Less Than 100 Games but Fondly Remembered

Claudio Reyna (could be wrong) also left under a bit of controversy so not sure if fondly remembered, thoughts?.

Not for me, my memory may be playign tricks but im sure he got out muscled by sutton in the last minute of match where sutton scored.
Fair enough, I had heard good things but not sure if exaggerated due to how bad the season was.

Folks, on a players Wikipedia profile the appearances shown at the top only include league appearances. Scroll further down for the total :))

First name that popped into my head was Darcheville

Kevin Thomson has 71 appearances on his wikipedia which I found a bit strange. 109 appearances below that on his statistics.
Yeah so 71 league games, 109 appearances overall, to be honest I didn’t know wiki had the total at the bottom.

Which sounds about right for 3 in a bit seasons for someone with his injury history.

Who has fond memories of Foster in a Rangers jersey?!
Boys a winner
_53905627_foster282.jpg

Antti Niemi - think he should have played ahead of the overrated (IMHO) Charbonnier.

Last edited:
We have a list of Legends throughout our history with 400, 500, 600 plus appearances.
but there has been quite a few with less than 100 appearances for us over the years though that we still remember fondly.

I'll start with

Sam English 1931-33 (79 Games, 70 Goals)

Ray Wilkins 1987-89 (96)

Alex Willoughby 1962-69 (97)
A superb Inside Forward who seemed to be with us throughout the 1960's decade, and never let us down
Paul Rideout ?

Reactions: TQ3
Back