Leon King Trained With The First Team Today.

No but he would be eligible to play as he will be on the B-list. We train in Scotland the day before the game if that’s what made you ask the question.
It was mate seen the players on sky sports news said squad training at Ibrox before flying out.That’s why I wondered if he had been addded to the squad.Cheers for the info. It

I've got high hopes that the Rangers Centre halves of the future will be Mayo and King .... what a shot in the arm to the Academy that would be
I remember seeing Craig Moore and Steven Presley play for the youth team at Firhill one night thinking they will be the centre half’s for the
1st team for years to come. Didn’t quite work out but both turned out v good players.
Let’s hope King and Mayo can do that.

Can tell which posters have been stuck with their kids watching Disney+ for the last few months.

Well I've never seen a slayer of bheasts with quite so curly hair.

OIP.pPk-JyJbKSNbnI1ldvYOnQHaIA

If we don’t cash in on one of our main cb’s and Katic comes back at 100%, it may be time to move Edmundson on and move one of Mayo or King up a level.

Don't see it this season because of what's on demand. Definitely see it next season though.
Agree to an extent, but with the 9 subs this season it makes it a lot easier to include them in the matchday squad. This coming Sunday for example. But they certainly will be training with the first team squad

Still wild that with the 9 sub rule that the SPFL didn't impose a caveat that players under a certain age/academy players had to make up at least 2 of the subs. Shows how committed to development they are when they are increasing the number of loans teams are allowed instead!

Agree to an extent, but with the 9 subs this season it makes it a lot easier to include them in the matchday squad. This coming Sunday for example. But they certainly will be training with the first team squad

Still wild that with the 9 sub rule that the SPFL didn't impose a caveat that players under a certain age/academy players had to make up at least 2 of the subs. Shows how committed to development they are when they are increasing the number of loans teams are allowed instead!
Walter Smith always said a player should be in the match day squad on merit, not as a box ticking exercise.

Back