Let the scramble begin

For todays game? What about the rest of of the cup games?
Obviously people who went to Bayview and Almondvale should be in the ballot. All I was meaning was people who have registered their interest by buying a ticket through official channels should be afforded a chance of getting a ticket. People on the CCCS will no doubt take priority as should be the case. However, fans who can't afford to sign up to CCCS or aren't a member of a SC and bought tickets on an ad hoc basis for previous rounds, I think, should be given some sort of access to the ballot.

Obviously people who went to Bayview and Almondvale should be in the ballot. All I was meaning was people who have registered their interest by buying a ticket through official channels should be afforded a chance of getting a ticket. People on the CCCS will no doubt take priority as should be the case. However, fans who can't afford to sign up to CCCS or aren't a member of a SC and bought tickets on an ad hoc basis for previous rounds, I think, should be given some sort of access to the ballot.
You can't change the rules from the start of the season, everyone knows when they renew their season ticket that they have to sign up for all cup games and tick the semi and final box to have the best chance of a ticket for these games.

No argument, was being a bit sarcastic, and should keep myself a bit more subdued.
I will be fine for a couple of tickets for the final but have a car of seven every week.
Two youngest will be getting those tickets, hopefully can get a few more to run the diesel guzzler to Hampden again.
Even bus wise this will be a struggle I think mate, but it’s what we all sign up for cccs way fingers crossed I’ll happily miss out on cccs and bus if it means a win

You can't change the rules from the start of the season, everyone knows when they renew their season ticket that they have to sign up for all cup games and tick the semi and final box to have the best chance of a ticket for these games.
Fair enough mate.

What happens to season ticket holders of decades who have previously been on CCCS and backed the team through thick and thin but haven't ticked the box this season for whatever reason? When a new season ticket holder this season with no previous purchase history with the club ticks the box and automatically goes to the head of the queue? I get that rules are rules and all that but in some respects it kind of echoes Travel Club members (many of which had attended a handful of games in their lives) hoovering up all the tickets for Manchester when countless thousands who had pumped in several thousands to the club coffers over many, many years couldn't get near even a sniff of a brief.

I reckon a fan's purchase history should be taken into account when determining access to tickets.

Fair enough mate.

What happens to season ticket holders of decades who have previously been on CCCS and backed the team through thick and thin but haven't ticked the box this season for whatever reason? When a new season ticket holder this season with no previous purchase history with the club ticks the box and automatically goes to the head of the queue? I get that rules are rules and all that but in some respects it kind of echoes Travel Club members (many of which had attended a handful of games in their lives) hoovering up all the tickets for Manchester when countless thousands who had pumped in several thousands to the club coffers over many, many years couldn't get near even a sniff of a brief.

I reckon a fan's purchase history should be taken into account when determining access to tickets.
It’s been the same for years and years regarding finals mate you can’t change it now regardless. You can’t even argue for it to be changed as you know the rules when ticking or not ticking the box

Fair enough mate.

Everyone in TC got a ticket for Manchester if I recall correctly

I’m old. Gave up my ST about 10 years ago after decades. Was club secretary of our RSC for years but no longer go most weeks. Just occasional user of the bus for odd games (I’ll be there Thursday for Porto) I’m not on the CCCS.

What are my chances of a ticket. :))

I think a few on CCCS when the EL group stages 3 match payment was due , opted out . This was as they couldn’t afford the £105.
I certainly hope this is the case. In my opinion those who’ve been in CCCS for years should get first priority before the glory hunters who jumped on in the last two seasons . As stated previously where were they when we had 15 k at Ibrox and a cup final meant Raith rovers in the petrofact challenge cup

I asked Stewart Robertson at the AGM last year about this exact kind of situation and was told that we would be looking at previous seasons in terms of home cup attendance for priority for tickets.
The only game I have “missed” in the last three years was the 4-0 drubbing by the Tims. Acquired a ticket elSewhere as got nothing in the ballot so hoping I don’t miss out a second time

I think a few on CCCS when the EL group stages 3 match payment was due , opted out . This was as they couldn’t afford the £105.
I certainly hope this is the case. In my opinion those who’ve been in CCCS for years should get first priority before the glory hunters who jumped on in the last two seasons . As stated previously where were they when we had 15 k at Ibrox and a cup final meant Raith rovers in the petrofact challenge cup
Wee bit unfair on the younger Bears. I’ve only had a season ticket for 3 years coz up until then I worked weekends but since then I’ve been at every game including Porto away and Livi away on a freeZing Sunday afternoon

I respect your opinion but disagree with it

Wee bit unfair on the younger Bears. I’ve only had a season ticket for 3 years coz up until then I worked weekends but since then I’ve been at every game including Porto away and Livi away on a freeZing Sunday afternoon

For you mate I hope you get a ticket . I don’t mean younger bears and if that came across I apologise . It’s the element within our support who only turn up for big games

I’ve had mine since I was 5 I’m 28 now, they’ve made no rules regarding how long on cccs so we should all have same chance

Exactly.

