Let’s raise the roof tomorrow night

I think the game will go ahead. Alternative parking arrangements will need to be made for players. They usually drive in the blue gates and park pitchside. Obviously both gates will be tributes to Walter.

Last thing I feel like Is Football today can only imagine what the club feels personaly I would rather the game doesn't go ahead

I think we may ask for a postponement out of respect to his family first of all. And the stadium will be turned into a shrine and rightly so.

The sheep could also cause riots if they ruin the minute silence.
I've though already of all 3 things you mention. My own thought, yes, Ibrox will become a shrine from the Copland gates and so it should. The sheep can't be trusted and if they suffer because of it, that's their issue.

Thirdly though, I'd imagine Walter would want us to play.

I think the game will go ahead. Alternative parking arrangements will need to be made for players. They usually drive in the blue gates and park pitchside. Obviously both gates will be tributes to Walter.
I don't think they do anymore.

Pretty sure they park next to Edmiston House and enter through the Copland.

I know we will only get 1 day prep for it, but tomorrow night I want a show off appreciation from us like we have never seen. For the vast majority in our stadium tomorrow we just lost the single most important person involved with our club in our lifetime.

Ideally Id have every single captain to serve under him to lead the tribute.

The man commanded respect from everyone in the game . Many who have spoken about Walter always speak of him in glowing terms .
Sometimes in life there are more important things in life than football . He was a father figure at the club for everyone who worked there and who support our club . I hope we are allow time to grieve and pay our respects.
It only appropriate that the game is called off .I’m writing this in tears and I didn’t know the man .

Shit to be thinking about it, but gates are access for emergency services, they need to be clear for game. If tributes go down at gates, they will be moved if game goes ahead. Tough call, personally think it should go ahead

Back