Lets be honest, Stop blaming X Y AND Z

I am beginning to wonder if there is something more to our board inability or unwillingness to speak out about blatant decisions.

If the officials had done their job properly today ,and disallowed Hibs second goal , which was clearly offside . Then Rangers would have won the game ..?
That is fact whatever way you look at it , and nothing to do with what colour of specs you wear

And if Arfield, Kent and Morelos had been more clinical in front of goal the offside would have been academic.

Folk have been saying the same since the start of the season. We’re still far too wasteful in front of goal for the amount of possession we have and chances we create.

It can’t always be down to refs cheating us out of points - we’re a big part of why we’re failing too.

That was not the only reason we failed to win today.

Blaming the officials every time we drop points is sticking your head in the sand.

It’s also for the Yahoos.

Either blame Goldson being slack and not clearing his lines or the officials missing 2 rule breaks in the lead up to their equaliser

If no one speaks up at Rangers like Celtic did years ago, then whats the point?

These ref scouts brung in the refs on show when there was talk of bias. Now its just corrupt.

You're making it sound like the filth had legitimate grounds for complaint when they had nothing of the sort.

As for their first goalscorer? It was a booking all day long but never a red card. Unless it was Alfie of course.

All I'm going to say is, we can call out refs and shout the loudest when decisions go against us.

It wont make a bit of difference. The media will just ridicule us and anybody else who question the authorities of the game up here.

Not that long ago when we seen what happened with hearts partick and ict. 2 of these clubs actually had a picture of a dagger through their club badges as a warning from our impartial press.

Hearts got punished for having the audacity to fight an unjust relegation, something a lot worse than what was done to us regarding last season.

Theres another thread on here about the state glasgow city centre is in, maybe they would have more money if they weren't charging a pound from their favoured team to buy up council land.

I'm sorry, but any time the club dare speaks out they are ridiculed by the media. We can call out the officials every day of the week, it wont make any difference.

I dont like it any more than the next rangers fan, but sadly that's where we are.

This is the ultimate head in the sand way of thinking.

Missing chances is part of football and is accepted as par for the course. Not officiating the game to rules of the law week in week out is not, and should not, ever accepted as par for the course. It's sheer incompetence and in many cases, blatant cheating which in the long run will seriously hurt us.
Cant blame officials for dropping points. The game should have been dead and buried if we took chances. The best teams take their chances and thats a brutally honest opinion

I am not on here to blame any player as every player has a bad game but we as a team have not progressed one bit since last season. The blame has to fall on the management team, they don't seem to learn from previous seasons mistakes. Not for one minute do I suggest we change the coaching staff at this point but if at the end of the season and no progress is made, then im afraid its time for them to go.

I am not on here to blame any player as every player has a bad game but we as a team have not progressed one bit since last season. The blame has to fall on the management team, they don't seem to learn from previous seasons mistakes. Not for one minute do I suggest we change the coaching staff at this point but if at the end of the season and no progress is made, then im afraid its time for them to go.

If the ref or linesman does his job are you even posting this? just asking out of curiosity.

Lets no kid ourselves, the refs are useless.

not useless, corrupt. They know what they are doing. Look at Don Roberston stats for the games we are involved in. And look at his near 100% for celtic. He has nearly got 100% win rate for them bar 1. And they made his life hell for daring to allow them to draw.

Our refs., in general,are awful standard and some in particular are more than just that. but let's not kid ourselves, we are still short of a title winning side.

would have liked to bump this thread but locked

Honestly the deluded will soon realise that these patterns are in place since 2010 ref strike. Stewart Regan made sure the next batch were to be of his faith after the retirement of referee McDonald.

What we see now is the fruits of Regans era.

As for the fans that think its all nonsense and the actions today were benign. Your not worth my time.

not useless, corrupt. They know what they are doing. Look at Don Roberston stats for the games we are involved in. And look at his near 100% for celtic. He has nearly got 100% win rate for them bar 1. And they made his life hell for daring to allow them to draw.
I agree with every post you've made. I said on a previous thread that around 20 years ago, Celtic went to schools to encourage catholic boys to become refs. And I wager that catholics are over represented today at ref school or trainee ref level. They may be Khunts but mugs they are not.

