Lets be honest, Stop blaming X Y AND Z

We’re not good enough - the club isn’t doing enough to sort that.
Officials aren’t good enough - the club isn‘t doing enough to sort that.

That was not the only reason we failed to win today.

Blaming the officials every time we drop points is sticking your head in the sand.

It’s also for the Yahoos.
Sure that was your thoughts after we were cheated in the league Cup final last season also?
Open your eyes, it's every week regardless of whether we win or lose we are seeing 'honest' mistakes

And if Arfield, Kent and Morelos had been more clinical in front of goal the offside would have been academic.

Folk have been saying the same since the start of the season. We’re still far too wasteful in front of goal for the amount of possession we have and chances we create.

It can’t always be down to refs cheating us out of points - we’re a big part of why we’re failing too.
Yes the players shouldn't be so wasteful, however when we score two legitimate goals that doesn't give officials license to allow offside goals, reckless challenges to make us have to score 3-4 legitimate goals to win the game.
It's a fact, that's not paranoia or moaning for the sake of it.

A. Why was Hibs first goal scorer allowed to stay on the park after the Achilles scrape on Kent?

B. Why was their 2nd goal not offside and then why was it not a foul on Helander when their player uses his hand for leverage on him?

Their two goals. Yet no one at Ibrox or in the mhedia will mention it. It is becoming a case that no matter what, as soon as we put in a challenge the officials will do all they can to stop it. It is very evident.

This has been the Stewart Regan era. When these refs were hand picked for a reason. Celtic complained and the next batch were chosen not on their ability.
Well Said Pal, the 2nd goal wasn't Hellanders fault or Goldsons fault or even Tav's fault? but solely the linesmans fault who can't see despite being right in line with no obstructions fault end of

The constant late challenges on Kent in particular are going to cost us. He is seen as our danger man and eventually he's going to have ligament/achilles damage and be out for weeks. He's just been lucky so far. As bad as the decisions against us are I don't really understand Gerrard not protecting his players and questioning these "tackles".

ye lets just get booted fck out of and allow illegal goals then blame the team if we dont score 3.
Unfortunately we are going to have to be more clinical in our finishing. The chances were there to win the game, regardless of the poor refereeing decisions .
That doesn't mean we should continue with the silent mode against the obvious bias against us, especially when a players health is involved.

Until we call them out it’s business as usual I’m afraid, the Club didn’t back MB when he called out Clancy for cheating says it all.

Despite the first goalscorer being on the park when he shouldn't have been or their second being slightly offside, we should've defended both goals much better.

We should be creating more chances.

We should be stronger in challenges.

We should be more clinical in front of goal.

We are as much too blame for that result as the ref or linesmen, they did not help with their substandard performance but if Goldson didn't %^*& up then that offisde goal doesn't happen. If Barasic doesn't bottle taking Boyle out on what could've been a 50/50 when Boyle took a heavy touch before then setting up the first then they don't get the chances.

Goldson who was tremendous until their second goal, decided to have a mad 5 minutes where he was just fucking everything up. Davis was completely off the boil yesterday, so many stray passes in crucial parts of the game. Kamara tidy footballer but has a real fear of shooting, took one shot yesterday and it was blocked but he was open so many times to shoot from about 20-25 yards but elected to side pass.

We are trying to walk goals in, over passing in situations, no one wanting to take on the responsibility of a shot at goal.

Morelos is playing better but he is not the same as he was in the first 18 months with us. He is not harassing defenders, he is not getting into the channels and running and defenders. He is not making them work anywhere near as hard as he used to. He is still only at about 60% of what we love about him.

Rangers are my team but I have supported Liverpool as well since I was 8 and Gerrard is a legend for me but my patience is starting to wear thin. If this had been any other manager I would've wanted him out by now but he has probably had some leniency from us as a support because of his legendary status in the game and getting results against that mob but we are failing were it really counts, winning titles and trophies, dropping points to the same teams we do every fucking season.

Yes the players shouldn't be so wasteful, however when we score two legitimate goals that doesn't give officials license to allow offside goals, reckless challenges to make us have to score 3-4 legitimate goals to win the game.
It's a fact, that's not paranoia or moaning for the sake of it.

More fool me for allowing myself to get suckered back down this one way street, but again, the crux of the debate here is that yes, we do seem to be officiated to a different standard and that is a matter the club really need to do more to actively challenge, but it wasn’t the only reason we failed to pick up all three points yesterday.

Some are just wilfully ignoring that in order to continue droning on about being cheated out of the win.

We had guilt edged chances to win the game comfortably and we couldn’t take them. This has been a feature of Gerrard’s teams right from the word go - we play some very nice possession football, create a lot of chances, but convert a worryingly small percentage of them and this also contributed to our failure yesterday.

I don’t know why that’s so difficult to understand or admit.

Back