Leroy Sane to Bayern agreed £54m

That’s not only an amazing left side of the team Sane and Davies but the front 4 of Sane, Muller, Lewandowski and Gnarby.

Might stick money on them winning the champions league.

Can't play for Bayern in this seasons CL mate.

Sane and Silva away for next season reckon there might be a couple others to allow Pep to spend

Bayern really are starting to looks unstoppable. Can't see how anyone in the Bundesliga could mount a serious challenge to them.

If they find a young striker who will take the reins after Lewa retires, what a squad they will have assembled. Most of the squad are a decent age as well, only Lewa, Muller, Martinez and Boateng over 30 I think (not counting Neuer).

If they find a young striker who will take the reins after Lewa retires, what a squad they will have assembled. Most of the squad are a decent age as well, only Lewa, Muller, Martinez and Boateng over 30 I think (not counting Neuer).

I think Haaland will be the one who eventually replaces Lewandowski. Not this year though as he doesn’t look to be slowing down at all.

I think this is a great piece of business by Bayern 54 million is cheap for a player of his age and ability, silly as that may sound

Definitely something going on behind the scenes there. That's a bargain, almost fire sale territory. Is it the euro ban or something else?

That’s a great signing.

%^*& drawing them in next seasons CL.

Imagine the speed down the left hand side. :-0

A good move for both Sane and Bayern. Great player on his day and he'll be well suited to Bayern's style.

Big rebuilding job needed at city.

Silva going, Sane going, Aguero and Fernandinho getting on. Still haven’t properly replaced Kompany either.
Will be Interesting to see what Pep does.

Silva going, Sane going, Aguero and Fernandinho getting on. Still haven’t properly replaced Kompany either.
Leave no doubt.

The rebuilding has to start. Fodden is a great player but still young.

From the heights of last season to this season is unbelievable.

He's got tons of ability but apparently is poor mentally and has a bad (lazy) attitude. If he can get back to his best though that's no doubt an amazing price given his age and potential.

As for City, Sane wasn't really a necessity. They still have Aguero, Sterling, Mahrez, De Bruyne, B. Silva and Foden. If they spend the Sane money on Koulibaly then that will be a step in the right direction for them and sensible business.

It’s mental that Muller is only 30, what a player and in his prime.

He really did rip Spurs a new one when they played recently.

Thing is, because City's squad is so big, they already have replacements at the club for most of these. Foden can take Silva's place, Rodri has already taken Fernandihno's place, they have Jesus who can play instead of Aguero, and already have Sterling & Mahrez wide instead of Sane. They will likely target someone like Koulibaly this summer for Kompany.

Don't get me wrong, the players that are leaving are class, I'm just pointing out there won't be big gaping holes yet. And that's not including who else they will sign this window and next.

It's been said this season would be alot City players last season at City, City having a massive clear out if that's possible with the wages they will be on but City were going big in transfer market by all accounts, too many players not lived up to expectations.

Back