I am beginning to wonder if there is something more to our board inability or unwillingness to speak out about blatant decisions.
I was thinking the same.

We are certainly negligent in this respect, which does make you wonder.

I agree with every post you've made. I said on a previous thread that around 20 years ago, Celtic went to schools to encourage catholic boys to become refs. And I wager that catholics are over represented today at ref school or trainee ref level. They may be Khunts but mugs they are not.

The ref scouts employed by Regan made sure the catholic minority of our country would be the majority in representation.

The cull started after Mcdonald. The likes of collum and clancy promoted to fifa elite level, and the new batch of ref like Robertson fast tracked. They are not mugs thats for sure. They have every avenue sorted.

As soon as competition arises in steps collum (cup final) or clancy parkhead or Robertson like today. Just like when he got our first game back after winter break against killie. He allows us to be kicked up and down the park.

Those that cant see a pattern are deluded, mentally challenged WumS or blinded and naive.

A. Why was Hibs first goal scorer allowed to stay on the park after the Achilles scrape on Kent?

B. Why was their 2nd goal not offside and then why was it not a foul on Helander when their player uses his hand for leverage on him?

Their two goals. Yet no one at Ibrox or in the mhedia will mention it. It is becoming a case that no matter what, as soon as we put in a challenge the officials will do all they can to stop it. It is very evident.

This has been the Stewart Regan era. When these refs were hand picked for a reason. Celtic complained and the next batch were chosen not on their ability.

cannot dissagree. we cannot even get blatant penalties

The ref or linesman had nothing to do with these chances.

It`s that simple.

Eh? You’re confusing me confusing yourself there bud.

There seems to be this constant need to divert attention away from our own obvious shortcomings onto the officials.

They undoubtedly play their part and that’s something the board do need to sort out, but they’re not the only reason we’re dropping points, and that’s something Steven Gerrard needs to sort out.

The Kent one isn't a red card its a yellow which Robertson didn't give. He saw Clancy let Dundee United do it 3 times last week and not take any action.

The goal is offside but it doesn't excuse our defending for the goal. The bigger issue is how he can see Hanlon do what he does and think its only yellow and how Gogic avoided a booking despite numerous fouls.

Errors on their second goal.

a) Barisic header
b) Goldson ‘clearance’
c) Tavernier not stopping cross
d) Helander letting forward run at him rather than stepping out towards the forward.

Biased/ incompetent linesman yes but let’s be honest the defending was rank.

cannot dissagree. we cannot even get blatant penalties

And with this ref, Penalties na, that would make it to easy for us. Why not wait and if you cant force us to drop points, then pick on alfie.

After all the cabal have made his life miserable. A nd he is one of the cabal chosen in 2010.

Cant blame officials for dropping points. The game should have been dead and buried if we took chances. The best teams take their chances and thats a brutally honest opinion

Honest opinion? my response bury head a bit more.

a) Barisic header
b) Goldson ‘clearance’
d) Helander letting forward run at him rather than stepping out towards the forward.

Are you now allowed to use another for leverage and in doing so keep them grounded. %^*& me.

go watch clip above this was the same wanker last year. Or if too long ago watch him after our first game after the winter break at Killie. He is not a st ninians lad for nothing.

Eh? You’re confusing me confusing yourself there bud.

There seems to be this constant need to divert attention away from our own obvious shortcomings onto the officials.

They undoubtedly play their part and that’s something the board do need to sort out, but they’re not the only reason we’re dropping points, and that’s something Steven Gerrard needs to sort out.
OK let`s rewind mate.

You said it wasn`t the only reason we dropped points today and I say the officials`s performance was. If they do their job, it doesn`t matter who was offside or who had their hands on Helander at the header, we (most likely) win 2-1. For me, that`s the only reason we lost points. Bad officiating. AGAIN.

I certainly don`t disagree with your point that other things need sorting.

