just become circular, and there's not much point in continuing. It's Father's Day today apparently, and I've just been out for a meal - it was booked ages ago. A happy one to you if you have kids. Now I'm off to the cinema - my choice of film is In The Earth. Horror. Should be good.

In that case, the thread should be in the Lounge. There are plenty of folk who call out the SNP and Nationalism as dangerous. Pretty much every party in Scotland apart from the Green Party. But if you want to support Lawrence Fox and the Reclaim Party, that's up to you. But don't stand for election - you'll lose your deposit!
Every one of your contributions to this thread has been utterly bizarre.

Well this thread has been a fucking rollcoaster.

His a Celtic fan, Rangers fan, Hearts fan, Motherwell fan, Falkirk fan and a Lazio fan.

He is a unionist but not a unionist just anti SNP.

You are not allowed call Celtic CFC or Rangers RFC.

Mental

So far in this thread he’s a Hearts fan then you read an article where he says he was a Celtic fan but actually liked Lazio more, he’s then a Falkirk fan and now he’s a Motherwell fan

whatever he is at least he is calling out the hypocrisy of Sturgeon and her ilk
Most important thing is hes not an SNP fan and hasnt got any time for sturgeon it seems

I don't care what team Leo Kearse supports, clearly several of them so he's not really into football, but I agree entirely with what he has said on the 2 videos above on Scottish nationalism and the hypocrisy of Sturgeon on condemning Rangers fans but not the Tartan Army.

His a Celtic fan, Rangers fan, Hearts fan, Motherwell fan, Falkirk fan and a Lazio fan.

Mental
You must certainly don't put celtc before Rangers.

Not even when we're the away team! ;)

Mental
He's also actually pulling the strings for Open Goal podcast. But rates his Castore products. It thickens.

To be honest, the ruling party and media deciding to pour scorn on one group because they don't like the flag they're flying, while looking the other way and celebrating the exact same actions of another group because they're carrying a flag they do approve of, should concern anyone.

We should all be pretty concerned actually.

I agree with some of what you say but GB News is stinking. They really aren't what they preach to be. All they do is whinge about folk taking a knee, Meghan and lockdown measures. It's just a right wing channel with absolutely no balance. It will be dead within a year (or less)
You really don't get it, do you?

Because of who Kearse is. I don't think RFC needs cfc-supporting friends from the Reclaim Party. We've been great this season without them, and are well used to fighting our own battles. The clown was hopelessly silent when Glen got racist abuse. Just my opinion of course.
Your dislike of Reclaim is clouding your judgment IMO.

Think some people are going to be very surprised, and worried about GBN cut-through. I've watched most of the week, and aside from supporting Rangers, haven't felt this proud to be British for a long time.
Also don't let the leftie weirdos tell you its "right wing", it isn't and doesn't have content full of "hate" as the weirdo's would have you believe. A breath of fresh air.
It's only 'hateful' if you aren't on board with the opinions of the critical race theory pushing elites.

I agree with some of what you say but GB News is stinking. They really aren't what they preach to be. All they do is whinge about folk taking a knee, Meghan and lockdown measures. It's just a right wing channel with absolutely no balance. It will be dead within a year (or less)
I don’t think you understand the thirst, by the general public, for non leftist content.

Back