Let them have their trebles, all I care about is stopping 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More interested in what we do this summer than them.

We need to start winning trophies full stop. Huge first six months of the season for us. It’s imperative we get to the Europa group stage and win the league cup as the filth winning ten trophies in a row puts us on the back foot before Xmas.

Really need to step it up big time in the transfer window this summer we’ve enough average squad players we need the at least 3 quality additions to the first 11.
Why is it imperative we get in the europa cup?
If we want a better chance of winning the league would it not be better we weren’t in Europe playing 3 games a week

"Make history"? Their history is tainted and filthy.

Let them enjoy their day, hopefully their board see this as their opportunity to keep the biscuit tin sealed and Lennon stays in the job.

They’re no where near as good as they were under Rodgers, in fact they been declining since the end of 2017.

They’re still winning but not in a convincing manner, that performance today doesn’t scare me for next season.

We’re in a much better place now too, Gerrard has figured out our best formation and style of play after a rather up and down season.

We’re a key signing away from the league in my opinion. We also need to fly out the traps next season.
Its annoying because had we played them today they would have got pumped again.

the fact Aberdeen put us out both cups is hard to take.

If those overrated, over hyped celebrations and sycophantic bum hole caressing from BBC Scotland doesn't motivate our players to take that extra step next season and win the league then I'm giving up football and taking up bowling.

So, SG and the players....YOU hold the cards, YOU are in the position to break these bastards and get us back to winning trophies like we are supposed to do.

They are only at 4 as far as I am concerned.

You could also imagine we won the league this year...it's much the same thing.

We have a chance -2 seasons to stop them doing 10 that's going to be the total focus of the vast majority of supporters and the club itself.

It's not good enough from Scottish football that they are having this much of a free reign. They aren't even that good. We have got to win the league next season. We have to get back to where we belong

Why is it imperative we get in the europa cup?
If we want a better chance of winning the league would it not be better we weren’t in Europe playing 3 games a week

One word money.

Although it’s nothing compared to CL income if we fail to get group stage football while the filth have two chances to secure it the financial guff grows. They even get the Europa league that’s a £10+ million advantage they have over us before the league really starts.

If the roles were reversed, I wouldn't be terrified.

The only thing they should be terrified of at the moment is their current scandal.

It’s nonsense and false bravado to suggest they’re terrified. But I genuinely think they’re starting to get a bit nervy about us potentially catching up faster than they anticipated while they go backwards rather than forwards.

You could also imagine we won the league this year...it's much the same thing.

We have a chance -2 seasons to stop them doing 10 that's going to be the total focus of the vast majority of supporters and the club itself.

I’ll be honest mate your posts have bored me on here for years so I ain’t getting into it with u.

we were in different leagues for being unfairly punished by a peado ring - forgive me for not counting or giving a %^*& about the years that we were unable to challenge ( unfairly)

If the roles were reversed, I wouldn't be terrified.

The only thing they should be terrified of at the moment is their current scandal.
Regardless of who their new manger is, they have a hell of a rebuilding job to do. They got lucky today, their celebrations are relief as much as anything.

Gerrard is a year into the job and we’re going to start favourites. I would be scared if I was them.

Make no mistake. They are TERRIFIED.

We are coming. And they know it.

Let’s be honest here they’ve won a treble while being bang average , losing a manager mid season and having only one real recognised striker for most of league campaign.

We have a long way to go before they get worried. Pressure is on the gaffer to start delivering trophies now as we can’t go another season without one.

I want to win to have success for Rangers not to stop anyone else doing anything.

That screams small time.

Not all titles we are equal. Some are more important than others, and that’s always based on the damage it does to our opponents.

Today sums up exactly what we will be up against next year again.Not sour grapes but the ref has helped them again when they needed a hand

One word money.

Although it’s nothing compared to CL income if we fail to get group stage football while the filth have two chances to secure it the financial guff grows. They even get the Europa league that’s a £10+ million advantage they have over us before the league really starts.