Are you now allowed to use another for leverage and in doing so keep them grounded. %^*& me.

go watch clip above this was the same wanker last year. Or if too long ago watch him after our first game after the winter break at Killie. He is not a st ninians lad for nothing.

His officiating was biased I agree. Our defending was pysh. We can do something about our defending.

a) Barisic header
b) Goldson ‘clearance’

We get that mate, but the officials do there job, it`s still 2-1 to the Rangers. The pish poor defending is irrelevant.

You can say we missed such and such chance all you want but end of the day we scored 2 good goals, hibs scored 1 good goal. Any other day we’ve won the game. We shouldn’t have to score 1 more goal because of officials incompetence. If Celtic went there and won 2-1 all you would hear is that’s what champions do. Refs are costing us week after week and the cunts that say oh we should just score more goals does my tits in. It doesn’t work like that, you’re going to have tight 1 goal wins and if the offficials are shafting you then you’ve no chance. We should’ve score more yes today but we didn’t, but we still done enough to win the game without officials intervention

...defending in our first
We get that mate, but the officials do there job, it`s still 2-1 to the Rangers. The pish poor defending is irrelevant.

Goldson and Barisic clear and it’s not even a question for the linesman. His errors came after ours. So yes officials do their job but we have to do ours. None of our defenders put their hands up for an offside either which does my t*ts in. They should have been screaming for it.

Morelos puts hands on a defender to score a header and it's a foul - guaranteed. How do I know ? Because Robrtson gave one at Kilmarnock in identical circumstances last season and it cost us a defeat.

You can say we missed such and such chance all you want but end of the day we scored 2 good goals, hibs scored 1 good goal. Any other day we’ve won the game. We shouldn’t have to score 1 more goal because of officials incompetence. If Celtic went there and won 2-1 all you would hear is that’s what champions do. Refs are costing us week after week and the cunts that say oh we should just score more goals does my tits in. It doesn’t work like that, you’re going to have tight 1 goal wins and if the offficials are shafting you then you’ve no chance. We should’ve score more yes today but we didn’t, but we still done enough to win the game without officials intervention
Top post mate.

take a bow. The SFA Handbook when a challenge goes in against there beloved.

if a title challenge comes in, a st ninians lad will sort after all it worked last year, if they get to a cup final we can always use the former religious education teacher @ st ambrose to sort. And if all else fails we can throw in the jesuit from St Aloysius. After all he does not care what anyone thinks. Gets the job done.

If none of them can sort we can always se the compliance officer.

I'm sure he got a public warning from Blessed Brendan previously

The ref scouts employed by Regan made sure the catholic minority of our country would be the majority in representation.

The cull started after Mcdonald. The likes of collum and clancy promoted to fifa elite level, and the new batch of ref like Robertson fast tracked. They are not mugs thats for sure. They have every avenue sorted.,

As soon as competition arises in steps collum (cup final) or clancy parkhead or Robertson like today. Just like when he got our first game back after winter break against killie. He allows us to be kicked up and down the park.

Those that cant see a pattern are deluded, mentally challenged WumS or blinded and naive.

Another way to look at it HB is that since we have come back into the Premier League, the sheer number of game changing decisions that have gone against us, especially in games that are tight.

Too many people looking at X Y and Z. When it blatantly obvious that we win this game if VAR was used.

As I posted before. go and watch Robertson here

and add this to his games at Rugby park.

The gist of this thread says to me that we need to score more goals and make less mistakes just to counteract poor decisions by officials. Since when did that become part of the game? We are refereed to a different standard - FACT.

Last edited:
So, cheated, never defeated?

Where have I heard that before?

Unless you've been living on the Moon for the last few years you are either at it or a buffoon.

Unless we are cruising to a win you can almost certainly guarantee a controversial decision against Us.

They don't even hide it anymore. Its blatant every week now.

It is impossible that all of the officials missed the numerous deliberate elbow smashes on our players today, just like they all missed the shocker of a challenge on Alfie last week. It is cheating by officials, nothing less.

since the season 16/17 Celtic have picked up 33 points from 33 under Don Robertson. If under pressure, they get him in.