There were people who had never been to a game in their puff paid the £20 to join the travel club and automatically got a ticket for Manchester. Whilst season ticket holders for numerous years, paying for CL packages, LC and SC cup runs never got near one.
There was nothing stopping thousands of season ticket holders signing up for the travel club and they got it for £10 and also given priority over non season ticket holders if their was a ballot.its was quite obvious that in the event of rangers getting to an European final that travel club members would get tickets before everybody else that why I signed up from the very beginning of the tc

I’ve had mine since I was 5 I’m 28 now, they’ve made no rules regarding how long on cccs so we should all have same chance
Ya everyone has diff circumstances. I know they don’t I’m just explaining why I don’t think it would be a good idea to do it that way.

I Think they do use 2 seasons tho. Could be wrong

For you mate I hope you get a ticket . I don’t mean younger bears and if that came across I apologise . It’s the element within our support who only turn up for big games
I missed out on the last OF ballot so hoping there’s not a repeat of tht.

Exactly.

There were people who had never been to a game in their puff paid the £20 to join the travel club and automatically got a ticket for Manchester. Whilst season ticket holders for numerous years, paying for CL packages, LC and SC cup runs never got near one.

Everyone knew how it worked, TC membership gave you a chance of getting tickets for European away games. If ST holders didn't sign up for it then that was their problem and have no right to complain about missing out on a ticket for a European away game

There was nothing stopping thousands of season ticket holders signing up for the travel club and they got it for £10 and also given priority over non season ticket holders if their was a ballot.its was quite obvious that in the event of rangers getting to an European final that travel club members would get tickets before everybody else that why I signed up from the very beginning of the tc
I know several 'hardcore bluenoses' who paid the score that season, had never attended a Rangers game in their life, far less purchased a season ticket, got allocated a ticket for Barcelona and automatically got a ticket for Manchester.

I doubt some of them have been to a game since, home or away.

Fuxake. 50th birthday party Saturday. Final Sunday Fly to venice Monday . What a week it will be
I've got my 40th birthday party on the Friday night then it's my actual birthday on the Sunday. What a birthday this could be. Never been an old firm on my birthday before. Hopefully I'll get a ticket through ballot, but if not , it sure won't be a normal birthday anyway.

I’m in City centre London, any one know anywhere that will show it ? Lol

The Green Man Islington
The Six Bells Brentford
The Chelsea Pensioner Fulham
The Dice Bar Croydon
The Stanley Arms Bermondsey

Take your pick!

Also had the Ross County game penned in for me and my lad - so if any spare pairs of tickets sat together for the final pop up please give me a shout!

The Green Man Islington
The Six Bells Brentford
The Chelsea Pensioner Fulham
The Dice Bar Croydon
The Stanley Arms Bermondsey

Take your pick!

Six Bells Brentford? That’s just down the road from me and I’ve never been in. Is there an RSC there?

Everyone who bought a ticket officially should be in the ballot if you ask me.
The tickets for the final will be balloted between the season ticket holders who signed up to the home CCCS at the start of the season and have paid for every non season ticket home game this season(seven Europa League games).These are the rules on how the tickets for semi/final games are distribute.Even then there won’t be enough tickets for those who qualify.

The tickets for the final will be balloted between the season ticket holders who signed up to the home CCCS at the start of the season and have paid for every non season ticket home game this season(seven Europa League games).These are the rules on how the tickets for semi/final games are distribute.Even then there won’t be enough tickets for those who qualify.
Do we know how many people have signed up for the criteria met as above pal ?

Do we know how many people have signed up for the criteria met as above pal ?

Around 25k that is from the semi-final

As I posted earlier in the thread allocation will be around 21k

means somewhere in region of 7k-8k are likely to miss out

How many do we reckon supporters clubs will get in their various categories?

Around 25k that is from the semi-final

As I posted earlier in the thread allocation will be around 21k

means some in region of 7k-8k are likely to miss out

Am I right in saying we would normally only get around 17,000 for the Scottish Cup because of how many are given to other clubs? The League Cup is different.

Am I right in saying we would normally only get around 17,000 for the Scottish Cup because of how many are given to other clubs? The League Cup is different.

it is the other way

There is what is called the supporters allocation roughly around 42k - on a 50/50 around 21k each

The rest is split with the Debenture, hospitality Hampden etc

Scottish Cup you have the issue of member clubs applying for it even not within the 4 senior leagues i.e Highland League Lowland etc that doesn't happen in the League Cup just the 4 senior leagues - Premiership, Championship, League 1 & 2

Our allocation is this for 8th December

South Stand Lower Section O
South Stand Lower Section P
South Stand Upper Section Q
North Stand Section C
West Stand Sections A & B

it is the other way

There is what is called the supporters allocation roughly around 42k - on a 50/50 around 21k each

The rest is split with the Debenture, hospitality Hampden etc

Scottish Cup you have the issue of member clubs applying for it even not within the 4 senior leagues i.e Highland League Lowland etc that doesn't happen in the League Cup just the 4 senior leagues - Premiership, Championship, League 1 & 2

Our allocation is this for 8th December

South Stand Lower Section O
South Stand Lower Section P
South Stand Upper Section Q
North Stand Section C
West Stand Sections A & B

Dunno if you have picked me up wrong, that’s what I said :cool: We get less for the Scottish Cup.

Back