Let's all do the Anton - This day in 1990

giphy.gif

Wish Gray and Tyler were still doing comms on these games.

Loved the shot of the packed enclosure and old main stand with the press box on the roof.

Was Anton Rogan the shitest footballer to ever play against us?

Mikey Galloway must be up there,as I told him once by singing his iconic song to him one day he came into the upstairs at the Horse Shoe Bar ,he pulled my mate up for it which I duly told him it was me and what about it and that was the end of that matter.

Oh shitey shitey
Shitey Shitey Shitey Shitey Galloway

Last edited:
I've seen that video about 200 times and still bust a gut with laughter every time I see it. The look on his face, the trembling lip and the futile silent protestations are what makes it (apart from the penalty). Anton was born too late; if he'd been around at the time of Laurel and Hardy he'd have made good money, the whole Scum team wanted to slap his face that day, The Scumbags a bit more.

Rogan actually though he should have got away with that. Even being daft enough to tell the ref that he handled the ball. :D

The ‘1 in a row’ video is my favourite of the lot. My grandad came in with it from work one day and I watched it on repeat multiple times. Class.

My first ever game against them.

Anton though - what was he thinking?

A great day.

Back