Let the scramble begin

remembertheepoch

About 20k tickets each. Theres about 26k on CCS. Even if you have it all ticked you might be left with nothing I would imagine we will Know by next weekend

Mcdxxx

Official Ticketer
How do you change your payment options on the website..I can’t find it now

BlueHaze

I don't put in for semi finals or finals there are a lot more deserving Bears than me,I only go to home league games but today I heard about one guy who goes to 2 maybe 3 games a season heading up with a ticket for the game.

gersfanal

I took a chance and booked my flight a couple of weeks ago as the yahoos were playing the day before so flight prices would go up.means sharing a plane with a horde of smelly mutants but ho hum sometimes you have make sacrifices for the team you love
Just take smelling salts onboard with you !

Gramps1

Official Ticketer
Might sound a stupid question but will those that’s been in the cccs for a while get tickets before those that just joined this season or is at a free for all ballot???

choppy72

I don't put in for semi finals or finals there are a lot more deserving Bears than me,I only go to home league games but today I heard about one guy who goes to 2 maybe 3 games a season heading up with a ticket for the game.
There was a (brief) open public sale for today mate, so that’s quite possible

Withambear

I took a chance and booked my flight a couple of weeks ago as the yahoos were playing the day before so flight prices would go up.means sharing a plane with a horde of smelly mutants but ho hum sometimes you have make sacrifices for the team you love
I did the same ( debenture. Holder so guaranteed ticket)

but took the insurance of travelling up Saturday morning in case we lost today and were home to Ross County

sammysun

I am not in any of the tickets for SF or Finals, I leave that to the more deserving of our fans my ST. will do me fine, BT will do me on the day.

Shawsbear

I e mailed Hampden this morning, before the game, got a reply, but I’m no telling you what they said till I get my tickets