Absolutely.

As long as we qualify for the group stages it matters little what happens once we’re there, anything good is just a bonus.

Get the cash and get out.

We have no excuse not to either. Next season it must stop. We need to be ruthless and clinical from the first kick of the ball.

They aren't going for a genuine 10. History will record that.

We need to go all out for the league cup next season. A trophy takes a lot of pressure off everyone.

%^*& that. As a club we take pride in having the most trebles in the world of course they’re not “overrated”.

Here’s a question for you. We’ve won 7 trebles. Would you trade the league cups in all those trebles for the UEFA cup in 2008? I would in a heartbeat.

Reactions: VGM
we stop losing silly points we win the league

we could have maybe run them closer this season had we not dropped silly points e.g. hibs in december killie in january, etc

Despite winning again today they are a team that has declined dramatically over the last few months,they need a major rebuild and a manager that is prepared to get rid of the likes of brown and lustig.

Our team was good enough to win trophies this year but individual errors and inconsistency cost us. I am confident we will add more quality and also replace squad members not performing with more effective options.

We need to start well next season, win the first OF match and the first cup

They're all tainted trebles anyway as Rangers are still far from back to our best. They know it as well as we do.

The apathy is alarming, the “trust the process” mantra only goes so far. Serious question, how many seasons do we keep up the “look how far we’ve come” narrative, using it as an excuse for coming up short again?

I believe we’re heading in the right direction but it’s worthless without a trophy to show for it.

If we win literally anything next year ill be happy, another year watchin that scum succeed canny happen

No one will be allowed to win a cup or title out with that lot. It’s as clear as the nose on your face. A god awful team, a team of absolute shite and the refs have gifted them another treble. That’s isn’t going to change without a radical overhaul of the game removing Lawwell and his 19th Century Terrorist bastard lackies from the board and replace them with impartial business minded types who will use a succesful
Rangers hearts dolly hibs to raise the profile of the Scottish game and raise money into the Scottish game as opposed to those utter rhat bastards swanning around thinking they’re Brazil and getting a free reign from the refs and the powers that be to clear up.

I’ll admit it’s annoying watching them make history but Scottish domestic trebles are vastly overrated anyway.

If I had my way I’d have Rangers drop out the league cup altogether. I don’t know about you, but I could live without the domestic treble if it gives us more of a chance of winning a European trophy if we ever reach the heights of 2008 again. The sheer amount of games we had that season killed us.

But I digress. Enjoy your trebles celtic, this Bear will get over it very quickly. Stopping 10 is my only priority and has been ever since Chick Young said it would be a ‘stroll’ when we went down div 3.

Strap yourselves in boys, we’re coming for you. Roll on 55. Let’s go.
%^*& 10. They won’t win 9.

You keep saying running them close am sorry that’s no going to happen we’re going to demolish the cunts.
We would have done them today.

We won’t be allowed to do them when it matters. They are utterly rank rotten but as we saw today they can always rely on their custom get out of jail card when the going gets tough. The referee.

"Make history"? Their history is tainted and filthy.

Let them enjoy their day, hopefully their board see this as their opportunity to keep the biscuit tin sealed and Lennon stays in the job.

Call me Mystic Bob. :D

What about the children?
J8OQaDN.gif

The fact they got their 50th title hurts more than their treble if truth be told. It should have an asterix as they they needed help getting there

When you consider the bigger picture of how they actually got to this stage, It’s sickening. Handed on a plate.

F*ck them. Most of their titles are tainted, and it's not as if they have their troubles to seek at the moment.

Confident for next year loyal.

I really cannot fathom this

8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Did you sleep since 2011

Did you shout ‘no no no dont do that they might get 10’ when they tried to demote us just down 1 division, steal titles and we told them to ram it.

Our club has been obliterated

For the first time since about October 2011 we resemble Rangers again.

Our club is at last tangibly close to winning again.

The sooner the better

Thats all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back