A. Why was Hibs first goal scorer allowed to stay on the park after the Achilles scrape on Kent?

B. Why was their 2nd goal not offside and then why was it not a foul on Helander when their player uses his hand for leverage on him?

Their two goals. Yet no one at Ibrox or in the mhedia will mention it. It is becoming a case that no matter what, as soon as we put in a challenge the officials will do all they can to stop it. It is very evident.

This has been the Stewart Regan era. When these refs were hand picked for a reason. Celtic complained and the next batch were chosen not on their ability.
I agree with your sentiments if not that Wright’s was a red card.
I just don’t think mentioning it after every game will help. What will happen?
The club or the guy speaking out will get punished
The media will get to wank themselves silly about how bad losers we are. Remember Pedro tried this
The referee will get a good laugh knowing his bosses will give him extra brownie points for upsetting the huns
Some idiot with Bheggar dna in his genes will Chuck a brick through Clancys window
And you set the mindset of the players that they are going to lose anyway so why go the extra mile

I don’t Gerrard will be overly concerned with the first four but I don’t think he wants to offer the players excuses

I absolutely agree they should do something but I think it needs to be much more impactful and it needs to be more unpleasant. I am in no way condoning threats of violence but there is a reason bheast fc get decisions from every ref- not just the Bheggars. Refs are terrified of giving a decision in our favour.

I don’t have a solution but if I was the club I’d be looking to other ways to apply pressure. The difference between me/most of us and the chunts though is all I want is impartial refs whilst they want and get every decision in every game. It’s probably easier to put pressure on when you’re looking for the extreme position.

I only have 2 suggestions off the top of my head

1/ publicise through the back door who a refs employers are and have corporate bears apply commercial pressure there

2/ go after the media not calling out the cheating rather than the refs themselves. Make it distinctly unpleasant for reporters and stream the press conferences with a camera on them. The latter part I’d do anyway for a whole host of reasons.

FFS

Have what I said untrue?

You are the exact reason we get shat on!

So go on then.

Did the lad that achilles scrapped Kent deserve to still be on the park when he scored?

Ws their 2nd goal legit?

If not then fck up. Your mentality is what is wrong at our club.
I think the stamp on is a Kent was a yellow tbf but you are 100% correct with the 2nd. Two offences missed.

I agree with your sentiments if not that Wright’s was a red card.
I just don’t think mentioning it after every game will help. What will happen?
The club or the guy speaking out will get punished
The media will get to wank themselves silly about how bad losers we are. Remember Pedro tried this
The referee will get a good laugh knowing his bosses will give him extra brownie points for upsetting the huns
Some idiot with Bheggar dna in his genes will Chuck a brick through Clancys window
And you set the mindset of the players that they are going to lose anyway so why go the extra mile

I don’t Gerrard will be overly concerned with the first four but I don’t think he wants to offer the players excuses

I absolutely agree they should do something but I think it needs to be much more impactful and it needs to be more unpleasant. I am in no way condoning threats of violence but there is a reason bheast fc get decisions from every ref- not just the Bheggars. Refs are terrified of giving a decision in our favour.

I don’t have a solution but if I was the club I’d be looking to other ways to apply pressure. The difference between me/most of us and the chunts though is all I want is impartial refs whilst they want and get every decision in every game. It’s probably easier to put pressure on when you’re looking for the extreme position.

I only have 2 suggestions off the top of my head

1/ publicise through the back door who a refs employers are and have corporate bears apply commercial pressure there

2/ go after the media not calling out the cheating rather than the refs themselves. Make it distinctly unpleasant for reporters and stream the press conferences with a camera on them. The latter part I’d do anyway for a whole host of reasons.

since don robertson got a public earful from brendan rogers celtic have took 33 points from 33. that game was irrelevant yet they never let it go.

these games could be relevant and its blatant, no mistakes.

look at the fir park clip above. rugby park clips or easter road. Its corruption.

Back